PDA

View Full Version : Captain Marvelous Vest And Jacket

RatedRSuperstar
09-11-2011, 12:33 AM
I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong location. Ok so I'm looking for someone who can make a Show Accurate Pirates Jacket & Vest combo from Super Sentai Gokaiger.
Bandai makes one but its nearly impossible to get a hold of since its a popular item in Japan!
You can PM me on here or email me directly at phill_rouse@yahoo.com to give me quotes on the combo or advice on who to look for to make this happen. That way i can Also send you pictures of exactly what I'm looking for so email is preferred! I've asked around a bit an just searching my options. Also I had communication with a few people about this already, but my messages (inbox & sent)were deleted, so I'm unsure of whom I've already spoken too. So please dont be offended! Thanx in advance!

CozartEnma
09-11-2011, 01:52 PM
You can find an okay-priced one at a site called Cosplay*fu.com/product/Captain+Marvelous+Cosplay+from+Kaizoku+Sentai+Goka iger (take out the star)

Arashii no Ame
10-25-2011, 02:51 AM
I know someone that makes cosplays in my country (Peru) she made my gokaiger jacket and vest ....so if you are interested i can contact her , depends on what country you are first because of shiping
but if u want add me on fb as Goku-Chan Hayato

AshRudel
02-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Sorry to bump an older thread but these guys do great work. http://www.facebook.com/jefukuinternational