PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Photoshoot?

kyandi-chan
11-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Final Fantasy VII at A-kon group? You know there's gonna be one...there's always going to be one. This year I'm trying see who all is going so we can get together and have a proper photoshoot. I'll be cosplaying full Fursuit Red XIII with a creepy Hojo and President Shinra. We shall also have the other members of Shinra...hopefully. I hope that Sephiroth-chan is able to join me as Sephy...

Whats the word? Who's cosplaying FF7 characters this year? We need to meet up!

VII Fangirl
11-29-2003, 09:39 PM
Yo! I have a group of us comming. There will be a Tifa, Aerith (yours truly), Cloud, Sephiroth, and maybe a Hojo. I also talked to some people today at Itzacon (5) that's planning on bringing the entire ShinRa group (the Turks, Rufie, Hojo even though you have one, and maybe another Sephiroth). I have no idea when they're gonna be there, but we should be there for Friday and Saturday.

Aki Ame
12-01-2003, 08:51 PM
We are bringing a Vincent, for our own Tribe Final Fantasy Cosplay event! I'll send him on over!

kyandi-chan
12-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Lets all join up! I think it would be a great idea!

MarzGurl
12-09-2003, 06:45 PM
There's a chance that I might go to A-kon. It begins the day after I graduate from high school. XD Since my Aeris costume will be ready in time for Ushicon (January 30 - February 1) I might bring it along and wear it for the shoot. It would be so much fun to be around other people dressed up as characters from my favorite video game! :love:

kyandi-chan
12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
There's a chance that I might go to A-kon. It begins the day after I graduate from high school. XD Since my Aeris costume will be ready in time for Ushicon (January 30 - February 1) I might bring it along and wear it for the shoot. It would be so much fun to be around other people dressed up as characters from my favorite video game! :love:

wow. when's your graduation?

MarzGurl
12-10-2003, 06:18 PM
May 29... although, now that I think of it, the dates on this forum are a little outdated. Anyway, I graduate a few days before A-kon starts, so... yeah, there ya go.

Volksen
12-17-2003, 07:11 AM
I will probably be bringing my Cloud costume to Akon. I will have it at Ushi as well.
It's complete now but I want to redo a few things and touch up here and there.

RuthlessJS
12-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Volksen- ....I believe Marzgirl is looking for a Cloud for a cosplay skit at Ushicon....

Yeah I will be bringing my Barret costume of course. A ff7 photoshoot with all of the cast would be awesome

MarzGurl
12-21-2003, 11:33 AM
Ha ha, actually, yes, I am looking for a Cloud! Our FF7 group at Ushicon has one guy who is going to be bothe Sephiroth AND Cloud, although not at the same time, of course. We need one guy to be Cloud so he can be Sephiroth, or vice versa, if you understand what I'm saying. :thumbsup:

kyandi-chan
12-21-2003, 11:51 PM
oh NO! i cant be red XIII this year due to...graduation *pisses on school's leg* grrr grrrr...

Volksen
12-22-2003, 12:32 AM
I saw the thread for the needed Cloud but did not respond because I am already committed to a skit with my cosplay group. I will however be Cloud all Saturday morning and would love to get some pics with the other FFVII cosplayers.

Scortia
12-22-2003, 09:41 PM
O-O Does this mean you're really gonna be our M.P.?! *victorydance*

Volksen
12-23-2003, 11:02 AM
Settle down hehe. Like I told Anne its all depending on funds and I am still reviewing the skit to work out some costume details *if* its gets done. But yes there is the slightly-strong possibility of both of your obsessive perverted dreams coming true lol

kyandi-chan
12-31-2003, 03:32 PM
M.P. ? oh waaaaaait

Im still going to be Red XIII...nothing will stop me.

Cherry
01-25-2004, 03:54 AM
Siigh. I believe I will be doing either Reno, or Lucrecia. ._. Damn you, Kyandi chan.

kyandi-chan
01-25-2004, 08:48 AM
Siigh. I believe I will be doing either Reno, or Lucrecia. ._. Damn you, Kyandi chan.

What did I do ? *looks innocently* You're da best Reno and/or Lucrecia. And we luv you! muahahaha...ooo ooo I'll challenge you to DDR as Red XIII. Kekeke.

Cherry
01-25-2004, 03:24 PM
You need to help me make a furry costume... ;_; I have never made one, sir! I want to I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuthlessJS
01-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Yeah!!! Glad to hear that your doing some FF7 Cosplay Cherry :)

Ryo-sama
01-29-2004, 08:37 AM
:dance: I'm going to be vincent... wheeeeee!!! crossplay!!! oh yeah!! :skidude2:

kyandi-chan
02-02-2004, 05:57 PM
You need to help me make a furry costume... ;_; I have never made one, sir! I want to I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

furry/mascot costumes are easy! if ya need help making one , just say the word. i myself, would love to make a Moomba from FF8...they're so cute. But Red XIII first...

oh and is anyone interested in getting specially made Shinra I.D. badges for A-kon? Because if so, we may need a picture of you as the character...

MarzGurl
02-03-2004, 07:02 AM
Okay, as it turns out, there is a very high chance of me showing up at A-Kon now. I will probably be unveiling a new costume - Fujin from FF8. However, I will also bring my Aeris costume for any FF7 photos that may be taken!

Anele
02-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Damn, I wish I could go to A-Kon now!!! Grrrrr!