PDA

View Full Version : Red Dwarf. ever been done?

Murtagh
09-18-2011, 11:49 PM
in all the conventions, videos, cosplays, and forums i've seen, it surprised me: i've never seen someone dressed from red dwarf. that is something i've wanted to do.

i just want to know if any one else has thought of this?

or if anyone lives in washington, if anyone wants to do it with me?

Sarcasm-hime
09-18-2011, 11:59 PM
I've seen some from time to time. I saw a couple of Rimmers at Dragon*Con (didn't see them at the con myself, but saw in photos afterwards). It's still pretty rare though. :)

Pirogoeth05
09-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Last year at Dragon*Con there was a Cat in addition to Rimmers. This year I only saw Rimmers. Not that Rimmer in uniform isn't impressive, but I'd be impressed to see a Lister or another Cat. And I just remembered I've seen someone on here that's done Rimmer in the dress. That one really tempts me. If I didn't have a list as long as my arm already.

Murtagh
09-22-2011, 12:32 AM
CAT?! i love the cat. that would be so cool to see.
and lister in a dress? who did that, i'd love to see it?

i've thought about doing female Holly.

ravenmist
09-24-2011, 11:25 PM
I saw one Rimmer at DragonCon this year, but apparently there were 3 or 4. I've seen several Quarantine Rimmer's and a Cat once. That's about it. We're planning a few for next year though. Hopefully a group.

Atlantiantokra
10-08-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm in the middle of making a Rimmer costume right now which I may wear to MCM in october. And the next costume I'm planning is Kryten

Gypsyangelf4i
10-08-2011, 07:55 PM
I have a Cheshire Grell that I was going to make run around acting like "cat". But didn't know how many people would get it. :-/

kry10
07-27-2013, 12:09 PM
I am making a Kryten costume, got some of the items needed, going to need a lot of help with this build though, so, expect to see a few posts from me on the forum going HEEEEELP !!!!......lol

Chikkijet
08-22-2013, 05:18 AM
I love Kryten! Can't wait to see it. He's my favourite but RImmer is a close second.