PDA

View Full Version : Gah!! Why can't I stop thinking about AZ?!?!

DDR Faery Spice
12-01-2003, 03:24 PM
178 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I don't know if it's just me, but I can't wait till AZ! I seem to have more fun there than anywhere at home. I feel more at ease at a con, and free to be as crazy as I want. And there's so much interesting stuff that happens there!! Like:

The Elevator Wars!! I haven't been very prominent amongst you elevator-dwellers so far, but this year, Quadrain and farmboybob have another thing coming :P

The Glomping of the Random Bishies!!! god I love my bishies.

oh, there are just so many things to name. I can't list them all. I think most of all though, it's the feeling I get from being around so many cool people who are into the same things I am. Coz that's what Animazement--well, all cons, really--is all about. That camraderie. And I look forward to those three days all year long.
Sooooo......is it just me? Or does anyone else look forward to it this much?? :lost:

Farmboybob
12-01-2003, 03:47 PM
I can only say to you.... I feel the same way.

Main-lobby, left elevator, property of Quadrain61/Farmboybob Inc. Take that one and it's WAR! :D
You are definatly on my list of people I need to meet at AZ.

nixxer
12-01-2003, 03:56 PM
Yes I definetly am looking forward to it....a lot... It was the first con I attended so it holds that special place in my heart. Plus this year Im so going to catch all the cool stuff I missed out on last year. And it happens shortly after my bday, so that makes it even more special ^_^ I have to party hard while Im there. Gah, cant wait!

evaneko
12-01-2003, 04:37 PM
:D I totally look forward to it all year too! I just like being my usual loser-ish self and not having anyone care ^-^

liz-maru
12-01-2003, 05:06 PM
i cant wait either!! ^o^ im so excited!! i need to finish my stuff lol

Link Arroway
12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
:D I'm not the only one, counting down the days :D
not much else around here to do? :D

liz: finish? i dont plan to start til sometime next year :D

HikaruShindo
12-04-2003, 01:22 PM
everyone I talk to about animazement are all quite pissy and always complaining about it.. but it was my very first con two years ago.. and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. I absolutely love it <333 I cant wait to go T_T wish it were coming sooner!

Link Arroway
12-04-2003, 02:52 PM
everyone I talk to about animazement are all quite pissy and always complaining about it.. but it was my very first con two years ago.. and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. I absolutely love it <333 I cant wait to go T_T wish it were coming sooner!
I know people from other states, and mostly further away who don't like it, but I know a bunch of people who like it more like me! I say yay for AZ, it's great :D I started going to AZ in 2002, and it was my first con too :D

liz-maru
12-04-2003, 03:39 PM
i think its awshome!! me <3 it!

quadrain61
12-04-2003, 08:15 PM
hell yeah, Im ready for AZ 04 because AZ 03 was my first time:

-somewhat liking something
-Moved plants,
-stayed in an elevator for 6 hrs.
-called drukned by all GoH,
-ate a live plant,
-going ballistic,
-pulled the fire alarm on accident,
-scared Farmboybob,
-owning a sword,
-running up and down eight floors 100 times,
-watching chobits ep. 26 four times
-foot printed the elevator
-see a guy lose his shoe laces in the elevator
-see REAL drunken people
-waited in a line for 2 hrs.
-don't have to see family (any of them)
-missed uzzdog's english class
-being at a good con (Hairshows conventions are boring) (I was at Hair World 2002)

Seeing most of you (I think I saw you liz)

AHHH why am i typing I have to type up the DBQ ahhhhhhh

Gunner Rikku
12-09-2003, 04:58 PM
This is a late reply, but I can't wait for Animazement either.

Muahaha :D I shall be on my glomping spree yet again.

liz-maru
12-09-2003, 05:54 PM
i shall glomp with you lol gunner rikku ^_-

Gunner Rikku
12-09-2003, 07:02 PM
i shall glomp with you lol gunner rikku ^_-

Awww thank you, I feel so special. :3

Tomo
12-09-2003, 07:30 PM
I've been meaning to post in this thread. :3! But yeah! I can't wait for AZ04. I guess it's because I actually will kinda know what the heck is going on because AZ03 was my first con! o_o! Plus, I'm gonna be able to cosplay alllll 3 days and there will be people I know to hang out with. Instead of my parents, like last year. ;_;

Those of you I know, you might not be able to get rid of me. o_O

Those of you who I don't really know, you will know me by the time it's all over with and may not be able to get rid of me. ^___^;;

Gunner Rikku
12-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Those of you I don't really know, you will know me by the time it's all over with and my not be able to get rid of me. ^___^;;

Well that's if you ever find me ;)

liz-maru
12-09-2003, 08:14 PM
ill find you gunner we gots to glomp =] mwwahhaa!! hehe! and tomo if you need help or anything if you wanna hang ill be wearin me name tag you find me ^_-

Tomo
12-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Well that's if you ever find me ;)

AHahahahAHaHa. That's what you think. >:B

Gunner Rikku
12-10-2003, 02:28 AM
ill find you gunner we gots to glomp =] mwwahhaa!! hehe! and tomo if you need help or anything if you wanna hang ill be wearin me name tag you find me ^_-

Yes yes, we shall! =D Dear god, I gave every damn Yuna at AWA a heart attack from glomping them o_o.

I love Yuna <3 o__o <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and um... :heart: o-o!

AHahahahAHaHa. That's what you think. >:B

MUAHAHAHA ye wish! I shall hide in ye bathroom all day and night at the con and dissapear into the tub of darkness. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *lightning cracks* I DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK OF LOOKING THERE. =O *takes out her shiny little pitchfork and runs off*

and infact... YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO FIND ME?!

Because I'm going to find you first! That's right. I dare you the challenge me ye mortal. And for another one once again!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =D

Damn it o_o Why do I always get so freaking hyper after talking to my b/f x_x

=P

*twiddle twaddle twiddle* *jumps in a box and flies to hawaii*

quadrain61
12-10-2003, 08:16 PM
If you all stay up saturday night - sunday morning I'll defitnaly be found

Gunner Rikku
12-11-2003, 07:54 PM
I have a feeling I scared everyone off.

lol ^^'

quadrain61
12-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Yahoo!!!! I haven't been threatned to be glopmed.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-03-2004, 02:15 PM
Don't get me wrong, AZ03 was excellent, but AZ04 is going to be so much better. 03 was my 1st con ever, but i didn't meet anyone (only like 2 people...) and me and my friend, Juu, are bringing our crazy friend Wayne with us! AND i'm cosplaying. (looks at unfinished costume.) I am totally ready and i just can't wait!!!!

DDR Faery Spice
01-03-2004, 10:58 PM
okay, 147 days now...and counting! I'm so glad i found so many people looking forward to az-- I'm going to enjoy being attached to my Sephiroth-bishie all con long^^
*squees and huggles her Iku-chan* And my elevator shall be fun...
But I've still gotta do my cosplay stuffeses!!!!>.<

quadrain61
01-09-2004, 09:15 PM
^Decorate your elevator. Why did that remind me of "Trading Spaces?"

Kilayi
01-09-2004, 09:28 PM
ooh I wanna meet up with some peoples there too.... I went to AZ03 and it was my first con.... I think I freaked a few people out... I would just go up to them and start talking to them for no reason... ans since I missed the Heero and Duo "kiss" I found them later and asked them if they would do it again so I could have a picture =^.^=

Anjierusu
01-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah, gotten to the point where you sit in the shower for about forty minutes because you lost track of time thinking about it? and and, did you ever sit in a room with no music playing doing absolutely nothing but remembering almost all details of every little bit about it last year? Yeah, maybe I'm a bit obsessed... so what?! ^_~

Avanon
01-19-2004, 03:29 PM
*Pokes Dante* Prepare to be glomped!!

Obbsession YAY! Kilayi and I have picked out so many costumes to do...now we're making them for everybody..*random sound effect*

DancingVampire
01-19-2004, 03:46 PM
::twirls around:: Im going to start work on cosplays next weekend, for once I am starting early!

DDR Faery Spice
01-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Anjierusu....you're Chase, right?? I don't think anyone else would have Chase's pic as an avatar, so I'm gonna think yeah. ::waves:: ^^ Anyway, it is now down to...119 days!! w00t!!! I'm so happy ;_; <--tears of joy......so yeah....
People on my list of glompage: Chase, liz-maru, quadrain, farmboybob, link arroway, evaneko, tomo, gunner rikku, my darling darling Bishie(Sumomo with the giant "hentai" floppy disk from AZ last year, if ya didn't know), Avanon, Kilayi s74r.....and anyone else I find and/or can think of.
I should probably start on my costumes, too--I'm making another DDR Faery dress, with spandex on the sides, so I have ventilation--and so I can play DDR in it without it nearly ripping the skin off my thighs. >.< That almost happened at AZ last year. Anyway, I've also got an original chara--she's a panda girl, and really adorable. Name: Chance(pronounced Shahnce, coz I'm all French like that). And I'm making X-2 Rikku's bikini for the muffin party Chiki and I are throwing on Friday night(most likely, anyway). All of you are invited!! It's a pseudo-pool party thingy, coz out of the 2 years I've been to AZ, I've never even seen the pool--or the hot tub^.~ And I need to find a cosplay group to join...or start....meh. WHY ISN"T IT MAY YET?! :sweat:

Avanon
01-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Heeeeyy....o.O I wannna be on the list of glompage...

Kilayi
01-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Can i be glomped too? O.o either that i will be a glomper....*thinks*hmm well I guess i will glomp either way ^_^

quadrain61
02-01-2004, 12:55 AM
I just hope security isn't going to be high as Nekocon 2003.

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-01-2004, 11:36 PM
^_^ This will be my first Animazement being that I used to be an AWA person.. I'm calling all Shaman king cosplayers.. I will find yous! Muwhaha *needs a group badly ;_;*

DDR Faery Spice
02-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Glomp requesters, I've updated my "to glomp" list!!^^; I should seriously make a checklist and carry it around AZ with a big red marker, glomping people then checking off their names....funny, or just pathetic?? *shrug* Anyway, welcome to AZ, Faust--you'll love it! You're welcome to hang out with me anytime^^*welcome huggles*
I agree, Quadrain....high security would definitely put a damper on the elevator wars....

oops, almost forgot--115 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjierusu
02-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Yes funny. No, not pathetic. Very cool though. You could make it comically huge, people would definitely take pictures... If you don't do it, tell me, and I'll make one and use it. ^_^

DDR Faery Spice
02-02-2004, 04:08 PM
Steal my idea, why don'cha, Chase?! :P I might do that...For new people not on the list, I'll get them to write their names really big and then I'll check them off!

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-02-2004, 06:29 PM
^_^ it's a done deal then! Stalk...er hang out with you it is! Heck, I'll even do elevator wars. *has been a victim in many a elevator war*

quadrain61
02-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Elevators? Don't get me started about elevators.

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Heh. Actually I'm afraid of heights but I tend to overcome it momentarily when it comes to cons. Gosh AWA 9's elevators were all glass so you could see the lobby and the commons area. ;_____; It was scarey but by the end of the first day I was alright.. sorta...

DDR Faery Spice
02-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Hey faust, if you were at AWA, then you must have seen the Sake Ninjas, ne?? ::giggles:: I'm their mascot, if you saw their t-shirts......::ahem::

quadrain61
02-11-2004, 06:37 PM
AWA??? I was thinking about going to AWA this year but it seems it was decided to be Otakon instead. I may go next year.

Ray
02-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Heh. Actually I'm afraid of heights but I tend to overcome it momentarily when it comes to cons. Gosh AWA 9's elevators were all glass so you could see the lobby and the commons area. ;_____; It was scarey but by the end of the first day I was alright.. sorta...

*Shudders*
Yes, I have quite the fear of heights, and while I eventually get over it (temporarily), such things usually unnerve me, as well.

Actually, I'm sort of curious...
Does this particular 'con have the same elevator problems that AWA did? (EVERYBODY is shoved into one of them at any given time of the day.).
I had the misfortune of being on the 12th floor at AWA '03.

Farmboybob
02-12-2004, 03:01 PM
No we (5 or 6 of us here (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=62986&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1)) just live in them Saturday night. No worries! :D

quadrain61
02-12-2004, 06:56 PM
No worries yes....because their regular elevators. No views to the outside. No elevator music though....but we'll fix that. Maybe some Ayu Trance stuff or hell make a small video room. I'll bring my laptop with 2 hrs of battery life. Oh i cannot forget the digital camera. Maybe some delivery? I can see it now.

Pizza delivery - "Sheraton Imperial...what room?...elevator?!?!?!?...'wtf'...ok then"

Farmboybob: DO NOT FORGET THE BIG PIXIE STIXS!!!!!!

PS: For elevator traffic...use stairs...they're faster. I climbed the stairs while my friend used the elevator. Going to the 8th floor I beat him by 15 minutes.

nixxer
02-12-2004, 11:43 PM
wow, must be pretty roomy elevators to allow for plants and chairs...hmm, with all that crowding, guess it'll be stairs for me...I hope I dont end up staying like on the top floor x.x well, atleast its exercise ^_^

quadrain61
02-13-2004, 08:23 PM
http://www.sheratonrtp.com - for Hotel info and pictures.

Hotel = 10 floors.

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-14-2004, 05:28 AM
^_^ The elevator traffic depends on when you wander into them.. For the most part it wasn't that bad really. I only had to take the stairs once. Hai I remember you DDR!! I was in the room with Pope Hentai and the Mexican Sake Ninja took our boxes to make cardboard guns out of them. ^_^!

DDR Faery Spice
02-14-2004, 03:01 PM
When, at AWA?? you can't remember me personally, coz I wasn't there....u.u But I'm the girl on their t-shirts!!XD

oh yeah....I haven't done this in a week or two:

ANIMAZEMENT COUNTDOWN UPDATE: 103:8:55:32 and counting......(that's days/hours/minutes/seconds, in case you were wondering....XP)

quadrain61
02-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Man I'm soo trying to get the Sony DSC F-828 Digital camera. But SATs and AP exams together is like $110. I heard really good reviews and it's my goal since last year. Otherwise I'll have to by more XD memory and that's ghey. Hopefully I get it before AZ.

Farmboybob
02-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Wow, DDR even got the seconds down. I need a program or something that has a countdown clock so I can get it exact like DDR. :D

quadrain61
02-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Farmboybob: http://www.classycutssalon.com/clock.htm

grab the source code. Instructions are in the code.

Estimating May 28, 2004 @ 11:30 am

Anjierusu
02-16-2004, 11:16 AM
Uhm... yeah. I miss animazement now more than ever. I kind of have some bad news concerning Animazement. I don't think I'll be going. Some major problems at home. Avanon knows what I'm talking about, so does DDR FaerySpice (sort of) and Dracos. They also know that I might have a fighting chance... but as of now, you probably shouldn't expect to see me there.

Oh, and by the way, I hate my life. :bigtu:

Sorry again, that I couldn't go I mean.
~The Chase

keri1966
02-16-2004, 01:00 PM
-Moved plants,

Hate to throw some water on your "fun" but this is really annoying to most of the attendees, Animazement staff, Animazement guests and hotel staff.
The reason why the elevators are so slow are because of this behavior. There are attendees like myself that need to use the elevators and having elevators used as entertainment devices greatly inconviences those of us that need them. Please show consideration for others and contain your partying to your hotel rooms or the lounge and lobby

Farmboybob
02-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Quadrain, do you know how I can put that timer in my sig?

DDR Faery Spice
02-16-2004, 04:21 PM
farmboybob: I worked out all that counting in my head.....and I'm continually subconsciously keeping track of it.^^; I'm really pathetic. But to put the countdown in your sig, you've just gotta copy the source code and replace a few of the thingies....I can't remember technical terms, since it's been two years since my last programming class...the numbers that signify beginning and ending times. If you get it worked out though, let me know how, coz I want it too=^.^=
keri1966: I understand what you mean about the elevators, I finally just got fed up and constantly used the stairs. Luckily, I was only on the 5th floor. But my point is, yes, it isn't very courteous, but don't just complain to us. The reason for the elevators slowness wasn't just the "carousing" going on in them. In fact, there was none of that "hey, let's push every button!" crap. The elevators in the Sheraton are sucky to begin with, and farmboybob and the others only took over one elevator. Out of four. You do the math.
All of you: There may be some difficulties with me going to AZ now. My grandfather finally sold our house, and our cutoff date to be out of the house is June 12th. This may seem like a long time away, and also seem like it has nothing to do with AZ, but my dad may decide to make that weekend our "moving weekend". W00t for fscking jerks like that. I'd like to use more crude language, but I don't feel like flooding the forums with profanity. I'm not going to go on about it too much, so just hope/pray/meditate that I can go. Coz I'm looking forward to this more than any of you can know. If anyone cares to hear the details, just pm me-_-; And don't worry Chase, if I have to, I'll kidnap you^^ Duffel bags are handy!!

Farmboybob
02-16-2004, 04:45 PM
If you can't go DDR, me and Quadrain are going to have to kidnap you!

DDR Faery Spice
02-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Hey, I wouldn't complain-_- Anyway, for the lowdown on the issues, check out my blog. The link's in my siggy. Figured out how to steal the source code yet?

quadrain61
02-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Let's see. My license and my truck "That can stop on a dime" - Farmboybob. I dunno I nearly killed Farmboybob like 10 times this year including knocking him out unconcious and almost having to dump his body. Wait that was his fault. Anyways......"I don't know Mr. Jeffreys...I don't know" - Dr. Allen Letarte. Hitting that dip in the road at 45 mph was fun. So yeah if we do a Kidnapping I'll have to learn some Kung-Fu moves using the truck...lol.

Sorry for any inconvience last year. We couldn't help it. But.....

1) We were hungry that night. All we found 2:00 in the morning was Pixie Stixs. (In other words we went crazy especially me since I ate the plants on accident). We're gonna be prepared this year. (Last year was my first year anyhow)

2) It was Sunday morning...um doubt anyone is using that elevators that much.

3) We didn't ramdomly push buttons...we let the elevator do its automatic run

4) There's was not much going on.

5) Farmboybob's dad was in the hotel room watching HBO the whole time.

6) DDR Faery was correct we only used 1/4 of the elevators.

7) We cleaned up the stuff we did afterwards. (Yes we did Farmboybob)

8) If you were up sunday morning then you were either 1) Crazy 2) Drunk. We were some crazy folks.

We didn't do anything serious, the hotel staff even got a kick out of it. One even hanged out with us for about 10 minutes.

quadrain61
02-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Anyone who wants the source code PM me

for forum use: It won't work since html it not enabled

Farmboybob
02-16-2004, 07:27 PM
One of our(me and quadrain) goals of AZ is to attack the Ukalele man.
Can you not feel his evil power? (http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/az2003/36/image/az2003-2132.jpg)
He must be destroyed. WHO IS WITH ME!!!

Avanon
02-16-2004, 07:32 PM
*Gets potato sack for attack of Ukalele man!

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Ahhh o.o Scareyness.. If you don't go DDR I'll help kidnap you too... somehow... *coughs* right.. we'll see.. It's like a 10 hour drive for me so i'll consider it >_>'' And for the people that have issues with elevators.. It's a con.. Take everything with a grain of salt.. Dun take things so seriously and have alittle fun.. just not too much fun.. too much fun consists of dropping bouncey balls off of the 12th floor, trying to hit them on a fellow con goer's head that just happens to stay in your room and failing miserably cause the balls end up falling in the fountain causing you to go to the first floor and retr... eh.. >_> No of this ever happend.. Not at all.. That.. that was my alter ego setting in.. *coughs again* >_> <_<.. rriiiggghhttt.... *runs off*

DDR Faery Spice
02-18-2004, 03:30 PM
lol@faust.....I love watching people who've gone without sleep for three days straight. Wow, I've got 3-5 people offering to kidnap me if I can't go!! I feel loved. =^.^= Hopfully though, things'll work out. I've even offered to pack up all my junk the day before AZ and just have my dad dump it in my new room for me to straighten out when I get back^^; But I'm definitely meeting up with all of you at some point or another!!!!! There shall be no escape!*glomps everyone*

Neko Cathy
02-19-2004, 10:36 PM
I wanna see Linky! yay!

Any suckas wanna challenge me in a DDR match... let's go :)

DDR Faery Spice
02-23-2004, 04:40 PM
While my DDR skills may or may not be as |33t as yours, Neko Cathy, just remember that I *am* the DDR Faery, and you must bow before my awesomeness. XD

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-23-2004, 05:11 PM
I'm ok at DDR.. >.o Still trying to be good enough for standard mode.. >_> I play Pump it Up more than DDR though..

DDR Faery Spice
02-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Since the Taking of the DDR Machine(from Concord Mills), the only place I can play DDR at the arcade regularly is either waaaaay north or waaaaay south. And I don't drive. >.< So I've gravitated to Pump, coz they have it at Eastland Mall, right down the street from me. w00t! It's really not as bad as so many avid DDR players say it is, and it feels more like dancing to me....*ducks the glares of aforementioned avid DDR players/cultists* But I still feel a great loyalty to DDR. ^^; Though I'm not that great.

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-23-2004, 05:47 PM
There are perks to both games. I think pump it up has more varity in songs and cooler background distractions while DDR is more challenging.. We have all sorts of DDR games at our Dance Beat Arcade but weither they work or not is to be argued apon... While they only have one pump it up machine which is like a mixture of 1 and 2.. 1.5 I think they call it..

DDR Faery Spice
02-23-2004, 06:05 PM
oh, you suck, having both within your grasp...:P I'll have to play you at both at some point in time, Faust!

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-23-2004, 06:16 PM
o.o I'm sure your better.. I can barely do hard mode.. * would never self proclaim herself as DDR/Pump it Up God*

DDR Faery Spice
02-24-2004, 03:07 PM
That's why I'm only a Faery. XD I claim to be the avatar of DDR, but I never claimed I was actually good. I just love to play. Which reminds me...I need to challenge Link as well. I've gotten better in the past year, and hopefully so will my stamina by AZ!

note to self: recruit more acolytes at AZ....

quadrain61
02-24-2004, 05:01 PM
crap, at this rate of conserving energy I might not be fully awake to even do anything. I'm so tired. Working and school is kicking my ass so hard it isn't even funny.

I still have mix feelings to cosplay as the "Keymaker", although I got more keys today. It just doesn't feel right since Matrix Reloaded would be a year old and such. What do you people think?

Elevators, don't be surprised if I fall asleep in .01 seconds.

By this rate of my energy level, Pixie Stixs wouldn's even help.

DDR Faery Spice
02-29-2004, 03:40 PM
We'll feed you NRGY intravenously, quadrain.....
NRGY=my own special blend of DNL and Pixy Stix....with a secret ingredient! no, it's not alcoholic...:P The sake is for me alone. Coz I have connections with the Sake Ninjas. heh heh.
Man, only 87 days left! Well, technically 88, but since I'm going up there Thursday, only 87. I should probably start on my cosplay stuff soon, huh?

Kilayi
02-29-2004, 07:03 PM
when you say 87, it makes it seem shorter than if you say 3 months XD
either way, its not very far off now ^_^

liz-maru
02-29-2004, 08:34 PM
omg yay its not to far now *^^* woo!!

quadrain61
03-01-2004, 01:09 AM
our school system wants us to make-up on the 28th of may. If the exams schedule stays the same this semester then that means on that day i'll be at school for a couple of hours for the exam, which means, oh crap, Japanese on that day then Animazement.

Anjierusu
03-01-2004, 07:16 AM
Big News! sort of... People, I may end up going to Animazement after all. My chances are about 50% now... Last night I got to the point where I can't take it anymore. Currently I'm looking up everything I can about abuse and drugs and how it holds up in court, especially in custody cases...

I'm gonna do it....I think. :eeek:

Not sure. I'm really nervous, and I don't really know where to start, but I think I'm going to try to do it... y'know, getting out I mean. I need to borrow a camcorder from one of my friends, and do a few other things... but what I could use help with, is knowledge about custody cases, how they work, and....other stuff'ns... ^_^ Any help with people who've been through this before would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure whether I'll get to go or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get out of this family because I can't go to AZ. hehe, that would be dumb. It's just a tasty side order if I do get out though. Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it. :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
03-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Chase, I'm your man--er, girl-- for the custody things. Just call me sometime, or contact me through some channel, and I'll do my best to help you out. Whichever way you go, I'm here for you. :P The friends of my friends are my friends, ne? I love being confusing. Anyway, here's to you getting stuff worked out, and hopefully coming to AZ, as well!

SakeNinja2
03-02-2004, 01:56 AM
We the Sake Ninjas, are glad you all are going to visit out home con of Animazement. You must know;

1)All your elevators are belong to us
2)First annual Sake Ninja Animazement keg party
3)Foam party at the hot tub
4)come hang out with us!
5)This year we will all be there, and not in the hospital!

See you all there!

Giant Alucard
03-02-2004, 10:42 AM
It sucks that i may not be able to go to animazement since my group may be planning to go to AMA instead.I dont know whats happening as of yet, but I'll try and have this figured out soon.

Neko Cathy
03-02-2004, 01:48 PM
We the Sake Ninjas, are glad you all are going to visit out home con of Animazement. You must know;

1)All your elevators are belong to us
2)First annual Sake Ninja Animazement keg party
3)Foam party at the hot tub
4)come hang out with us!
5)This year we will all be there, and not in the hospital!

By any chance were you guys at Katsu's elevator party? :p

Ranma Saotome
03-02-2004, 02:53 PM
I stopped thinking about AZ... Watch me run around like a madman all excited about it 3 days after Anime Boston. :p

-=Faust_VIII=-
03-02-2004, 03:09 PM
And I'm 40% done with my costume ^_^'''''

Ranma Saotome
03-02-2004, 03:10 PM
I have 2 to complete...

Kabuto (Naruto)
Chibi Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

-=Faust_VIII=-
03-02-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm just doing my faust costume.. >_> i have something planned thou' if this all works out

DDR Faery Spice
03-02-2004, 04:44 PM
I didn't know the Sake Ninjas had a cosplay.com account...when were you guys planning on telling me about it?! XP I'll forgive you this time. I should seriously start on my costumes(I have 2 to make for me, and one for a friend), but I'm a bit short on fundage right now. u.u sigh.

SakeNinja2
03-02-2004, 08:54 PM
By any chance were you guys at Katsu's elevator party?
I remember there being plenty of plants and chairs in the elevators. And one night, about 2 dozen plants were outside an elevator! Hilarious! I think I stumbled into them and about couldn't get out. And Pimp master J was playing twister in the elevator. Oh and we played the elevator drinking game; you have to chug from the time the doors close until they open.

I didn't know the Sake Ninjas had a cosplay.com account...when were you guys planning on telling me about it?! Just signed up.

Oh and to the Yuri Room girls; all your signs are belong to us!

RHIshida
03-03-2004, 11:36 AM
That was my crew that did the plant thing XD

DDR Faery Spice
03-03-2004, 04:39 PM
Schwee! AZ! Not too far away at all. I've almost got the pattern for my costume done!

-=Faust_VIII=-
03-04-2004, 02:21 AM
;_; I'm working on my pants.. they don't look terrible but if I was more experianced with sewing it'd be better.. I just gotta buy 12 more things for the costume that will cost, at most, 50 bucks in total.. Needles suck..

Anjierusu
03-04-2004, 10:15 AM
That was my crew that did the plant thing XD

Yeah, I remember the trees. Do you remember me? I was drawing/sleeping for twenty minutes/messing around in the trees. Me and Michael and Laura were all there in the trees. Fun times...

Oh, more news. Just got the camera. and so it begins... :eeek:

DDR Faery Spice
03-09-2004, 03:44 PM
*needs job for AZ/cosplay monies* l4ck 0f m0n3y |s n0t l33t.

-=Faust_VIII=-
03-10-2004, 02:34 AM
Indeed ;_; I'm running on fumes, sort of speaking. I'm being the anime gods to let me have enough money by May and hopefully I will.. *crosses fingers*

quadrain61
03-10-2004, 06:23 AM
If my plan works I'll have to use up my next couple of pay checks to get the money I need for AZ.

DDR Faery Spice
03-11-2004, 04:51 PM
I'm just hoping. Begging. Praying to the gods that be. Fundage is necessary. Otherwise I'll have to sell my soul to Chris-chan for pocky. XD

quadrain61
03-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I remember the trees. Do you remember me? I was drawing/sleeping for twenty minutes/messing around in the trees. Me and Michael and Laura were all there in the trees. Fun times...

you don't happen to be in this picture (http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/blankshot/006_4.JPG) or this picture (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=78851&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1)?

Anjierusu
03-11-2004, 10:42 PM
you don't happen to be in this picture (http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/blankshot/006_4.JPG) or this picture (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=78851&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1)?

..nah... unfortunately... I'm unsure where I went... I know I didn't go to sleep for a while, so I must've gone back downstairs... I think that's when I met Drunken Master Chris, whose name was actually Monty. Michael, remember him? :rofl:

SakeNinja2
03-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Ahhh haha those pictures are funny! I remember falling all over those plants! Yeah I need some more AZ funds too! I have a hundred set back just for drinks, plus room and food money. Don't worry DDR Faery Spice, the Ninjas will hook you up with funds! And we're needing to hire a Geisha for AZ; somebody to serve us drinks and maybe do a traditional Japanese dance or something. ;)

:drink:
:cheers:

quadrain61
03-12-2004, 06:29 PM
wow it's been forever since I've looked at my cosplay.com photo gallery. I don't remember coffe being brung to us. :untrust:

picture (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=62986&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1) <--- Anyone know who the asian girl in the pic is?

-=Faust_VIII=-
03-13-2004, 04:18 PM
o.o I'm selling art work to fund my trip.. ;_; It pains me so but I need to go to this con!!!

DDR Faery Spice
03-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Ninla: hook me up with funds, eh? how 'bout hooking me up with some alcoholic beverages while you're at it??^.~ i *am* SakeGirl (or whatever my name is supposed to be), after all!
and quadrain: i know that girl...her name's Jessica, and she goes to my school--one of the people I came to AZ with. Or rather, she was with the group of people who suddenly decided I wasn't good enough for that frickin' anime nazi David. >.<

SakeNinja2
03-14-2004, 07:49 PM
i *am* SakeGirl (or whatever my name is supposed to be), after all!

I thought you were Cougar Sake Ninja? :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
03-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Cougar Sake Ninja? Is that my official SakeNinja title now?? -_-; You guys need to come up with a name for yer mascot, if I'm gonna make the costume for it :P

quadrain61
03-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Gah!! Why can't I stop thinking about AZ?!?!

i dunno....*poke*

DDR Faery Spice
03-15-2004, 05:43 PM
*poke*

I think I should prolly hurry up and decide what I'm going to cosplay....

Neko Cathy
03-20-2004, 01:52 AM
.... cocaine's a helluva drug.

quadrain61
03-20-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm RICK JAMES biatch

I just have to get ready on how to stay awake during the con

SakeNinja2
03-20-2004, 11:56 PM
I just have to get ready on how to stay awake during the con

I think one of us has found the answer to that; 1) Go to the Lobby bar 2)Order a Red Bull & Vodka 3) Order 6 more. I have never had one but he says that will rock your socks off. In fact I've never had more than 2 Red Bulls at one time, I just can't imagine 7, not to mention the vodka in them! Crazy!

Ranma Saotome
03-22-2004, 04:24 PM
*looks around*

I'm gona for a weekend and I see this... Good work. :3

Kas
03-23-2004, 07:23 PM
You wanna hear a joke.. it's the 5 finger joke.

lmao..

only 2 months yo..

Kilayi
03-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Woo! :3 two months!

...and I have yet to get around to finishing my costumes... darn procrastinating habits XD

quadrain61
03-23-2004, 08:48 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~antidisestablishmentarianism61/clock.htm

woo hoo.

Next week I get the camera. Woo hoo!!!!!! (Thanks to the help for $200 that I found in the laundry...shhhh :untrust: )

Farmboybob
03-23-2004, 09:16 PM
Kilayi, I feel your pain. I have one costume done (well, I didn't do it. It was commissioned), and another that I haven't even started!

Ranma Saotome
03-24-2004, 10:32 AM
You wanna hear a joke.. it's the 5 finger joke.

lmao..

only 2 months yo..

[Austin Powers]
Oh behave!
[/Austin Powers]

:D

DDR Faery Spice
03-25-2004, 05:48 PM
I haven't started any of my three costumes yet, though I DID find the material for Robin's outer dress/jumper thingy. Woot?
Oh, and I haven't done this in a while: 62 days till AZ!

Kilayi
03-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Farmboy: I have my Naota costume done, two to dofor friends, Chocobo is around halfway done, my Milly coat needs the green thing sewed on, my nurse outfit needs garters a hat and the red +'s sewed on, and yeh.... i think that is all.... plus the super secret outfit from scratch i shall make ^_^!!

XD i have no free time to do all this!! *faints*

quadrain61
03-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Get ready, I just ordered My camera today...SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

IXArachneXI
03-28-2004, 02:12 AM
I can't start on any of my costumes until I get my tax refund...then I can finally get my sewing machine fixed. yea!

nixxer
03-29-2004, 09:43 AM
tax...refund...oh crap, that reminds me I gotta do taxes >.< waiii, I keep forgetting. Luckily my mom's an accountant and loves doing my taxes, so I'll just send it to her...now if only I would remember to send it off....

wow times flying, its almost april yay, cant wait :bigtu:

Ranma Saotome
03-29-2004, 01:06 PM
I just got one of my W2 forms today... I need one more...

DDR Faery Spice
03-29-2004, 06:11 PM
eu, taxes. The one thing I'm really not looking forward to doing when I move out. >.< Unfortunately, I've only got one more year of IRS-free existence. Bleh. And I've been having family and funding issues, so I may not even be coming to AZ this year. I hope it doesn't get that bad, but I also feel like a shallow, self-absorbed bitch for wanting to go when my family's in the situation it's in. Is there a solution? I dunno. But I hope and pray I can go. I'll prolly not be able to get Robin made in time for AZ, so I may end up doing a DDR Faery cosplay if I can think up something funny to do for a skit. I'll just convince Chase and Dracos to cosplay as my DDR Guardians. XD Two prettyboys obeying my every command...it's a fangirl's dream!

quadrain61
03-29-2004, 06:36 PM
My parents are Asian so we're done with taxes last month...it's SIGN HERE and SIGN THERE and SIGN THIS and SIGN THAT...then KISS MY ASS

nixxer
03-29-2004, 10:01 PM
yes every fangirl's dream is to have an army of bisho men, if only that dream would come true ahh *happy sigh* :love:

Kilayi
03-29-2004, 10:09 PM
or to have one on a leash *cough*bob-as-a-tonberry*cough* :D
yeh....thats great.... my boyfriend is gonna be a tonberry and his costume hood thing needs someone to lead him around... heh :3

nixxer
03-29-2004, 10:19 PM
That's great, leashes are a fun thing *coughcough* >.>;;;; :thumbsup:

Ranma Saotome
03-30-2004, 12:26 AM
Maybe I should pack my Rage costume... I know that a Yuni and Emi are going... :D

DDR Faery Spice
04-02-2004, 05:08 PM
leashes...hm...XD I was gonna make a Charmy cosplay, or a Devil-Zukin one, but then decided I didn't have the money. u.u Sigh.
dude, Bob was the Tonberry! sw33t!

Kilayi
04-02-2004, 11:04 PM
leashes...hm...XD I was gonna make a Charmy cosplay, or a Devil-Zukin one, but then decided I didn't have the money. u.u Sigh.
dude, Bob was the Tonberry! sw33t!
Ah.... are you reffering to the Tonberry from last year?
Bob didn't even know about AZ....
He shall be a tonberry this year tho... I shall make sure of it XD

DDR Faery Spice
04-07-2004, 04:10 PM
...O.o*reads both posts*...o.O...Actually...I'm not sure who I was reffering to at this point. Forget it. *smacks self on forehead*

quadrain61
04-09-2004, 05:48 PM
*poke again

Gah!! Why can't I stop thinking about AZ?!?!

I dunno I'm very bored at work surrounded by annoying people

Neko Cathy
04-09-2004, 10:40 PM
I just want a vacation after months of college (term papers... when will it ever stop?), hot tub, my kitty... and a ST.

And if you guys want a DDR cosplayer, I might consider of doing Yuni, even though I sort of retired her costume.

DDR Faery Spice
04-14-2004, 03:13 PM
who needs DDR cosplayers when you've got the Faery?? :P I think it'd be cool to do a DDR cosplay...maybe a synchronized thing. It'd be sw33t. Maybe in a few years....^^;

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
i just heard about this convetion for the first time last week, now im runin around tryin to find the materials i need

DDR Faery Spice
05-06-2004, 05:48 PM
3 weeks till the con--OH YEAH!!!

Anjierusu
05-06-2004, 06:00 PM
I'll just convince Chase and Dracos to cosplay as my DDR Guardians. XD Two prettyboys obeying my every command...it's a fangirl's dream!

You got it! :bigtu:

onnawufei
05-06-2004, 06:01 PM

Ooooh yes, I have a countdown going. Of course that's mainly because I have the whole pre-con diet thing, but oh well. :p

Ranma Saotome
05-06-2004, 08:18 PM

And yet I don't have my moogle costume done, nor have I fixed 5th Mix Rage. >.<

nixxer
05-07-2004, 09:43 AM
waiii, Im no where near ready T.T oh boy con stress is already settling in, add finals on top of that and AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I need a nap, or a very long vacation....maybe just a cookie....oy I cant wait to get away from it all, if only for 3 days.

Kilayi
05-07-2004, 07:31 PM
*hands nixxer a cookie*
there ya go....

I feel your pain... I wanted to make an entire costume for my boyfriend, and i have vowed to finish his before mine... i havent finished his, or my two that need finishing... and AZ is getting close ^^;; Plus i have exams the week of AZ so i dont plan on sewing then...

We procrastionators really stress near deadlines, no? XP

quadrain61
05-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Yep that's one thing that sucks about NC. Exams are usually around exam days. I hope I did well on the AP todayl.

DDR Faery Spice
05-10-2004, 04:05 PM
I JUST started on my main costume(Nami from One Piece) this past weekend. But yeah, we're almost finished with Jaime's Usoppu costume(did 5 cycles in the washing machine to bleach-and-dye the blasted things...and used all my hot water ;_;), and my Nami costume's 25% done. And I'm getting a new bathing suit next week! Yay! I still need to do a bit of that ab-firming thing, but that's getting fixed. Why is it that the most obvious places are the ones that jiggle most? >.< But yeah....Can't wait! There is the small problem of finishing up my recovery work and the fact that I have a chorus concert Thursday night(THAT thursday....;_; dunno what I'm gonna do!!!!!!), but yeah. AZ=two weeks!

SakeNinja2
05-20-2004, 08:56 PM
I gotta say it... ONE WEEK until Animazement!!! Exactly one week from now... 9pm on Thursday, I will be getting back from hitting the hottub/pool, I will be tapping that keg and kicking back and relaxing! Mmmmmm can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranma Saotome
05-21-2004, 10:56 AM
At least I can put 5th mix rage on hold. ^_^

Anjierusu
05-21-2004, 11:20 AM
I JUST started on my main costume(Nami from One Piece) this past weekend.

Hehe. Carolyn is in the EXACT same situation. ^_^ You can do it.

fairel
05-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Just about finished with our spatula ninja costumes and very close to finishing our FFIV costumes, but man I can't stop thinking about the con too!

I mean maybe it's just me, but these past two weeks as I have been slaving over my sewing machine it has gone by soooo fast, and yet so slow at the same time.

One weeeeek away! I so exited~

tacotacotaco
05-31-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by fairel
Just about finished with our spatula ninja costumes and very close to finishing our FFIV costumes, but man I can't stop thinking about the con too!

ooh! i know you! i glomped you! or rather..you glomped me! were you the red or blue one? ^^ i was the lonely little girl begging for glomps with the little signs. ;__; hehehe. ^^;;

i loved your costumes, by the way :D and your..actions...were greatly amusing XD

Ranma Saotome
05-31-2004, 11:49 PM
Spatula ninjas fucking owned.

DDR Faery Spice
06-01-2004, 04:19 PM
I agree completely with Ranma--the spatula ninjas fscking OWNED. XD I was surprised at how many people recognized me, even without the DDR Faery costume on. ^_^ Even though I look alot different now than I did last year, people were like, "Dude! DDR Faery!!!" I was so happeh.

fairel
06-01-2004, 04:29 PM
ooh! i know you! i glomped you! or rather..you glomped me! were you the red or blue one? ^^ i was the lonely little girl begging for glomps with the little signs. ;__; hehehe. ^^;;

i loved your costumes, by the way :D and your..actions...were greatly amusing XD

awwww... so much luv for the ninjas. We loved you all toos. I was da purple ninja.... well at least I was until we all switched clothes to confuse people and from what i heard it worked pretty well. They seemed to think there were lots and lots of spatula ninjas running around everywhere. mwwa ha ha ha ha misson accomplished.

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 12:43 PM
The Spatula ninjas were probably one of the best parts of AZ 2004 ^_^

Hmmmm....just wondering, but do any of you remember a Cloud Strife with his hair down? Just wondering....

I got glomped by drenched spat ninjas on Sunday!!! WOOHOO! That was the perfect way to end the convention!

Me and a couple of my friends started the infamous Glomp Line...mwuhahahaha, we are evil!

anyway's can't wait for the next con! keep in touch people! ^_^

evenstar1
06-26-2004, 09:16 PM
hey, cloud, do you know one of the sangos that were there. just wandering because she said she also helped start the glomp line.

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 09:17 PM
yeah, i do, like i said ^_^ i 'helped'

Katu Fushigi
06-26-2004, 09:28 PM

-somewhat liking something
-Moved plants,
-called drukned by all GoH,
-ate a live plant,
-going ballistic,
-scared Farmboybob,
-owning a sword,
-watching chobits ep. 26 four times
-see a guy lose his shoe laces in the elevator
-see REAL drunken people
-waited in a line for 2 hrs.
-don't have to see family (any of them)
-missed uzzdog's english class
-being at a good con (Hairshows conventions are boring) (I was at Hair World 2002)

Seeing most of you (I think I saw you liz)

AHHH why am i typing I have to type up the DBQ ahhhhhhh

OH MY GOD!! You!! Elevator man! Remember me? I was the Miroku with wardrobe malfunctions that tipped you a dollar!

nixxer
06-28-2004, 10:56 PM
Cloud, I so remember you, and so does my b/f nick, he was the one who kept taking a ton of pics of you and was in the glomp line too...we're still telling people here stories from the con, to bad I was so busy I couldn't hang more with you, I love FF and you made such a great cloud...oh well, maybe next year.

Evander
07-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Can't wait for AZ 2005 cause Go-Go was fun but I can do, erm, funner. :cool:

AnimesChild65
08-12-2004, 08:04 PM
-he was the one who kept taking a ton of pics of you and was in the glomp line too...

HUH!! GLOMP LINE!!! I REMEMBER THAT!! It was SO SO SO SO SO SO much fun!