PDA

View Full Version : Gambit from X-Men?

Leigh Croft
12-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Has anyone ever attempted this costume? After attending my forst con last Saturday, I've decided to try and attempt another costume for my next one in March. Gambit was always my favourite member of the X-Men so I decided to go for him, providing it won't be too hard. Does anyone know is anyone has attemped this before? Thanks for any help, Leigh.

Heres a link to a pic of the outfit I plan to attempt.

http://ngwo.planetemu.net/neo-arcadia/art/mvc/images/gambit.gif

KHs_Sora
12-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Has anyone ever attempted this costume? After attending my forst con last Saturday, I've decided to try and attempt another costume for my next one in March. Gambit was always my favourite member of the X-Men so I decided to go for him, providing it won't be too hard. Does anyone know is anyone has attemped this before? Thanks for any help, Leigh.

Heres a link to a pic of the outfit I plan to attempt.

http://ngwo.planetemu.net/neo-arcadia/art/mvc/images/gambit.gif

I dont think this topic is in the right place.

Leigh Croft
12-01-2003, 05:47 PM
Oops. Sorry

Crimson Psycho
12-21-2003, 04:27 AM
What up bro..Not sure about the costume but if your looking for a set of contacts for your Gambit look at 9mmsfx.com They have a wicked pair of contacts called "Gamit" that are exactly the color eyes Gambits are. You know a red pupil with a black outer..Very kick ass but very pricey. I think there like 350 a pair....

Nietsche
12-21-2003, 07:02 AM
I dont think this topic is in the right place.

Hmmmm, admin's call really...although the query should be in the Other costume section...the image posted was from the CAPCOM game.

I think it's been done once...at a Katsucon a couple of years a go as part of an X-men group.

Scortia
12-21-2003, 02:30 PM
Cherry made one... and bought those expensive Gambit contacts... her outfit is sweeeeeet. Old school Rogue has often tempted me... or Storm if I got the white out contacts..just for how cool that is.

Dj Fiya
12-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Cherry made one... and bought those expensive Gambit contacts... her outfit is sweeeeeet. Old school Rogue has often tempted me... or Storm if I got the white out contacts..just for how cool that is.
yeah! that costume was sweet and urs was 2. hey! i'm from louisiana 2. wanna chat sometime?