PDA

View Full Version : Millenium Rod and Marik's Earrings? (Commission)

stripesandteeth
09-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Hi, first of all I'm really sorry but for some reason I can't post in the Marketplace. :/ The "post an ad" option doesn't show up for me at all. If someone could place this in the marketplace for me, that would be great.

Pretty much I'm looking for someone to commission for Marik's (from Yu-gi-oh) Millenium Rod and his earrings. I had already asked someone else a while ago who gladly took my request only to tell me 10 days later that she's too busy with other commissions to take on any new ones! Even after I asked if she could have my commission ready by a specific date. So I'm pretty disappointed at the moment and I'm hoping I can find someone here who will gladly accept my commission. The downside however is that this needs to be done and shipped to me by no later than the 29th. I need these for AWA.

If anyone's willing to accept this commission, please let me know so we can work out a price and what not! I was going to pay the other person $40, but I'll gladly up the price to $50 since this is a rush order. If anyone is interested, please send me samples of your work! (8 Thanks. I hope posting here isn't a problem. Idk where else to go since I can't post in the marketplace.

2DLogic
09-17-2011, 03:58 PM
The fact that you want this delivered in 12 days and are only offering $40-50 for two pieces is probably why the previous commissioner backed out on you.

You'd be better served spending the money on materials and making them yourself than spending the time trying to find someone who would be willing to make them for a relatively low amount and in such a short amount of time.

If you need advice on materials or how to go about making them I'm sure people would be willing to help.

BlondieSundae
09-17-2011, 05:12 PM
You can't post in the market place because you don't have 30 days here or 10 posts. You need both.

Secondly agreeing with 2D, you're offering way too little for a commissioned piece you'd be better off making it yourself with bakable clay on a wooden or plastic base.