PDA

View Full Version : Utena cosplay at Katsu? ^^

PretearWink
11-29-2003, 09:01 AM
So, who's doing a character from everyone's favorite abstract shoujo? XD I'm well on my way into the black and red armour she wears in the opening credits and I'd love to score some pictures with anyone who's bringing an Utena costume^_^

kelldar
11-29-2003, 09:21 AM
I'm bringing my Nanami student council uniform!

PretearWink
11-29-2003, 06:58 PM
Yay! I <3 your Nanami! I'm making my big bro a Miki costume for Christmas so he'll add one more to our number^_^

Vialoi Ketsueke
11-29-2003, 09:37 PM
I'll probably bring my Mikage costume. I'd love to take photos with you.

PretearWink
11-30-2003, 11:12 AM
I've never seen a Mikage cosplayer before! I can't wait to see yours^_^ Hopefully I can force some of my friends to make a complete group XD (Although that will probably end up making me have to construct a lot of student council uniforms before Katsu -.-)

HikaruShindo
12-01-2003, 11:49 AM
Im gonna be making Duelist Utena from the movie and my friend "oohimemiyaoo" is making bride Anthy movie version. ^__^ would looove <3 pics

Romann
12-02-2003, 09:13 AM
My rose bride Anthy ( movie) won't be finished in time, but I'll be wearing the school uniform ^^

oohimemiyaoo
12-03-2003, 08:49 AM
Oh Marcy will definately be Himemiya this Katsucon... evern if it kills her... Me and 'HikaruShindo' is doing a kareoke bit we hope ... i think you can do a group thing.. but we need more utena cosplayers for a little 45 seconds or something lol... we're doorks.. but if it's a llowed and all and someone you want to join then come along for the ride

Vialoi Ketsueke
12-05-2003, 12:15 PM
For a Kereeoke bit? ..Hm..That could be interesting------- Providing I don't have to sing. I cannot sing-...Well, I probably could sing opera if I was trained..but other than that. Nope.
I can't do the mascarade, because I believe I'm doing a skit for that...I could probably do the kereeoke (or however it's spelled) providing it doesn't conflict with the mascarade, or uh..the panel I might be running.

PretearWink,
I cannot wait to see that costume. It sounds so cool.

HikaruShindo
12-05-2003, 01:20 PM
lol XD!!! we need another duelist to battle with me during one part of the song. so you dont have to sing

oohimemiyaoo
12-06-2003, 08:38 AM
Yeah Me and my Utena is singing a song... -can you guess which one XD- And during some parts of the song she'll be taking the sword out of me and battling some duelist. We were hoping for an Utena Duelist if possible <3

I want Saionji XD... I love the green guy... Akio would just make me die :heart:

rogue
12-13-2003, 04:19 PM
Weather permitting we *should* be at Katsucon on Saturday. I'm definatly willing to bring my Juri costume, and Flexei could bring his Saionji. (Hell, he could bring Ruka or Touga too if someone wanted)

HikaruShindo
12-14-2003, 03:08 PM
;_; we should all get together sometime during the con for group photos.. it would make my day <3333

Lady_Sephiroth
12-14-2003, 04:02 PM
I'll be in my Utena costume on Saturday too :) A group shot would rock!

kelldar
12-14-2003, 06:15 PM
rogue - mm, your Utena costumes rock. I've seen you at at least 2 cons in the past but never realised it, I've got to say hello to you at katsu at some point.
I'll be in Nanami saturday morning for sure - I could wear it again later that afternoon, depending on when everybody else would like to try to do a group shot.

rogue
12-14-2003, 11:16 PM
rogue - mm, your Utena costumes rock. I've seen you at at least 2 cons in the past but never realised it, I've got to say hello to you at katsu at some point.
Thanks, I plan on making a costume for every main utena character. I'm almost finished with Flexei's Mitsuru (oh, he's going to look like a dork) to go along with my Nanami. The only costumes I have left to make are Anthy, Akio, and the black rose guys and I plan to have those for Tekkoshocon.

But Kell, I've been to your site so many times and have been linked to you for so long and I've only briefly seen you at cons. I got a picture of you at Katsu last year in your white utena. I look forward to talking to you. :)