PDA

View Full Version : Any Escaflowne cosplayers for Katsucon 10?

Kendo_Bunny
12-01-2003, 10:00 PM
So, is anyone else planning an Escaflowne costume? Yet again, my primary costume is Dilandau Albatou in his casual garb, and as always, I'd like to meet up with other Escaflowne cosplayers, particularly Dilandau's, Dryden's, and DragonSlayers ^^;

effembee
03-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh, I wish I were going. :waaaah: If I knew there would be Escaflowne cosplayers, I would soooo be there! But sadly, I don't live in that part of the region... :thumbsup: You'll have to post pictures of your Dilandau costume on your photo gallery so I can look at it!

Karisu-sama
03-27-2004, 05:47 AM
Kendo_Bunny : I hope to meet up with you too! ^_________^

But it won't be at this year's Katsu... :( Have a great time! Don't burn down the hotel! :p

Dilandau
01-21-2005, 12:30 AM
Karisu-sama, i love your costume !!! i made one myself but it didn't come out the way i wanted it to T.T
you have to tell me how you made it and were did you get that wig? i spray painted my hair for halloween it was BAD, it took me 3 days to wash it off.
and the cosyume fell apart from the skirt but i used a nice material, plather.but the red parts are made of fabric, i couldn't fine red plather.

like i said, i love you dilandau coustume!

Dilandau
01-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Karisu-sama, i love your costume !!! i made one myself but it didn't come out the way i wanted it to T.T
you have to tell me how you made it and were did you get that wig? i spray painted my hair for halloween it was BAD, it took me 3 days to wash it off.
and the cosyume fell apart from the skirt but i used a nice material, plather.but the red parts are made of fabric, i couldn't fine red plather.

like i said, i love you dilandau coustume!

Dilandau
01-25-2005, 01:01 AM
i know that there are a lot of books on Escaflowne doujinshi, but exactly how many are there out there?

Romann
01-25-2005, 01:28 AM
You'd want to ask that in the anime/ manga chat. Don't go off topic, as it may result in getting the thread closed.

I'm debating on wheter or not to wear my Allen to Katsucon. More than likely it will be a Friday thing. Do you have a specific time for the photo shoot?