PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket Group?

Akari Hoshi
11-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Does anyone want to do a Fruits Basket group? I'm the only one in my group of friends doing a Furuba boy and it makes me feel very lonely and unloved. ^_^ I'm going as Hatsuharu and I was hoping I could get a bunch of people together for a Photo Shoot or something. HOw about it? Anyone interested?

Akari :japan:

:heart: UPDATE!! I think I have a Rin...depends on if she can make it to A-kon 15. And a Yuki...if he decides to bring his costume. Yuki...^^ :heart:

keyoume
11-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Does anyone want to do a Fruits Basket group? I'm the only one in my group of friends doing a Furuba boy and it makes me feel very lonely and unloved. ^_^ I'm going as Hatsuharu and I was hoping I could get a bunch of people together for a Photo Shoot or something. HOw about it? Anyone interested?

Akari :japan:

:heart: UPDATE!! I think I have a Rin...depends on if she can make it to A-kon 15. And a Yuki...if he decides to bring his costume. Yuki...^^ :heart:

^_^ I-tink- i might chould cosplay Tohru~! *nod nod* ^^ sounds easy enogh-uuuuu- ^.^ I wanna see that Yuki! Hehe, I hope I get to see a Kyo cosplayer too-*sigh*-so hard tu find fruits basket cosplayers these days---or am I just blind....*looks around*....hmmm

kelldar
11-04-2004, 08:05 PM
I've been wanting to go as Uo-chan, and that would work best if I had a group to take some pics with!

AkitoSohma
01-12-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm bringing along my Akito Sohma kimonos for A-Kon, so if you'd like, I'll most definitely join you! ^_^ Akito was my first hand-sewn costume as well as my first official cosplay at last year's A-Kon, and so far it's my favorite costume!

Unfortunately, like last year, I'll have to wear my glasses for all three of the costumes I'm planning on. I swear, one of these days I'll learn how to put in contacts without flinching!!

Ryo Ikari
01-12-2005, 10:42 PM
hi i'm going to be Yuki at a-kon 16. i like to join in too. ^_^ and my friend is going to be Tohru. ^_^

bloodylipstick
01-25-2005, 10:50 AM
well if i can make the darned backpack, i was planning on going as kagura.......can i join too? *bats her lashes*

-becca

FruBaNoKyo
01-25-2005, 05:30 PM
well... I already have my cosplays for a-kon picked.... though i guess i could be persuaded to bring my tohru outfit... just let me know when, and i might join ya!

Lady Subaru
01-28-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm going as Tohru Honda in her 'the thing' dress ^^;; for A-kon this year, so I would wanna join a Fruits Basket photo shoot ^^

FruBaNoKyo
01-30-2005, 01:44 AM
so when do we plan on getting together, or is it too soon to decide? ~_^

Ryo Ikari
01-30-2005, 10:52 AM
i don't know. but any time at A-kon i guess is fine with me.

update: i'm going to have another friend cosplay Kyo

FruBaNoKyo
03-26-2005, 04:38 AM
well, so far the only other commitment i have is a GW group and we havn't decided when yet, either... >_<

still_lost
03-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Kagura Sohma here!! ^.~;

Ryo Ikari
04-06-2005, 01:26 AM
umm... i was thinking that Fruits Basket group should have a time or something. and is there going to be a photo shoot?

Saikolady
04-11-2005, 05:39 AM
Well, for A-Kon 16 I'm cosplaying Manga version Malik from Yugioh. This sounds like I'm in the wrong thread, but his costume consists of a black shirt, kahki pants and a purple hoodie.

Take the purple hoodie away and you have KYON! So I'm gonna try to buy an orange wig. If I can get one for a decent price then count me in! Also, I still have to figure out how to make myself a bit *cough* smaller.. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about >_>;;

Last year, I got a picture of me hugging a Kyou cosplayer, and then we got a followup picture of me holding a Kyon plushie with a "wtf?" look on my face. It was great lol so I wanna do that again, but this time I wanna be the Kyou XD;;

If I can't find a wig, I really wouldn't mind chopping my hair off and dying it. The back parts already that short anyway and A-Kon is my last con this year so yeah.. I kind of feel like cutting it off anyway, so you never know.

Either way, I'm gonna try really hard to be able to pull of a Kyou cosplay this year :D

DeathOfSoul
04-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Two of my friends are going as Kyo and Honda ^-^;;;

Ryo Ikari
04-11-2005, 11:09 PM
cool. i'm still going as Yuki. i'm still woundering if there going to be a photo shoot.

AkitoSohma
04-12-2005, 02:40 AM
I'll be toting along my Akito costume, but I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to wear it while debuting three new costumes ~_~ I'll try, since it's my most comfy cosplay (as well as the first I made from scratch all on my own...I looooooove the kimonos!).

AkitoSohma
04-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Well, Akito is a definite now. I just can't finish my Steve Burnside costume, so i ticked it off my list. One day I'm going to make a Yuki and Haru costume...I loooooves the Yuki and Haru!

Ryo Ikari
05-29-2005, 03:13 PM
ok cool. is there going to be a meet place or something?

FruBaNoKyo
05-30-2005, 03:49 PM
that would be a good thing to decide, since ya know... the con is coming up soon... like my best frined and i are hopping on the bus for texas in two days... this is my first a-kon, so i don't know anything about the layout of the place, so I can't really pick a spot top meet, but i do know that i have plans to wear my tohru costume on saturday. but, i've been trying to figure out from the info on the akon site, and i think a good place to get to gether would be outside one of the video rooms. I don't know if this is anything like otakon (which it probably isn't) but, that seems like a place that is easy to find. so, we could get together saturday, at say.... video 3, which is san antonio b, on the 3rd floor of the conferance center, at how does... 3:30 pm sound? i'm just guessing on all of this, and if anyone has a better suggestion, i'd be glad to hear it, but i'd just like to know before i show up there... ^_^

Ryo Ikari
05-31-2005, 12:32 AM
sounds good to me. i'll be there at a-kon on friday at about 2pm. so yeah hope i meet u

Lady Subaru
05-31-2005, 11:25 AM
... I have a bit of an idea, since last year I tried to do a photoshoot thingy with some friends at the con and our meeting place was within the convention center as well... we never found anyone for it and kept asking people that if they were in the photoshoot since they were standing in the area as well...

I was thinking maybe we have the meeting place in the hotel itself like near the resturant, it'll be a bit easier to find each other since there won't be so many cosplayers moving around in that area since so many of them will be going to the convention center and not be standing around there. In front of the resturant and near the doors of the hotel is a circurlar, black marble thing that people can sit on, maybe that'll be a good meeting place? ^^; Just an idea.

Also this idea would help us not be in the way of people that are trying to get into the video room, lol!

FruBaNoKyo
05-31-2005, 12:27 PM
lol yeah, that does sound a bit better... so in front of the resturant... at the black marble thingie, saturday at 3:30... that sounds good... a bit better than my idea, though i was just thinking that it ould be a place everyone could find.... but i like your idea better! XD i look forward to meeting ya'll there!

Lady Subaru
05-31-2005, 12:36 PM
^^ yeah, it's in the hotel... not that food court thingy that's connected to the hotel, just like to make sure people understand that. Look for a 'the thing' dressed Tohru Honda XD! Also if you want, you can pm me to get my cell phone number just incase you forget where it is.

I'm sure everyone will see the place I'm talking about when they enter the front entrance of the hotel... it'll be on your right ^^;.

FruBaNoKyo
05-31-2005, 12:38 PM
alright! ^_^ i'll pm ya, just in case. XD

Ryo Ikari
05-31-2005, 06:36 PM
ok cool. i'll join up with u guys at 3:30 on sat.