PDA

View Full Version : Cool sun protection hat?

Kaliza
09-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Hey can anyone help me find a sun protection hat that is cool/doesn't look goofy?
I am supposed to stay out of the sun, so I need to cover up and wear a hat that will protect my face from the sun if I go out but I want to find one that is not dumb looking.
It doesn't have to be a particular style but I like a lot of the styles mentioned in this forum so I figured I'd ask here...

Kaliza
03-16-2012, 10:36 PM
I am still looking for a good one in case anyone finds one! :)

Ithlia
06-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Personally, I have always wanted one of those large-brimmed sunhats. They sell them at Target, Walmart, etc... if you want a cheap one.

Or, you can go to certain clothing stores and see if they have them. At first they look really goofy, but they look absolutely STUNNING if you wear the right clothes with it. The large brim also protects your entire face. And since the brims are flexible, they have a certain "wave" look to them so they don't look like a sombrero.

sunseenli
06-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Ditto to what Ithlia said--my father was absolutely adamant that I get a sun hat before I went to Jamaica, so I went to Target, and they had a very large variety of sun hats for relatively cheap. I ended up going with the "Princess Grace" style of large, floppy hats, but they had cowboy hats, baseball hats, visors, what I think of as "John Lennon caps", etc. Grab a friend and try on every hat in the store until you find one or two you like.