PDA

View Full Version : What anime character do you look/act the most like?

Hikaru
10-26-2002, 02:42 PM
About 3 or 4 people have randomly said that I look like Sailor Jupiter. I also get her on every Sailor Moon personality test! Wierd...anyway, I was just wondering what anime character you guys either compare yourself to or others compare you to. Just curious...:juggler:

KaineMaxwell
10-26-2002, 03:35 PM
Duo Maxwell for me- same sarcastic and funny personaility. Some who've seen my picture think I can pull it off too!

Luna Moon
10-26-2002, 03:39 PM
uhm....

Merle from Escaflowne.....

-Luna-

TyJILDown
10-26-2002, 03:56 PM
Some people say as for looks wise I remind them of Vampire Princess Miyu...maybe the hair? *shrugs*

As for personality, Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.

Galaxia
10-26-2002, 04:02 PM
It depends on the day - it ranges from happy and hyper, like Excel from "Excel Saga"; clumsy, like Usagi from "Sailor Moon"; or even as quiet, like Rei from "Evangelion". It's kinda strange :thumbsup:

Hikaru Tsuki
10-26-2002, 05:48 PM
My hair style is a lot like Dilandau's, though the color isn't. ^_^;;; As for who I act most like, I don't know. I've been told I'm a lot like Dilandau. Yay me! XD

Mei Lan Chang
10-26-2002, 07:00 PM
Oh dear...

It's so typical but I think I look a lot like Usagi from Sailor Moon. I got the blonde hair and blue eyes, not to mention most of the time out of laziness I put them up in two buns.

Sami
10-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Err.. looks-wise, I've been told I resemble Natsumi from Taihou Shichizou! (I probably just bastardized the spelling of that, gomen!) and Nanami from Suikoden.. as for personalit,y I really couldn't say, because my personality can't be pinned down to just one character. ^_^

Cassandra
10-26-2002, 08:34 PM
Hino Rei/Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon.

There's just too many likenesses to list. But almost everything is about the same.

Demented Otaku
10-26-2002, 09:28 PM
I've been told I look like Vicious from Cowboy Bebop, and I think I act like Vash the Stampede... goofy, and I believe in Love N Peace!

KnuxieChan
10-26-2002, 09:31 PM
Watanabe from Excel Saga ^^' Sometimes I look like No.9, or Dark Schneider, or Watanabe.. Depends on my mood. When I'm energetic I act like Excel XD

Rosiel
10-26-2002, 09:39 PM
I've been told by /many/ independant sources that the anime Zoisite character designer hid in my closet before working on the show... yet, somehow, I can't shake the feeling that it's not supposed to be a compliment. X___X I even won an award for it. X___X

I let my bangs grow out so I hope it killed the ressemblance a little...

Koumori
10-26-2002, 10:26 PM
I don't look like anybody. Causes me no end of trouble.

ReiChan
10-26-2002, 10:31 PM
I act like a combination of Faye Valentine and Meryl Strife, but I don't know who I look like. I used to have Faye-ish hair, but that's the only part of me that ever resembled her.

Yggdrasil Pie
10-26-2002, 10:32 PM
My mom said I looked like Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown...(kinda one reason I'm making her costume...^^;;)

Although, I think I kinda act like...Dorothy from Gundam Wing....
*millions glare at her*
er...^^;;;

Nakoruru isn't really from an anime though...@_@

krystal1314
10-26-2002, 10:35 PM
My friends said that I look and act like Rinoa ^^ I also act a bit like Umi Ryuzaki from Rayearth at times, MUAHAHAHA!

Hikaru
10-26-2002, 11:18 PM
I get Hikaru Shidou whenever I take a Magic Knight Rayearth test, but as I said I'm compare with Sailor Jupiter more. Hmmm....I kinda wish I was compare to Hikaru more though *sniff sniff* :( anyway, Sailor Jupiter is my fav SM character. I just recently got obsessed with MGR though! ^~^

Yautja834
10-27-2002, 12:07 AM
Alot of my friends say i look like Zell from ff8.

KuroBara
10-27-2002, 08:26 AM
Physically, my hair closely resembles Juri Arisugawa's from SKU. It's the same color, and it will curl like hers naturally. We're also pretty similar in stature. Personailty-wise, I'm nothing like her.

I'm a more open cheerful person, in that aspect I'm like (insert random shoujo heroine here).

edit: My boyfriend says I'm like Lucia from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. She's naive at first, but that quickly dissipates. She's selfless, and helps others even if it means keeping a distance from them.

Kortnie Li
10-27-2002, 09:58 AM
^^;; I think I'm like Naru from Love hina, her hair ish a bit longer than mine, but I have her personallity....XD

diqitaldreams
10-27-2002, 10:59 AM
Lulu... x.x ...it must be when I put my hair up and wear the dark lipstick and dark eye shadow. Then again, I act like her most of the time -- a bitch, until you really know her.

aeva
10-27-2002, 12:51 PM
I've been told I'm a Shuichi clone, which is believeable. We're both obsessive, devoted, hyperactive, completely random, feminine, and..... odd. And we both sing! ^^

When my hair is pink, I do have a close resemblance to him..... but when it is its naturally brown self, I look a lot like Mimiru of .hack//sign. Well, besides the eyes. >.> But the hair thing and general body type is perfect.

XD XD This whole thread is giving my flashbacks to....
"Ya know, you look a lot like Sakuma-san...."
"Oh, you noticed? I imitated his hairstyle. We even use the same shampoo!"
"No, not just that, but your general face and bosy structure."
"Oh..."
::glomps:: "This must be what it feels like to hug Ryuichi..."
"What are you doing??!?!"
"I look like my brother, right?"
"Yes..."
"Well, you can call me Yuki, and please let me call you Ryuichi....."

.....I'm done. I swear. XD ::insane::

diqitaldreams
10-27-2002, 01:26 PM
OMG, Tatsuha is so awesome...he's such a molester but...he's so young. xD LoL. He doesn't look it but I'd like to see a tatsuha cosplayer. ::uber obsessed with gravitation::

aeva
10-27-2002, 01:28 PM
OMG, Tatsuha is so awesome...he's such a molester but...he's so young. xD LoL. He doesn't look it but I'd like to see a tatsuha cosplayer. ::uber obsessed with gravitation::
That is why is ish one of my 3 favorites. ^^ ::high-fives:: Yay for uber-obsession! =D

Ayaka
10-27-2002, 05:27 PM
This thread comes up a lot (on different boards), and I never know how to answer . . . . ^^;;; I think anything I would say would be biased, I'd have to have someone I know tell me "you look like . . ." and/or "you act like . . ." and no one really has. Except for the Youji thing. But I still have to get the "Oh my God you ARE Youji" thing verified by some other sources before I'll totally believe it, lol. Luckily that was only appearance related, I'm not a playboy, lol!

Celine
10-27-2002, 07:44 PM
I'm like Mimi from Digimon because I whine a lot, I'm a spaz, I'm somewhat selfish, and I care way too much about my hair and clothes, but I don't like being alone or trying to solve problems by myself and I LOVE cute things. I also have a tendency to attract things I can't stand (small children LOVE me and I don't know why! ^^). I'm not nearly as much of a crybaby, though!

Looks-wise... umm... nope, don't look like anyone.

Maryssa
10-27-2002, 07:55 PM
I personally dont think anyone can look like an anime character. If you have brown hair, you can say you look like any one of the 3928574 brown haired characters, yet the only similarity would be the hair color. Hey wow I have blonde hair! Do I look like Sailorvenus? No. Most anime characters look the same, just with different hair (at least human ones, dont go telling me you look like Ryoko). You can style your hair to look like a character's hair, but you cant really get further than that. There are only maybe 3 kinds of anime face shapes. And about 99% of asian girls do not look like Rinoa. Same thing for Indian girls and Anthy.

And yeah, I think Apollo Smile is lame for saying she looks like an anime character which was designed from her.

But whatever, these are my opinions. Come cry to me and convince me you look exactly like Asuka Sohryu or whoever if you want.

Squall-chan
10-27-2002, 08:07 PM
Most of my friends say I look like Rinoa and Hotaru...but they think I act more like Kamui and Tomoyo...*interesting combinations...

Something Lulu
10-27-2002, 09:18 PM
Hmmm...when I told people I was cosplaying Tifa a lot agreed I looked like her (well, when my hair is straight). A few people have said I act like Kitsune from Love Hina (another costume of mine) but I'm not sure if that's something I'm so happy to hear... ^_^;; When I asked my cousin, she said: "you're kinda like Kitsune LOL/
cept you're not drunk."

@_@

-Something...Lulu

Spooky Brew
10-27-2002, 09:20 PM
When I wear my braided hat, I look like Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing, I got the "chunky cheeks" for it T_T

Cait
10-27-2002, 10:06 PM
I think I look a bit like Yuna, actually... in the game play. When they swtitch to the little fmv things she suddenly gets really asian and I lose what I had.

hichan
10-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Yukino from KareKano... cause I'm a nerd at home... but I clean up nicely for social occassions XD

SleepingKirby
10-28-2002, 03:57 AM
I look like Kirby!!! Pink and Round!!! :D. No, not really.

Actually, I don't look or act like any one anime character. But Seta-san from Love Hina and I do share the same fashion sense, minus the lab coat and the suspenders.

residue
10-28-2002, 08:31 AM
pedro from excel saga.

Neko Cathy
10-28-2002, 02:51 PM
Hmmm... a lot of my friends resemble me from videogame characters. A couple of people have said that I look like Katia from Lost Kingdoms because of the eyes... but I have more of the built, the eyes and the hair of Rikku from Final Fantasy 10 right now. My sun bleached hair will probably fade back to strawberry blonde once winter stars, so I'm pretty sure I'll look exactly like Lucrecia, but a slight younger version of her. I've done my hair likes hers and from looking at the doujinshi pics... I can pull it off.

However, I completely do not act like Rikku, even though I love swimming around at work and can be hyper and giddy one quick second. I have a quite Lucrecia side... but I mostly have a badass, loud, warrior side that I don't show to most people unless I feel that I have to. Fuujin, Excel and Priss (Bubblegum Crisis) would all fit my personality real well. They're not afraid to speak up for themselves and will get in a fight for it to either protect the people they're loyal to or to stand for their beliefs. Sometimes they can be a bit mischevious too. I am very known for that among my school friends if no one does anything about a problem.

Mei Lan Chang
10-28-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Spooky Brew
When I wear my braided hat, I look like Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing, I got the "chunky cheeks" for it T_T

I got chunky cheeks, but they aren't on my face. T_T()

Spooky Brew
10-28-2002, 03:35 PM
Mei Lan! I think you need a hug *gives hug*

JoeBoeing
10-28-2002, 05:43 PM
Looks wise I'm Ramus from Lunar (when I shave) however my personality is exactly that of Nakajima from You're Under Arrest... but I'm prone to Mihoshi-type moments.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Cyber Wolf
10-28-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Mei Lan Chang
I got chunky cheeks, but they aren't on my face. T_T()

*giggles madly*

Well, I look like Nadia :/ But personality wise I'm a lot like Washuu and Toka Miyashta ^^

aeva
10-28-2002, 08:27 PM
Cyber Wolf - hot new avatar. *_____* I want to eat him. He's so awesome.

Cyber Wolf
10-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Yesssss... Klaha=pretty! <---- that's actually my away message ^^;;; Thank you! :D

Karasu
10-28-2002, 09:32 PM
I have spazing moments like Yukino Miyazawa does in Kare Kano. Especially the thought process (minus the vanity thing).

Karisu-sama
10-29-2002, 12:14 AM
Looks: in costume or out of costume? :p I'd have to ask people, but I don't know how far I can go in looks, since my eyes don't comprise 1/3 of my face like most Anime chara...

As far as who I ACT like, at times it takes a lot of self control NOT to act like my avatar (or at least certain facets of his personality - those who know the show know what I mean). There's reasons I like to cosplay him best... ;)

The PTA - and my kids - see the "other side", mostly. They'd better. ;)

Ah, time to go to the dojo, get my frustrations out... :p

Hikaruchan
10-29-2002, 10:27 AM
Looks - I was told I look something like Amelia from Slayers, so I did eventually break down and cosplay her, but she is way too genki for my personality.

Act - Hmm, I would more have to go with Filia. Most of the time fairly calm and well mannered and purposeful if there is a task to be done - but provoke me and you will have a snarling beast on your hands (as some MTAC staff (Lucas) can verify about me on con Saturdays)

Nyoko
10-30-2002, 12:39 PM
I dont think I look like anyone in an anime, but I could be wrong, what do you all think?
http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/co...?costumeid=3307
I think this is the best pic I have that shows my face ~.~ gomen

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 12:49 PM
Well unfortunately my group members think I am Genjo Sanzo reincarnated personality wise.
I guess its semi true.. Well,more likely more then a little true. <.<;;
Good thing it doesnt show in my typing.

Looks wise...
I have been told I look like many characters.. Lara croft use to be a big one back when I braided my hair..-.-;.. that exactly why I cut it.Chun li also.. Wufei too...o.o;
I style my hair a different way and it completely changes my face.

Now.. hmm.When it was REALLY short I got tons of "Squall" .. but since its grown out I would have to say Riku.
The layered har,facial structure and the "lips" my friends bother me about.

Mei Lan Chang
10-30-2002, 01:01 PM
Mmm MMmmm Chobrat, you look like Wufei now. -winkity wink-

Chosuke
10-30-2002, 03:55 PM
-nudge nudge wink wink- I know I do Mr.president and partially in your favorite outfit.

Cigar?

Dark Vision
10-30-2002, 04:50 PM
I look like....tenchi, if i got a hair cut. I can walk like tidus, scary. I dunno what i look like. I know, i look like me!!! okay bad joke. I pretty much force myself to look like every male anime character...or I'll die trying.

SleepingKirby
10-30-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Dark Vision
I look like....tenchi, if i got a hair cut. I can walk like tidus, scary. I dunno what i look like. I know, i look like me!!! okay bad joke. I pretty much force myself to look like every male anime character...or I'll die trying.
Actually, with that Paintbrush shades, you remind me of someone from the Matrix.

Mei Lan Chang
10-30-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Chobrat
-nudge nudge wink wink- I know I do Mr.president and partially in your favorite outfit.

Cigar?

-lights up-

KnuxieChan
10-30-2002, 08:42 PM
I agree with Kirby ^^'

ashlie lanai
11-02-2002, 02:55 AM
eeto.... lotsa people say i'm like cardcaptor sakura. ^^;; i guess its the genkiness ne?

ryuichi fangirl
11-02-2002, 02:30 PM
...hmm lets see i've been told i look like Sailor Venus and Xiao from Dynasty Warriors 3..( but that's a game...)

Hikaru
11-02-2002, 11:56 PM
It's okay if you compare yourself to video - game characters but this topic is mainly about anime ^~^;. People do consider Final Fanasy anime though, right? I know it's truely impossible to look like an anime character, but really, isn't anime just another form of drawing reality? Anyway, I just took somemore personality tests! Go to www.selectsmart.com for tests and click on anime selectors! here's what I got for #1:

Nene (don't know last name) - Bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040
Sora - Kingdom Hearts (not anime but still...) This test was not on selectsmart though...
Lina Inverse - Slayers
Android #18 - DBZ
Rikku - Final Fantasy 10 (wierd, I got Yuna before O_o; )

Hmmm...I fdrget the other tests I took, lol!

Well, thats it for me!

Hikaru
11-02-2002, 11:57 PM
Oh! I also got Jun Kazama for Tekken! Errrr...If I only had answered that life was so cool I would've gotten Ling Xiaoyu...

MugenH
11-03-2002, 01:33 PM
I'd have to say, if I really thought about it:

Asuka. NGE.

I'm selfish and self-absorbed, and my accomplishments are my pride. I am always the best, and when someone else comes close, I get depressed like you wouldn't believe.

Anime characters are drawn with broad strokes, and no *one* chara is going to be enough like a human being to justify describing yourself as one ... but still, at my core, I'm probably Asuka.

But I look like Ritsuko.

Toodle-Pip
MugenH.

Shinobi-hime
11-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Me? I'm like....Yuffie with really long hair or Kikyo from Inu-yasha! My eyes are more playful and more innocent than hers, though.

ryuichi fangirl
11-03-2002, 03:25 PM
...hmmm wellfor my personality...my lookalikes aren't the same as me...actually i get Ryuichi all the time ..and my friends say i drive like Yuki, scary ne?

Karisu-sama
11-04-2002, 06:15 AM
Hey there, other half. Heh. ;) :p

(Yes, it's me from AX - it was fun meeting you! :) )

DJ(SiC)ness
11-04-2002, 03:33 PM
Im eriely like Sorata From X, i know i say this all the time but it is true. We are bolth easy going, funny, and i look just like the guy!!

RoseDuelist
11-04-2002, 06:52 PM
People saw I look and act like Usagi from Sailor Moon and my boyfriend seems to think I act like Xian'pu from Ranma 1/2 (its sort of difficult to look like her since her hair is Purple).

Shinobu
11-04-2002, 09:12 PM
My mom said I act like Bulma from DBZ and DB (mostly DB personality) But every time I take a personality test I get this girl from magic user's club... (the girl with the brow hair. I never saw magic user's club.)
I also took a villen test and got Rociel on it. ^____^
It depends on the mood Im in, if I am in a snippy cranky mood Ill act like Bulma but when Im in a kawaii hyper mood I act like Ed from Cowboy Bebop.
Every time I do something "cute" (talk in a high sqeeky voice while speaking japanese or break into a chorus of hyper "NYO"'s.)
my mom or dad says "you are acting like those cute lil anime people." I dont know who they mean but when my mom saw Nyan Nyan Taruto shes like "look honey she acts like you!"

Rey-Rey
11-04-2002, 09:42 PM
Sailor Moon. >=D

Woof. >=D

Karisu-sama
11-05-2002, 08:36 PM
Oh yeah, Rey-Rey - I've been watching the Ani-Magic Masquerade tape, and I could SWEAR you were the spittin' image of Usagi, especially when you were singing :p

Kia
11-06-2002, 12:32 PM
IMO I'm Sailor Moon incarnate. I can be a complete clumsy ditz and yet... I think I have a heart... even though the people I beat up don't think so. >=) A friend also told me that I look like someone from Gunsmith Cats... Rebecca...no, wait! Becky Farah! Yeah, but that was before I cut my hair, or else we were like twins or something.

Kia

Luna Shields
11-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Hm. Interesting question. Well, I suppose it would be a mix of sailor Jupiter and Beldandy. Mstly because my hair is alway tied up, I can be sweet or agressive, depends on my mood, and I take karate. The likeness was actually why I chose Beldandy as my first cosplay outfit.

LadyXara
11-06-2002, 09:08 PM
Ne...I think I'm most like Kagome from Inu Yasha...I can be pretty independent and have some major mood swings when guys are present...I'm usually pretty happy unless there is a problem with family or friends and I care WAY too much about school sometimes....^^; LOL...Now I'd love it if InuYasha would come and steal me away ^^

Alaria
11-06-2002, 09:16 PM
Ara, in terms of looks, alot of people have told me that I look like Charlotte from Vampire Hunter D...in terms of personality I'd have to say forgetful and spacy like Mitsumi from Love Hina, but as hyper and random as Su-chan from the same, and when I'm more quiet and serious Ami from Sailor Moon

Lady Ava
11-07-2002, 10:48 AM
According to my friends, I look like a mix between Yuna, Ellone, and Rinoa from Final Fantasy. But when my hair was shorter, I looked like Noin from Gundam Wing. In acting like a character, when I was younger, i was like Serena from Sailor Moon and as I got older I started to act like Rinoa. Some mix ^^

Lina Inverse
11-07-2002, 11:31 PM
I act like Lina in a way.... but I can look like her with a red wig on. Lol.

SohjiroX
11-09-2002, 01:47 PM
its a secret

Hiei
11-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Everyone tells me that I look and act like Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, (Crimson eyes, 4' 8" tall, says "hn" all the time, never really speaks, works with a sword... hn, you get it!) which is why I call myself that. ^^; Even if it pisses me off because I am a GIRL, which people tend to forget sometimes. >_<

But, gods, a boy from school looks and acts just like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. @_@

*Goes to work on her Hiei costume*

Squall-chan
11-09-2002, 08:15 PM
I would like to see/meet this person who looks like Cloud.

c0pycat
11-09-2002, 11:08 PM
my friends say i have the attitude of Chi-chi (dbz) but the brain of Bulma(dbz) but i think they're wrong...

Kamui Motoaki
11-09-2002, 11:10 PM
i have no idea who i look like. . LoL ^_^

catklysm
11-10-2002, 12:03 AM
With me, it's all in the hair. I have chameleon eyes, sometimes they're green and sometimes they're blue. I always seem to look like Sailor Moon characters, and I guess the super-thick-hair-that-goes-really-big-with-the-slightest-wind helps. Last month, everyone said I looked like Michiru, my hair was nearly shoulder length, wavy and bluish green. Now I look like Ami, I cut my hair to chin length and it's turquoise.

I really act like portions of those 2 character's personalities too. I'm quiet, like computer-stuff, am 'bookish' (I love that word), and am drawing/painting/sculpting/etc all the time. Also, I take some of the advanced classes in school.

Ranma Saotome
11-10-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Celine
I'm like Mimi from Digimon because I whine a lot, I'm a spaz, I'm somewhat selfish, and I care way too much about my hair and clothes, but I don't like being alone or trying to solve problems by myself and I LOVE cute things. I also have a tendency to attract things I can't stand (small children LOVE me and I don't know why! ^^). I'm not nearly as much of a crybaby, though!

Looks-wise... umm... nope, don't look like anyone.

*uber-glomp*

Gomen, I am a Mimi fanboy. ^^

BTW, personality is like Ranma Saotome to the end. Right now I look liek Spike Siegel because I need a haircut. :D

Chimera_Zero
11-10-2002, 01:28 AM
I probably act like Kirika ala angst angst angst and speaking softly and being emotional about everything(As emotional as one can get for being an assassin, that is) from Noir the most, and I kinda look like her too. ^^

-Matt

Naru
11-10-2002, 10:21 AM
I'm kinda wacky and when I'm out with friends I somehow get tons of energy and go wild so when im like that i like to say im Suu or Edd, from Love Hina or Cowboy Bebop. Normally im like Naru though because I tend to have mishaps around guys and think way too much!! love IT.

Hiei
11-10-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Squall-chan
I would like to see/meet this person who looks like Cloud.

XD Hehe.. he claims that he never played FFVII in his *life*. O_o; I don't believe him, though. Way too coincidental.

die-sama
11-10-2002, 02:11 PM
i think i act and look most like mika
minus the fact i'm taller than him...but then in relation to the height of kira i guess i'm the right height @_@;;
but i'm a spiteful lil brat

but i dont really look like any anime character (though a friend of mine said i looked like someone from slayers??? @_@;;;;)
or hinoto...~_~;;
but mostly i look more like actual...people o,o like kyo and kengo (jrock)

avagoyle
11-12-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by die-chan

but mostly i look more like actual...(jrock)

you ARE kyo! this i stand by!

MugenH
11-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Karisu-sama
Hey there, other half. Heh. ;) :p

(Yes, it's me from AX - it was fun meeting you! :) )

Fun to meet you, too! I don't know if I'll be able to go next year, but good luck to ya.

Toodle-Pip
MugenH

Dark Vision
11-12-2002, 03:41 PM
I dunno... people say I walk and talk like tidus(i really dunno why).... I guess I look like tenchi....but I act like Keiichi...and maybe Tenchi too. I dunno... its easy to identify with a character but to feel someone is totally like you is hard to say....unless the character was based on you.

Tenjou
11-19-2002, 04:39 PM
Hmm.... I think:

I look like Belldandy when I have a zit in the middle of my brow. I also look like Kino Makoto from Sailormoon. And Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket. I sorta look like Kaguya from Planet Ladder.

I act like Chii from Chobits, Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, Tohru from Fruits Basket (probably the most I'm like. ^^: perhaps not.), Sasami from Tenchi Muyo, and Momo from Peach Girl.

Yeahy! >D

Morbius
11-19-2002, 08:48 PM
I'm a pretty good mix between Shinji from Eva and Keitaro from Love Hina. 25% Shinji 75% Keitaro. Don't know about looks though.

nekochan
11-20-2002, 03:26 AM
i don't really know ^^ there must be a skitz character but if there are none.. when i feel particularly antisocial i'm a little like rei.. when i'm actively angry and bitchy and somewhat abusive i feel a little like asuka or meryl from Trigun.. when i'm sad i feel a little like Setsuna from Angel Sanctuary... and when i'm happy i feel like Lime because she's so carefree and hyper! i have no idea who i look like but it's NOT MIAKA OKEI?? lol!!

katchoo
11-20-2002, 10:45 AM
Now with my short hair, I look like Faye or Sailor Mercury/ami. I think I act more like Faye though....really should consider cosplaying her. *wonders....*

Ranma Saotome
11-23-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Morbius
I'm a pretty good mix between Shinji from Eva and Keitaro from Love Hina. 25% Shinji 75% Keitaro. Don't know about looks though.

If that's your pic as your avatar, I'd really say a serious looking Keitaro.