PDA

View Full Version : Skit Idea

KHs_Sora
11-30-2003, 01:10 PM
Me and My friend(s) are trying to come up with a skit with, Sora (me),Hitomi Arimori or Yuna. But we cant think of anything If someone could give a few ideas I would be very Happy! ^.^

Eleryth
12-01-2003, 02:36 AM
Me and My friend(s) are trying to come up with a skit with, Sora (me),Hitomi Arimori or Yuna. But we cant think of anything If someone could give a few ideas I would be very Happy! ^.^

Could you give a little info on the characters? I know it's popular, but *gasp* I know nothing about Final Fantasy. I like to think I am not the only one.... ;) And what outfits they are wearing? It's one guy and two girls, right (or wrong....) ? I am also assuming they are all from the same show/game, as well.

KusanIvy
12-01-2003, 12:00 PM
I know it's popular, but *gasp* I know nothing about Final Fantasy. I like to think I am not the only one....

You're not. I know nothing about them either. :D

I think the last video game system I owned was a NES.....

KHs_Sora
12-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Ok first of all they arnt from the same game. Ok how about to explain it here is some links : http://www.ansemreport.com/sora.php (im gonna have the costume on the right, The red one) For Yuna http://www.geocities.com/crimson_red2003/FFX-2_yuna.html and http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QAANAxcTGmEwmZFtSquoNNMkWPf3y1rMGOu!*b5W93KrYpfYD gBJiCGW*RDlL98Z*PQSgmelVj7gbee5VM*vCACZB6RvUylrzow NAwBwlBg/3.jpe?dc=4675448332115817638 Thanks!

Eleryth
12-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Ok... to clarify, it's Kingdom Hearts Sora and Gunner Yuna? (I have seen enough Yuna costumes to know what it looks like...the Sora one I have no clue).The skit would be just the two of you? Do you know what kind of time limit you have?

Hmmm. Ok, now I can start trying to think of something....

And KusanIvy, thanks for backing me up! I feel so relieved! I was starting to think I was the only one that knew nothing about FF (or really, any video game for that matter). :D

KHs_Sora
12-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Ok... to clarify, it's Kingdom Hearts Sora and Gunner Yuna? (I have seen enough Yuna costumes to know what it looks like...the Sora one I have no clue).The skit would be just the two of you? Do you know what kind of time limit you have?

Hmmm. Ok, now I can start trying to think of something....

And KusanIvy, thanks for backing me up! I feel so relieved! I was starting to think I was the only one that knew nothing about FF (or really, any video game for that matter). :D

Yeah its just Gunner yuna and Sora

KHs_Sora
12-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Yeah its just Gunner yuna and Sora
\So help if you can ^.^

kyandi-chan
12-03-2003, 04:53 PM
stage fight. definately...i think you should have yuna collide into the kingdom hearts world like tidus collides into Yuna's Spira...have them fight or have her ask where Tidus is...you could find Tidus...that would be neat

KHs_Sora
12-03-2003, 05:39 PM
stage fight. definately...i think you should have yuna collide into the kingdom hearts world like tidus collides into Yuna's Spira...have them fight or have her ask where Tidus is...you could find Tidus...that would be neat

We are thinking of doing something to this song: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=58184

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-03-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey All! I found the page!!! YAY!!! Ok ok, so me and KHs_Sora need a lil' help with out skit as you can see. So PLEASE HELP!!!

Eleryth
12-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Ok, Sora has this key thing. Is that a weapon?

Because if it is, he can challenge Yuna to a duel, and she can pull the ol' Indy Jones trick (just watched Indy on the weekend, but I am sure this is in more shows that just that), and just pull out her guns and shoot him.

If you want to use the song, they can have a 'dance off', yuna can get frustrated, and then shoot him with the guns, and make some sort of sarcastic comment about how she never liked dancing anyway, or 'we all know I prefer singing' (due to the popularity of her popstar outfit), or something?

Or dancing again, but Sora is getting things wrong (because he has really big shoes and is sorta chibi, isn't he?), so Yuna gets frustrated, and shoots him, and says 'chibi's can't dance' (a la Atchoo in Men In Tights - *shaking head* White men CAN'T jump. ) ?

I couldn't get the song, because I am at work, and I can't download anything - not allowed. Nor do have headphones or anything, so I can't play music either, without everyone hearing, or I might have been able to come up with something better.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Ok ok, so I like the Song idea, but we have to plan out the fighting part!!!

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-04-2003, 04:05 PM
I love my sig. and pic's.

KHs_Sora
12-04-2003, 04:08 PM
I love my sig. and pic's.

Ok,Thats nice..

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-04-2003, 04:32 PM
lol! ok so, what happens if I can't get my costume in time for the Skit day?

KHs_Sora
12-04-2003, 04:34 PM
lol! ok so, what happens if I can't get my costume in time for the Skit day?
You better!!! i WILL HELP YOU GET THE MONEY

Eleryth
12-04-2003, 06:09 PM
I suggest you try to keep the talk between the two of you to Private Messages or use an IM serive. That way, people can focus on the questions you are asking in regards to your skit, instead of your conversation.

As for the costume, you can either decide that it's done enough to compete in (but likely won't win anything, and the skit would be just for fun), or don't compete at all. It depends on the size of your convention. If there are 100 entries, and you know you don't have your costume completed, it's probably better to watch than it is to enter.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-04-2003, 08:26 PM
what sould I do if I can't get my cosyume in time?

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-04-2003, 08:44 PM
What should I do if that dose indeed happen? Should I wear my Hitomi Arimori (If done in time), or Alice from American McGee's alice?

Eleryth
12-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Well, to me, it sounds like this is your first convention. I would say wear whatever costume is finished, and enjoy the con. Watch a masquerade/skit competetion, and then you can see what you like and don't like, and what ideas you can come up with, and what goes over well with the audience. Just enjoy being in costume for the first time (its what I did). Then, if you decide you want to enter the skit competetion the next time, you can work on something.

For some people, they find it easier to have a skit in mind, then work on the costumes, instead of trying to make a skit fit the characters. It's harder to come up with something random that is funny and understandable for charas from different series' to do on stage.

KHs_Sora
12-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Well, to me, it sounds like this is your first convention. I would say wear whatever costume is finished, and enjoy the con. Watch a masquerade/skit competetion, and then you can see what you like and don't like, and what ideas you can come up with, and what goes over well with the audience. Just enjoy being in costume for the first time (its what I did). Then, if you decide you want to enter the skit competetion the next time, you can work on something.

For some people, they find it easier to have a skit in mind, then work on the costumes, instead of trying to make a skit fit the characters. It's harder to come up with something random that is funny and understandable for charas from different series' to do on stage.

Its not our 1st convention and thought a great idea last night.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Yeah, it will me my 2'nd con. that I partisipate in by wearing a costume!!!

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-06-2003, 01:44 PM
ok so, hwat is this great skit?

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-08-2003, 06:46 PM
[b]I am happy, I am getting the guns and they realy shoot, or... atleast they make the sound and they smoke, JUST LIKE A REAL GUN[b]

Lucifer
12-08-2003, 11:14 PM
I dunno. I figure you could do a skin with Yuna in search of Tidus, with Sora answering in reference to kid Tidus (from the game), who obviously is not whom Yuna is refering to.

Could be a major miscommunication done in a rather comical style. THings like that usually are fun to watch at cosplays.

Omi
12-09-2003, 10:32 AM
I think (dont know if this was mentioned i didnt read the replies ^_^; eheh) you could have Yuna complaining that she did not get into the kingdom hearts series where wakka and tidus did and she is jelous ^_______^. I think that you could work with that. i hope you can ^_^

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-09-2003, 05:06 PM
That sounds good! Could I work my almost real working guns into the skit?

K_Valentine
12-10-2003, 09:00 PM
Shoot Sora? Some non KH fans may enjoy that.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-17-2003, 07:48 PM
lol! No! i love KH, we are going to be trying to hog the spot light!

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-19-2003, 11:23 PM
My guns havn't come yet, and i am getting worried. I hope they let me bring them into the con's. and make them go off:D :D :D!!!

Rosiel
12-20-2003, 08:10 AM
Lil Sexy Yuna, stop spamming this thread with one line conversations (keep that in private messages) or unrelated chatter. Otherwise I am throwing this thread in the Babble Board.

This forum is to discuss skits, not your avatar, not your age, not even if you can make it to a specific con. I removed the worst of your spam, now please stay on-topic.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-20-2003, 10:09 AM
ok so, KHs_Sora will have the skit ready, but we are not sure who will all be in it. We are basicaly interviewing people for it! It is a skit to the Chochobo <<<(I know I spelled that wrong) Robo voice song, and we will be acting out the wordsto the song, wemay abandon the skit since it is getting realy complicated and every1 that we interview to be in it there is something wrong. So, if u wanna' join the skit... Just tell us!!!

K_Valentine
12-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Hmmm, if you actually pay someone to make your costume and props, you're not technically allowed to compete in a skit. Maybe an exhibition skit, but definitely can't compete for prizes and awards since it's not your work (the actual main point of masquerade).

KHs_Sora
12-20-2003, 01:42 PM
Hmmm, if you actually pay someone to make your costume and props, you're not technically allowed to compete in a skit. Maybe an exhibition skit, but definitely can't compete for prizes and awards since it's not your work (the actual main point of masquerade).

Well actually I read the rules of the anime convention and they say as long as it is almost all sewn(doesnt have to be by you) then you can compete.

K_Valentine
12-20-2003, 02:30 PM
What con is this?

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-24-2003, 10:04 AM
Megacon, Jacon, and Anime Express!!!

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-27-2003, 07:08 PM
i hope they don't know that we do that! But dose it matter in a skit?

K_Valentine
12-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Yes, it does.

Things may get ugly if you are found out... and most will find out.

KHs_Sora
12-29-2003, 11:13 PM
Yes, it does.

Things may get ugly if you are found out... and most will find out.

Well it doesnt matter Im giving up anyway

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-30-2003, 11:05 AM
Ok, so we can give our skit idea to someone else... maby?

Luinnelle
06-17-2004, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=KHs_Sora]~Sora @ Megacon 2004,Anime Express,Jacon2004!!~ QUOTE]

You going to be at Metro???!!

alostblackcat
06-18-2004, 01:45 PM
well if you wanna find a monologue i know where you can find ones that are about 6-7 minutes long... but generally you're not allowed that long

so there's my two cents

^_^U