PDA

View Full Version : Need help, help help with Ryo-Ohki Skit!!!

Anna_Chan
11-24-2003, 08:37 PM
I'm thinking of doing some sort of Ryo-Ohki skit with a carrot, if you guys could help me think of a better skit than what I already have?!? ><'

Kitsune-sama
11-25-2003, 02:51 PM
Hmmmmm.................... I know, how about a Drunken Carrot Dance!!!
:crylaugh: :rofl: :drunk:

Tainted-Embrace
12-03-2003, 12:07 PM
Aw, I need a Ryo-ohki for my Tenchi group!.. Lol.
You could always do, a meow verison, of Menchi's houling verison of Excel Saga.
The ending theme of the show.
It's kinda funny.
Lol..x.x'

Eleryth
12-04-2003, 08:15 PM
How well can you move in the costume? Could you do basic dance steps, or is it like wearing a Totoro outfit or something - very limited manoueverability?

Do you have anyone else in your skit, or just you? And do you want to show off your costume or just entertain the audience?

Anna_Chan
12-05-2003, 07:42 PM
Actually the costume will be pretty stretchy. The only thing that might get in the way is the ears. And I'm not gonna do the Drunken Carrot Dance, Psychotic Fangirl! ><' But if I did do it, how would I pull it off?

Kurthy133
12-06-2003, 02:43 AM
errr.... i dont know how appropriate a drunken skit might be....

i think you should try and convince everyone to eat their veggies XP

Tainted-Embrace
12-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Lol, Convince them to eat there Carrots.
Or you could like.. I don't know, be happy, and hand everyone carrots, and do a funny but serious skit, that will look kawaii.^^'
"Brush your fangs, and eat your carrots!"

Eleryth
12-08-2003, 08:32 PM
For some reason, the very first thing I thought of was having a duel, and your carrot is your weapon. However, I have no idea who you could fight.

You could come on stage and be sad that you have no Ken-ohki or anything, then one of the stage ninjas can come out and give you the carrot to make you feel better?

Another thing that keeps coming to my head is the song 'carrot juice is murder' by the Arrogant Worms. You could have this carrot, and go to eat it, then the ninjas could come and 'arrest you' and take away your carrot and drag you off stage while a select bit of the song is playing?
Lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/arrogant-worms,-the/9361.html

Or, depending on the size of the carrot, use it as a dance partner?

I can't really think of that much right now.... sorry. Trying my best, but I am just not the really funny one. It's hard when its a solo skit, too.

Tainted-Embrace
12-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Omg, she could be like Yugioh.
It's time to.... CARROTS!
Lol.X_x'

Ali
12-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Actually, I've seen a Ryo Ohki that just hopped onstage and one of the judges handed him a carrot.... or something. (Anyone who saw this at Anime Iowa? I was backstage and sorta missed some of the finer points.)
http://www.fansview.com/2003/animeiowa/ai23d0003.html

Also, drunken skits can be okay, if handled properly. (Also pictured there. I'm the Milly.) We just said it was the doing of RAMUNE! (the cool soda with the glass ball thingie.)

Kitsune-sama
12-10-2003, 04:44 PM
I know!! I know!!! Do the Hokey Pokey, and instead of the "Hammer 'O Pokey" it's, the "Carrot 'O Pokey" !!!! :rofl::rofl:

Tainted-Embrace
12-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Actually, I've seen a Ryo Ohki that just hopped onstage and one of the judges handed him a carrot.... or something. (Anyone who saw this at Anime Iowa? I was backstage and sorta missed some of the finer points.)
http://www.fansview.com/2003/animeiowa/ai23d0003.html

Also, drunken skits can be okay, if handled properly. (Also pictured there. I'm the Milly.) We just said it was the doing of RAMUNE! (the cool soda with the glass ball thingie.)

That is so cute.. X_x Lol.

Anna_Chan
01-23-2005, 04:29 PM
MYAAA, it's cunfizzling, but I love your guys' ideas! I like Eleryth's idea of the "Carrot Juicte is Murder" by The Arrogant Worms song, but I wouldn't know where to get it... Can someone help me? I dun even know who the Arrigant Worms are! Help, pleez?

Anna_Chan
02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
I know!! I know!!! Do the Hokey Pokey, and instead of the "Hammer 'O Pokey" it's, the "Carrot 'O Pokey" !!!!

Kitsune-sama, who the hell would I hit??? I need to be able to hit someone if I'm gonna do the Carrot O' Pokey!! ><' And I dun really wanna hit the Stage Nijas with my carrot either... You've seen pictures, it's huuge! ><'