PDA

View Full Version : Altair for AWA HELP!!

Matomo
08-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Im soooooo running out of time!

does anyone kno where i can get decently priced CON FRIENDLY altair weaponry? this is an emergency and i really need someones help. if you could let me kno somehow if there's someone who will make them for me or a place where i can buy them otherwise i will be going to con weaponless T.T and i cant be a proper altair with no weapons!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Forcebewitya
08-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Museum Replica's website does sell a latex version of Altair's sword. I think it's 90 dollars which isnt too bad. Usually their stuff is kinda crappy but the foam latex weapons are pretty nice I think.

Forcebewitya.

fev
08-27-2011, 12:57 PM
seconding force. Saw them in person before, and they're not bad at all. I don;t think they carry throwing daggers in foam latex though

Kame
08-28-2011, 12:55 AM
Museum Replica's website does sell a latex version of Altair's sword. I think it's 90 dollars which isnt too bad. Usually their stuff is kinda crappy but the foam latex weapons are pretty nice I think.

Forcebewitya.

It's $190. :((((

fev
08-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Kame, the metal ssword is 190 (and a pile of poop b&w painted hit instead of chromed like it should be :p ) , but there IS a latex one, which is 90 bucks...

if i had the funds, i'd actually consider buying one, since the one i had made is one of the things that had gone missing from my gear :(

http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-1394-sword-of-altair-latex.aspx

Forcebewitya
08-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Dont scare me like that lol, yeah that one is the one I'm talking about.

Forcebewitya.