PDA

View Full Version : Posing for GLaDOS?

Holierthanthou
08-31-2011, 09:30 PM
I have no idea where to put this, so I shoved it here. XD

Anyway, I'm going to my first con in two weeks. (eeek! Scary!) It's just a local con, but I thought "start small and go from there!"

Anyway, I'm going to be cosplaying a human version of GLaDOS that I designed, with the portal gun as a prop. I'm worried that someone will ask for my picture and I'll have no idea how to pose, because if someone asked me right now, I'd wind up standing awkwardly and glaring at the camera in an attempt to be in character DX I'm wondering, how should I pose for GLaDOS?

Shifty Llama
08-31-2011, 09:33 PM
You could fine a cool way of weilding the Portal gun, make sure its an imprtant part of the photo as those things are awesome. I think that if you pose with the gun you can stand and it wont seem as akward. Also i definatley want to see pics of this costume it sounds epic!

Holierthanthou
08-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking of making the gun more prominent in my pictures, since it's going to be the hardest part to make ^^

I'll be posting some pictures on Deviant Art as soon as the wig comes or I give up on it and buy a suckish one from the local halloween store that's ALREADY open, if you'd like I could link you to them ^_^

Shifty Llama
08-31-2011, 09:49 PM
Awesome I am interested to see your human take on such a happnen computer!

Undertaker^^
08-31-2011, 11:13 PM
Do The Robot ^^ (Lame Joke Lol)

madding
09-01-2011, 01:16 AM
I imagine a human GlaDos would have a smirk and hold out the gun in a "you want this?" sort of tease.

Lonefox
09-01-2011, 03:27 AM
I imagine a human GlaDos would have a smirk and hold out the gun in a "you want this?" sort of tease.

That's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Go with this idea!

Shifty Llama
09-01-2011, 07:52 AM
You should also have cake in your other hand, just to bait your subjects!

EKristiansen89
09-01-2011, 09:35 AM
I would stand with your head cocked to the side a sinister grin on your face with your hand placed on your chin like u were thinking...ooo it'll look good

Holierthanthou
09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Wow, thanks for all of the good advice everyone! ^_^