PDA

View Full Version : My Naruto Costume

yummyfire
11-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Well, my Naruto costume is done. What do you think? Any advice at all is appreciated.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=98044&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=98043&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=98045&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

PS- I know that I need a wig and makeup. These were quick pics.

NiGHTmaren
11-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Ooooh, looks great! ^_^ Great attention to details and I can tell a lot of effort was put into it. Once you have the blonde wig you'll be ready to go! ^_~

*~Hime no Toki~*

Susumari
11-29-2003, 07:24 PM
..the head ban...hehehe
i kno you told me, but i had just had to say it ^_~

other then that! SOO compy. great material used for it

ChibiBlargh
11-30-2003, 11:56 PM
overall looks good, except the headband looks like it needs to be smaller and a lot smoother.

Gren
12-01-2003, 12:13 AM
Collar should have white fur trim on it.

Naruto usually rolls his sleeves to the point that a few inches of his werists and forarms are showing.

Tuck in the shirt better, so that your belt can be seen.

Daala
12-01-2003, 07:29 AM
Is that Fleece? It looks great tho ^_^ ...Looks like it would make a great set of pj's...heh

kerochan
12-01-2003, 10:35 AM
it looks alright, although the color looks a bit off, it might be the picture.
It looks fairly comfortable and warm. The collar should be rolled down and the zipper doesn't look like its exposed.
Other than that great job!

yummyfire
12-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Yeah, the color is a bit off... it sort of peachy.... but the fabric was on sale... and I'm not one to pass up a deal. :cool:

Daala
12-02-2003, 10:50 AM
Nothing wrong with a sale ^_- I know how that goes!

allyunion
12-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Where's that thing on the side that looks like a duck whistle and a clothspin?

yummyfire
12-06-2003, 09:28 AM
I had to take the pics at home. I was too stupid to remember to take them at the Jaco Bash.

So chances are, it is a duck whistle and a clothsepin...
:\

Lottie
12-06-2003, 04:25 PM
I haven't seen Naruto yet but i have heard good things about it. You look so cute and comfortable in it though, nice job!

Gourry_Inverse
12-14-2003, 05:24 AM
Hey, that rocks.It looks like it took alot of effort. Good job.

Just a few things,

There should be orange (same color as jacket) about 1 1/2 inches on ether side of the zipper at all times.

and

Leg wraps and shuriken pouch man....

Do the 2nd thing and it will look alot less like somethings missing. The 1st one is if you'd want to make it perfect.

But still, it prolly took ALOT more work than my kakashi costume to make that. Mad Props.

Uchiha Kumiko
05-10-2004, 06:29 PM
YESSSS!!!! FINALLY!! Someone who got the hand seals right!!! :D :D :D Every other picture I see of a Naruto character cosplayer has their elbows down if they're preforming a seal. You're the only person I've seen so far who put their elbows in the correct position! *dances* the whole elbow thing was driving me CRAZY.

I love you costume! The only thing is the material didn't seem quite right...

Tevina
05-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Your costume looks great. But you're missing the white and blue wrap that Naruto has on his right leg. And I can't see your blue belt @.@. You might want to roll up your pants and your sleeves a bit too.

Lilmrhalfazn
05-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Ok, couple things

1. It looked like the headbnad was messed up... The symbol looked like it was upside down to me....
2. Yes a kunai/Shurikan pouch. Easy to make, and you don't need to sew through the material. My sister made mine, and it was somewhat like uhh denim/leather/somethign kinda material but it was thick, so we just used glue and made a place for a button to get it cvlosed. I'm going to put in an empty pack of cigarets to make my one for sasuke looks like its full.
3. Try getting some of the stough they out in walls, and making some kunai or even better make a scroll, just as an accesery cuz it looks a bit bland.
4. Can you please get a picture for the back, cuz I wanna see if u got the design on.

Scortia
05-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Tuck in the shirt better, so that your belt can be seen.

To my knowledge that blue band is the elastic band around the trim of the jacket... or am I just viewing it wrong? o.o

-Nayami-
05-17-2004, 01:37 AM
To my knowledge that blue band is the elastic band around the trim of the jacket... or am I just viewing it wrong? o.o

I think it is the elastic band around the trim. That's how I always saw it, at least.