PDA

View Full Version : Would I Be Shunned For A Regular Show Cosplay Cosplay?

TheRedRaven
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
As any good Regular Show fan would remember, in one episode "But I Have A Receipt", Mordecai and Rigby follow the cosplay instructions that came with their game to convince everyone not to buy it. They turned out perfect but, well, you know. Horrible. Picture (really small though): http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af318/MirrorsEdgeFan/RegularShow.jpg
Keep in mind I was wanting to recreate the cosplays they were wearing, not dressing up as Mordecai or Rigby along with it. Do you think people would recognize it or would people call me the worst cosplayer to ever live??

Eliteslayer
09-02-2011, 12:26 AM
I have a lot of friends who enjoy Regular Show, I'm sure some people would get it. There's a lot of intentionally bad-looking cosplays that are really great. If you want to do it, then give it a shot.

I, for one, plan on making a High Five Ghost puppet that I can walk around with at some future con, so you are not alone.

ToroSonyCat
09-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Well, it is possible that some people who don't get the reference may be snobby about it but if they do, just carry on having fun and enjoy it.

It would help a lot if you at least had something to show more clearly that you were relating to Regular Show as the connection of a one-episode thing might not be that easy to make even for fans of the show.

(Note: I loveee Regular Show but I haven't seen that episode yet so I wouldn't recognise it, even being a fan of the show)

TheRedRaven
10-02-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm trying to think of anyway I could make it relate to Regular Show without cosplaying Mordecai or Rigby but nothing comes to mind

ToroSonyCat
10-13-2011, 02:26 PM
How about a sign? It doesn't have to be stating that you're from Regular Show, you could just put a Regular Show related joke with a picture on there or something.

Sorry if I'm not much help, just an idea ^^;