PDA

View Full Version : Location in NC for vocaloid and kuroshitsuji

FIREFLY FLAME
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone new any good locations in NC (partially Durham and Raleigh) for vocaloid and kuroshitsuji cosplay help is liked :D

MissCookie
08-02-2011, 11:32 PM
I can't think of any places in the Triangle area but the downtown area in Wilson (hour drive east of Raleigh) would be great for a Vocaloid photoshoot! Specifically behind the Arts Council where it looks very industrialized.

One place in downtown Raleigh for Kuroshitsuji would be the Historical Museum I think it's called. But it's free to look around in. Just some ideas but feel free to check them out for yourself!

FIREFLY FLAME
08-03-2011, 02:17 PM
I can't think of any places in the Triangle area but the downtown area in Wilson (hour drive east of Raleigh) would be great for a Vocaloid photoshoot! Specifically behind the Arts Council where it looks very industrialized.

One place in downtown Raleigh for Kuroshitsuji would be the Historical Museum I think it's called. But it's free to look around in. Just some ideas but feel free to check them out for yourself!

Tanks I will try throw places :love:

Nick123456789
08-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone new any good locations in NC (partially Durham and Raleigh) for vocaloid and kuroshitsuji cosplay help is liked :D

A great place to go is the Bobcats arena in Charlotte North Carolina. Trust me, I would love for you to come over here. :bigtu: :) :schitzo:

FIREFLY FLAME
09-16-2011, 06:40 PM
A great place to go is the Bobcats arena in Charlotte North Carolina. Trust me, I would love for you to come over here. :bigtu: :) :schitzo:

Sorry for the vary vary late reply I will try it out