PDA

View Full Version : A lot of people from AUSA going to Katsucon?

JustPokeIt
11-26-2003, 11:02 PM
From a lot of people, I heard many of you are going to Katsucon! Anyone want to do another skit? By the way I was the ONLY Sasuke I saw at the convention, which I thought was pretty cool.

I saw Oshi and Efugee. Cool people!

BTW Efugee, Lasers DO 0WN Ninja's(inside joke)

Hahahaha...

Well as I always say...

Until Next Time...

"Those who know nothing can understand nothing" - Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

CHAOS
11-27-2003, 07:00 AM
I am going to Katsu. I would never do a skit tho.

Catboi Blues
11-27-2003, 08:03 AM
I might be up for something come Katsu. I had a lot of fun with the skit myself. But I'll definately be there for sure. BTW, you rocked as Sasuke.

Kamui32
11-27-2003, 11:37 AM
I'll be going to katsucon as Inuyasha again and probably kenshin on either saturday or friday provided my grades stay where they are. I would be up for a skit if anyone asked me to join. I'm not good at planning them myself though.

Ganesh
11-27-2003, 12:27 PM
I hope to go for the weekend, if my parents will let me.

UnwantedKikyo
11-27-2003, 02:17 PM
Im definatly going cause I got my room(s) and sent in my pre-reg slips ^_^ hopefully I will get these Squall and Rinoa outfits done by katsu. ^_^

KoreanEyez
11-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Ey! You didn't mention ME ANDY!!!! Don't forget that I made that Sasuke shirt for you! >=( Well anyway, even though we didn't win, I thought our skit was awesome and I'm pretty sure a lot of the Naruto fans out there liked it too ^_^ Let's do another one at Katsucon! weeeee!

My costume plans for Katsucon:

Female Vash (Red Ver.) Alice is doin dark Vash
Me and Alice shall both be Sexy no Jutsu with just the clouds (We shall make this somehow!)
Chun Li
Chidori (I'm making a huge Bonta outfit for my friend) ^_^

xKura
11-28-2003, 01:01 AM
Hey Andrew! Uh.. Hi everyone? o_o. I was the girl working at Sanknights! :D I hope everyone had fun at Anime USA. LOOK FOR ME AT KATSUCON AT THE SANKNIGHTS TABLE! :]

Heather
11-28-2003, 01:12 AM
I'll be at Katsu. And this time I'll be in costume! :D

Neko Cathy
11-28-2003, 10:53 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss?

dustbunny
11-28-2003, 11:47 AM
yes i hope i can. IF my grades stay the way that they are. My new Kurama outfit is all ready to go, i made it this week. ^^

Oshi
11-28-2003, 07:30 PM
Heh, welcome to the boards Sasuke-dude.

I'm definately goin to Katsu. Booked for the Masq. though. Got a potential skit, and if that falls through, a walkon...

jamuko
11-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Yep, I signed up for Katsu last Otakon. ^^;; I'll mainly just be fixing up my costumes by then... and make an actual vest for Iruka, haha. ^^; But those ones I wore at AUSA need a lot of work, so... yeah.

Anyway, nice meeting you at the con, and I did enjoy your skit. X3 And good job putting up with my friend the Sasuke Fangirl. XD

Lyn
11-29-2003, 02:04 PM
Definently going to Katsucon. In fact, I need to pre-reg for that one soon. I won't be doing any Masq. stuff though. Don't have anything that could work for a skit or anything good enough for a walk-on right now. Though I am thinking of a possible skit for Otakon. *ponder*

My characters for Katsucon aren't very well-known anyways. (Except for like Lucifer...if I have that one. ^^; )

UnwantedKikyo
11-29-2003, 02:07 PM
I might do a walk-on ^_^ I kinda got stage fright it'll be me and my squall ^_^ cute pose time!!

Neko Cathy
11-29-2003, 02:12 PM
I might do a walk on too w/ either Yuni or Sadako. I am so looking forward to do Sadako since I just finished watching Ringu.

ki kuru kitty
11-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Hey Neko Cathy, I'm thinking of having a sexy DDR cosplay skit on stage. I wanted to cosplay Lupin and do it something to the Lupin Song. Are there any cooler mixes of the lupin song on DDR?

Originally I was planning a double Dance skit with Chris Screwball, but I haven't heard from the guy lately. Thinking Lupin green and red jacket on stage dancing it out to Smooth Criminal.

Neko Cathy
11-30-2003, 10:23 AM
<<Hey Neko Cathy, I'm thinking of having a sexy DDR cosplay skit on stage. I wanted to cosplay Lupin and do it something to the Lupin Song. Are there any cooler mixes of the lupin song on DDR?>>
Are you talking about "Lupin the 3rd '78" by VENTURA? That's an old school 3rd mix song though...

<<Originally I was planning a double Dance skit with Chris Screwball, but I haven't heard from the guy lately.>>
In fact, I've talked to him a couple days ago last week. He's been really busy w/ school lately and he might be rooming w/ my group at Katsucon because he has no one to room w/.

<<Thinking Lupin green and red jacket on stage dancing it out to Smooth Criminal.>>
W/ the moonwalking Akira (http://www.chocoborancher-anime.com/otakon_2003_video_2.htm)? (see Video 13) :p

aku
11-30-2003, 11:01 AM
You bet your ass I'm going to Katsucon. Malcolm(the guy who ran the DDR tourn besides Justin) said that he's trying to get me to be part of staff for Katsu. If that doesn't happen, I'll still be going. I just hope that security will let me bring my toy Uzi, since I'm gonna try to go as Kiriyama. I just need to make my own collar.

drake
12-01-2003, 08:44 AM
I'm definitely going to Katsucon, and this time I WILL have my costume finished! The wings were just too much to get finished before AnimeUSA. If it turns out any kind of quality, I'll definitely do a walk-on, but prolly not a full-length skit.

ChichiriFreak
12-01-2003, 10:34 AM
I'll be Going to Katsucon, as Jiang wei. Can't wait.

ki kuru kitty
12-01-2003, 05:02 PM
http://www.chocoborancher-anime.com/animenext_2003_cosplay_2.htm

Haha! great I get to see him in action, I got on in anime next. #38

We dancing always have technical difficults. he just gave me a message, ooh! if we do the double Lupin Skit at Katsu we'll totally own houze! >D muahahaha!

arisuchan
12-01-2003, 11:22 PM
me and the normal crew will be at katsucon this year again *^^* my 5th year already. wow how did that happen O_o

Bethii-chan
12-02-2003, 03:19 PM
I'm going again, don't know with who though, but it'll be my third Katsucon! I'm planning on going as my Fire Fairy Phoenix Thing and maybe my ninja ^_^

lunasreincarnat
12-02-2003, 03:30 PM
im going to kastuscon... doign a walk on but not a skit ^.^

PhantomCatcher
12-02-2003, 09:19 PM
Still negotiating with my parents, but it seems as though I'll be able to go. Our school is even having a mid-winter break that weekend, so Friday is open for me. My first 3-day con, hopefully (or maybe I should say finally...) Planning to go as Bankotsu, though maybe without the armor if I cant get it done. -_- That'd look really odd, though, so I might not even go in costume. *shrug* As long as I can go, thats what really matters for me! :)

Sorahana
12-04-2003, 06:43 PM
OMG you're going as Bankotsu? Then I want pics with you!! I'm going as Inuyasha lol XD. My costume sucks but oh well XD.
:glomps you:

UnwantedKikyo
12-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Ohhh an Inuyasha *evil grin* I guess imma have to bring my kikyo ^_^ hehehehe I get to kill an inuyasha this time YAY!!!

Rx7grl
12-11-2003, 11:53 PM
Nya~ I'm going as well! =^-^=

Kawaii Kenshin
12-19-2003, 10:52 PM
I'm going!!! I'm gonna be Haruno Sakura again! I would join the skit but my friends and I are already doing one (we have like 10 naruto people ^^;;;)... so yeah... by the way "Just Poke It" You were so cool!!! :love: sasuke-kun~!!! I also loved Korean Eyez's pics at her table! The Inuyasha one with the Kagome rubbing his ears was adorable! The Sharingan one was funny too!

HeeroJF
12-22-2003, 12:50 AM
My costume plans for Katsucon:

Female Vash (Red Ver.) Alice is doin dark Vash
Me and Alice shall both be Sexy no Jutsu with just the clouds (We shall make this somehow!)
Chun Li
Chidori (I'm making a huge Bonta outfit for my friend) ^_^

If you do Chun Li, I need to find you! I'm the male Cammy.

J-F

Gogglegirl
01-05-2004, 08:22 PM
I am going to katsu. i was one of the Sakura's at AUSA... i normally had a black bag that had a drunken yahiko on it. i could also be found iwht dustbunny and her yoko kurama. JF you made a great hiei...cept your too tall..... Korean eyez... i'm looking for a picture. its a large naruto pic. you and a few other people draged me into it. its not the one you have for your signature.

For katsu i am gonna be Taichi from digimon. i can't wait! i'm only gonna go for saturday. but i wanna go to the dance but thats probally late at night on saturday and i am gonna have to go home sometime.... *cries*

Plum Blossom
01-06-2004, 06:05 PM
I was the Angel Hikaru at Anime USA! And I'm going to Katsucon in KKenshin's group... as Ino! (yay~~) Even though now it seems as if doing a skit onstage seems practically impossible... Oh well ^^;;

HeeroJF
01-07-2004, 10:59 PM
JF you made a great hiei...cept your too tall.....

Thanks!! Yeah, sorry. I get told that a lot, that I'm too tall. It's very weird, coming from having grown up always the "short kid". But also don't forget that the Hiei hair makes me look a whole lot taller than I really am!

See you at the con!

J-F

ki kuru kitty
01-09-2004, 03:29 PM
I was the guy with the boombox at Anime Usa, I will be Lupin and some other stuff at Katsucon.

Rx7grl
01-11-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm finished with my Vashette! I'll also go as Haku(naruto) and Kikyo(inuyasha) i can't wait till i see everyone!

KoreanEyez
01-17-2004, 08:33 PM
I am going to katsu. i was one of the Sakura's at AUSA... i normally had a black bag that had a drunken yahiko on it. i could also be found iwht dustbunny and her yoko kurama. JF you made a great hiei...cept your too tall..... Korean eyez... i'm looking for a picture. its a large naruto pic. you and a few other people draged me into it. its not the one you have for your signature.

hey, unfortunately I didn't bring any cameras. All the pics I got from my friend Andy are in my cosplay gallery. You might find yourself there hahaha!

Is this you? http://images.cosplay.com/data/500/4679Naruto_Sakura_Sasuke.JPG

Erm, for Katsucon, my final list is:

Vashette and Sexy no Jutsu. Sorry but I didn't have time to make a Chun Li thing >.<! I'm a handsewer so I go really slow~

Gogglegirl
01-19-2004, 08:19 PM
no sadly its not me.... but thanks anyway. i dont' really care about it anymore.

Kawaii Kenshin
02-01-2004, 01:25 PM
:waaaah: I was gonna do a Naruto skit with Plum Blossom and a bunch of my friends, but now we aren't gonna be able to! We are thinking aobut doing a group walk on thing, but ar eyou allowed to do that at Katsucon? I don't remember from last year >.<