PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh My Profile Additional Info (Bio) is GONE ;_;

PikminLink
11-29-2003, 12:58 AM
its not there anymore....;_; and some of my pictures became broken after i moved them to their right folder....;_; ...

Admin
11-29-2003, 01:01 AM
Bio will be fixed soon. Can you try moving the specific photos back out of the folder and seeing if the images work then?

PikminLink
11-29-2003, 01:10 AM
no...that didnt work

gally2003
11-30-2003, 02:45 PM
yeah i was wondering why my profile wasn't there anymore and why when i tried to fix it there was nothing under cp use bio. so they'll be back up...cool!

kerochan
12-03-2003, 07:18 AM
Someone tried to email me and I told them it was on my profile page, but they told me that my email address couldn't be accessed. I checked it myself and it said that I, the user didn't wish to accept emails from anyone. Is there any way to change this?

psythe
12-03-2003, 08:20 AM
Someone tried to email me and I told them it was on my profile page, but they told me that my email address couldn't be accessed. I checked it myself and it said that I, the user didn't wish to accept emails from anyone. Is there any way to change this?

User CP > Options

Check the appropriate option to receive emails there.

Onyx Eyes
12-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Oh, hahaha...I was wondering why my bio didn't show up, too. I was beginning to think that cosplay.com didn't like me or something...

Scrapped Neko
12-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Just something I noticed about the bios disappearing:
They seem to get erased after someone updates their user info. For an example, I changed my sig and my bio got erased. I noticed that other users who changed their status lines or avatars had their bios erased as well. So if you still have your bio, it might be a good idea to leave your user info alone until Admin fixes the problem.
I may be way off on this, but I wanted to mention it just in case my observation was right.

Admin
12-03-2003, 07:49 PM
INteresting. I've disabled editing profiles until I can find out if that's the case.

Michi
12-07-2003, 10:21 PM
Are our bios "stored" anywhere? I noticed mine was missing, but I was able to edit the custom title portion of my profile... If I were to put back info into my bio, will it display and override what I used to have there if it ever comes back?

@_@;; *confused*