PDA

View Full Version : need advice...

deebrr
09-13-2011, 04:41 PM
so I've never really made a costume or anything in my life and I really need some help. I don't know much about cosplay or anything but I thought this would be the best place to ask for advice. so I want to be an oompa loompa, the original from willy wonka. I have no idea how to go about doing it I can't find brown and white striped socks or orange body paint (or even what a good one would be that won't crack, flake or rub off onto clothes since they'll be white) if anyone could please help me it would be greatly appreciated. all you guys are so creative and I could really use some help. thanks.

Jei-Cos
09-13-2011, 06:26 PM
o my friend did one for halloween at school like 8 years ago..(9th grade for me) and he made it. he used a white duck cotton for the pantsish things and ised very VERY thock sturdy wire to make then big at the knees things (youll know what i mean since u know what they look like) and yes socks work for the leggings. i dont know about face paint though. i dont use it. i only used it ONCE for a sting NWO halloween costume. and it blew lol