PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a wig for Mammon/Viper

CosplayCinema
08-05-2011, 08:15 AM
DX my girlfriend wants to be my Mammon but we can't deceide on a good colored wig...we've looked at a lot of colors but we don't want to spend too much...

xNaoi
08-05-2011, 10:42 PM
I was having this problem when I was looking for my Mammon wig :C I'm REALLY keen when it comes to the color of things so it was very infuriating at times xD

When I looked at Mammon's hair I decided that it was a purplish blue color (indigo if you will xD). Luckily I found this (http://cgi.ebay.com/MW039-Blue-Straight-Short-Animation-Cosplay-Mens-Wig-/250867404622?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item3a68dccf4e#ht_5434wt_1012) wig that seemed just about the right color. idk If this is the EXACT wig I bought with that EXACT color, since it was quite a while ago, but it was definitely close to that. Anything around that color or just a BIT more purple would be perfect :D

I also figured that since I would have a hood on the back wouldn't need to be long anyway, thus the short length. I'm cheap so I always go for the good and efficient buys when it comes to wigs lol xD

Hope this helps C: