PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Tinychat KHR

CosplayCinema
08-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Yup. That's right. I want to do a Tinychat, Katekyo cosplay chat. I have two characters of my own i can be. Lal and TYL Belphegor. Lal is a complete costume but Bel is in the works (just missing crown and costume is in the mail)

Anyone interested?

Also i have a msn rp group. I'm Bel and we already have Fran.

larkworth
08-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Are you still interested in doing this?

Because I have a Gokudera cosplay together and would be up for tinychatting.

CosplayCinema
08-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Yes i'm still interested. I have my Bel stuff but my costume is still in the mail. XD

Mangos_Limes
08-22-2011, 06:00 PM
This sounds cool ^^ I have a Fran cosplay together :D

CosplayCinema
08-23-2011, 01:09 AM
cool. :D

MissLunatic
09-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Just out of curiousity: What do you mean by tiny chat? O.O Sorry but I'm not a native speaker and never read this combination till right now.^^
Or do you just mean to tell others about your Reborn! cosplays?^^
In my case I'm a little Gokudera addicted^^'' and have got some versions of him ready and the other char I cosplay from Reborn! is surprise surprise G. xD But maybe late this year I'm going for Dino as well and if not then in the beginning of next year.^^ Lal is also a char I'd like to cosplay but not that soon.^^

Besides read about your msn rp already and that's great :). Often do something like that with other cosplayers I know. It's lot's of fun to quarrel with the knife yarou, Hibari, the pineapple, lawn head, Squalo or others or to try to make juudaime finally appoint me xD.

Edit: Sorry, feel like such an idiot. Should have googled before asking. *headdesk*

CosplayCinema
09-20-2011, 04:52 PM
haha it's okay. I cosplay Shoichi, Belphegor and Yamamoto <333 Giotto is who i'm working on AFTER i get my full Shoichi Cosplay :3

Master_Iso
02-19-2012, 03:18 PM
HUmmm I'm cosplaying Tsuna !! And I'm very interested by some tinychat 8D and Msn rp too, I'm actually looking for some cosplayer to rp with =DD