PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Cosplayers@ Katsucon

DigitalCactus
11-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Seeing as I am a One Piece fan I was wondering how many of you guys out there were going as a character from the One Piece saga...

I'm reviving my Mihawk outfit... well Itd be nice to know maybe we can have a photoshoot

Neko Cathy
11-28-2003, 10:31 AM
My Gang members from the BV clan are talking about doing a cosplay group for either at Katsu or Otakon... If it's at Katsu, then I'm not going to be in it because I have 4 costumes I'm bringing. Two of the gangstas are so obsessed w/ that show... for one of their birthday two weeks ago, we got him a Japanese talking plushie dude w/ the blue shorts and red tank top...

I dunno why this One Piece Anime is so great cuz I never watched it. Hah! If you have it, can I come over to your place? :p

DigitalCactus
11-28-2003, 09:52 PM
you goof you know i own One Piece! call me up I left you a message the other day. muahaha I will get you to watch and hopefully cosplay someone from One Piece.. hehe you'd make a cute Nami-sama ^_^

Neko Cathy
11-29-2003, 01:18 PM
OMG, That was you? I am so sorry! Dude, you sounded like the classic 7-11 indian clerk, but DRUNK! I think that was you because somewhere in the lines, the word "cactus" popped up in the message... opps :o

And you skipped class on monday too!

DigitalCactus
11-30-2003, 03:01 AM
hahaha I did that voice on purpose... Yes I must get you to watch One Piece... the costumes are simple, which means it wont cost ya that much to do... :)

yukitoLeonheart
11-30-2003, 11:36 AM
YOu started the thread, thanks you rock! Well, basically, I need everyone and anyone who has an amazing OP costume, (esp people like Chris and fam) to join in on this. I want to win best Craftsmanship for a OP group for once. My new Ace costume when it's done alone could win something, but together we could get best overall. Then we can dedicate the award to.........DC!!!!!! He is too cool not to dedicate awards to!

EDIT: BTW,

Chris, you keep changing your icon, I think you need to photoshop your face onto that one guy that scares people, he is too cool for......anyone.

Carmila
11-30-2003, 11:49 AM
DC, you know this but I am doing a Miss Wednesday Costume, that is if I can find the boots. It might not be 100% perfect, but I sure as heck will try!

DigitalCactus
12-01-2003, 10:17 AM
^_^ hee Hi Carmila-sama I hope you find boots to go with your Miss Wednesday outfit

Matt: LoL nah I like the freaky troll/Yoda guy He will make a comeback eventually you know he will, possibly as it gets closer to Katsu.

evilchii
12-03-2003, 10:39 PM
well i still have tons of time so i hope to get my Miss All Sundays started on and maybe even finished before Katsu so *shrug* maybe

DigitalCactus
12-18-2003, 12:33 AM
The photoshoot is Friday at 5. As per a location I am not sure yet.

DigitalCactus
01-08-2004, 05:12 AM
to add to my post above...

near the escalators

ender
01-30-2004, 12:23 AM
ooooooh, there are a mess of us from little ole rhode island making the trip to virginia. we'll have myself as miss doublefinger, shiru as mr. prince, and toki as mr. 2! oka-san is most likely bringing her choppa, and jai might wear princess vivi (hopefully... we're trying to convince her). so, look for us!!! we'll try to find you for the photoshoot.
baroqueworks forever!

DigitalCactus
01-31-2004, 11:40 PM
Holy Crap Mr 2!!!

Ginnychan
02-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Well it seems that my boyfriend and I are doing Sanji and Luffy respectively, most likely friday morning and at night. (Yay for last minute pulling together costumes!) Dunno if we'll make the photoshoot, because we'll probably be in our Faye and Vicious gear by then, but we *will* be at the pirate dance as them - maybe we could take some pictures then!

DigitalCactus
02-07-2004, 11:34 PM
whoa there's a pirate dance? 0_0 Lookin forward to seein that!

yukitoLeonheart
02-08-2004, 09:16 AM
I can't wait to see you Ender, I know your OP antics and you guys rock.

I am going to bring my Ace Upgrade and have my friend wear my famous Luffy Costume (it's famous to me at least, twas my costume from Shonen Jump 1). Except there is a little surprise.........we are going to be the......errrr......pirates of a different nature. I will post pictures of the flag I made later on (excuse the off color of the hat, I didn't have enough money to get everything perfect, $10 won't get you that far with the material I used.).

I love my Ace costume, I have to put stupid tape on my nipples though.......wtf. I got thrown out and told to put a shirt on by Otakon, I mean, I saw a lot of people without shirts. Ace doesn't wear a shirt >.<. Oh well...... I will just think of something, not the tank top though, I look like such a ham in it..... look (this is from a week ago).

See, I have the body for this, but if I wear a tank top I look like I am steroided up.

EDIT, here is the flag that I will be carrying, so it will be pretty easy to Identify me.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109001&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500

DigitalCactus
02-10-2004, 01:05 AM
Please note I am changing the time to 3pm for the photoshoot. :^\ I hope we get a decent turn out.