PDA

View Full Version : FF cosplay at AB

Gale
11-25-2003, 02:32 PM
I was just wondering how many people going to Anime Boston are planning on cosplaying Final Fantasy characters.

I'm going as Songstress Yuna from FFX-2 and I may have two friends going with me as Paine and Rikku.

edit: my Rikku is undecided still, but if my Paine comes (and she really wants to) she'll probably be dressing as a Black Mage.

Dagger
11-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Ah, if I can get them all done, I will be going as Garnet, Aeris, and Lulu.

My friends are also going as FF characters. We'll most likely have Vivi, Eiko, Sephiroth, Tifa, Hojo, Red XIII, Choco, Mog, Cid, Wakka, Yuna, and Rikku. 0_o

hikura
11-25-2003, 09:10 PM
Well there more then a few people going as various characters from various Final Fantasies.I am doing Cid Highwind.I am doing his normal verison plus two variants.

TheAnarCHris
11-25-2003, 10:36 PM
If all goes according to plan, I'll be there as sum verison of Squall, or Cloud.

Leonhart
12-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Do Squall and let's see how many Squalls we can get together for a big picture. :-)

Ali
12-05-2003, 06:26 PM
I think I'm making a Selphie for my cute lil asain friend Julie.... should probably ask about that sometime soon. ^^;

Kairi G
12-21-2003, 07:26 PM
ive got a FF group goin with me and quite a few FF costumes between us all. I will be debuting a Lady Luck Yuna from X2, other X2 costumes in our group are Black Mage Rikku and Warrior Paine, I will be bringing my Wedding Yuna as well, and maybe summoner Yuna, We will also have a Lulu, and an Auron, and possibly a Wakka. Auron is going to be a crossplay and the wakka is too. anyways, it will be cool! Is anyone going to organize an FF photo shoot at Anime Boston? would be good to know about one!

EvilMoogleQueen
12-22-2003, 07:33 PM
I almost always bring my moogle costume.

Gale
12-22-2003, 09:36 PM
we should organize a shoot for saturday (thats when we'll be there at least). my group, if i didnt specify earlier, is gunna be songstress Yuna, black mage Paine, and some sort of Rikku if she can come....although she's dyeing her hair red, so i'm not sure how that will work o.o; my hair extensions wont match her hair anymore >.< lol

Something Lulu
01-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I'll probably bring Lenne, because it's fairly comfortable and doesn't take up a lot of space in a suitcase. The same can be said for Tifa. Right now I'm trying to think about going back to school so I haven't made any costume decisions yet. Lulu's probably a no, since it's such a hassle and it gave me hell last year. >_<

Kairi G
01-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Well my group has a slight change...we will have a wakka, but its no longer a crossplay, we convinced our friend sam to go as wakka and hes gonna use Yummy's yellow pant things and remake his shirt.
And yeah saturday seems good for a photoshoot, ill be there all weekend, from sometime on friday afternoon, but friday i prolly wont be in FF costume, ill be Piroko from Megatokyo prolly.

ByronSpiegal
01-10-2004, 02:47 AM
I'm going as Cloud from FFVII: Advent Children although buster sword will be so busted

Claireon
01-12-2004, 12:23 AM
I've only just gotten the idea to make a Vivi costume... Dunno if I will, but I've started looking out on the Seeking Cosplayers board for some extra incentive.. >_>

Poisonous Intent
01-12-2004, 03:30 PM
well, I'll have my fixed Gunner Yuna costume on after 4:00pm on Saturday just for a short time. but there most likely will be tons of gunner yuna's ^_^ :drink:

Kairi G
01-13-2004, 07:38 PM
hehe guess wat guys.... my mom found out that she can come with us to Boston, and well she cosplays too....shes gonna be MADAME TONBERRY!!!!!! actually, thats just wat we like calling her, shes gonna be in Paine's Mascot dressphere from X-2 which is a tonberry. it will be lots of fun and hopefully we can work her into our skit somehow.

EvilMoogleQueen
01-13-2004, 08:35 PM
hehe guess wat guys.... my mom found out that she can come with us to Boston, and well she cosplays too....shes gonna be MADAME TONBERRY!!!!!! actually, thats just wat we like calling her, shes gonna be in Paine's Mascot dressphere from X-2 which is a tonberry. it will be lots of fun and hopefully we can work her into our skit somehow.

that is awesome. Now if only i could get my mom to cosplay...

Gothic_Lulu
01-21-2004, 03:02 PM
I'll have a final Fantasy Tactics female Geomancer ^_^

Kaoru-dono
01-22-2004, 11:10 AM
I'll be going as Summoner Yuna for the three days (no time for other costumes...I have finals -_-') that it'll be there. Just thought I'd let you know if anyone's interested....

Very Flash
01-25-2004, 11:35 PM
I might be showing up at KH yuffie, but it's all up in the air right now due to a total lack of money. ;___;

Kairi G
01-25-2004, 11:37 PM
i just wanted to announce in here, that me and Yummy who are both FF cosplayers are going to be filming parts of our cosplay documentary at Anime Boston, and we are looking for people who would be interested in being interviewed. please pm me if you are interested in it.

also there has been another addition to our cosplay repetoir for the weekend, a Lenne, possibly Shuyin, and possibly Songstress Yuna, and a KH cloud. *overwhelmed by the FFX and X2 cosplay fun-ness* we just spent several days working non stop on costumes, it was insane!

Phoenix Yuna
02-18-2004, 09:27 AM
I'll be going as Summoner Yuna for the three days (no time for other costumes...I have finals -_-') that it'll be there. Just thought I'd let you know if anyone's interested....

I'm going as Summoner Yuna also ... and I'll probably wear it all three days because I don't have time to make other costumes. Hope to see you there!

dressdragn
02-20-2004, 03:21 PM
FF Photo Shoot at AB

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=30431

It'd be great if you guys could make it.

~Anna

Retasu Midorika
04-05-2004, 09:51 PM
i'm going as irvine from ff8.

Yuki Eiri
04-06-2004, 09:51 AM
I have a zell dincht costume that will be finished just in time for the con n_n So if anyone has any photo shoots look for me on Saturday!

dressdragn
04-06-2004, 03:20 PM
you know I totaly frogot that I had a zell costume and that I was thinking of whering it at some point during this con untill you mentioned Zell.

I douno If I'll dig it up or not, it's the black and grey uniform.

~Anna

TheAnarCHris
04-07-2004, 12:50 AM
you know I totaly frogot that I had a zell costume and that I was thinking of whering it at some point during this con untill you mentioned Zell.

I douno If I'll dig it up or not, it's the black and grey uniform.

~Anna

Good, u can match my SeeD costume and then we can go pick up chicks @ the Gap!