PDA

View Full Version : skin and wig color help

Metsumei
09-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Okay I plan on cosplaying Spanner from Katekyou(shi) Hitman Reborn. I have researched other people that have cosplayed him and everyone tends to be lighter than me and thus they can wear light blonde wigs for him. I am Mexican and I have slightly darker skin than the people I've seen cosplay him, I still want to cosplay him and I will not let this discourage me.

I'm wondering if I should get a slightly darker blonde colored wig for him like a dark ashy blonde colored wig for my skin tone in order to make it work. Any feedback on this? On what type of blonde colored I should get, thanks :)

SvajoneSheona
09-25-2011, 11:50 AM
I think Spanner is Spanner no matter what, so go with the color you feel looks best on you. As long as it's still blonde, I don't see a problem with it.

Metsumei
11-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I think Spanner is Spanner no matter what, so go with the color you feel looks best on you. As long as it's still blonde, I don't see a problem with it.

Alright thanks :)

Visage
11-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Greetings Metsumei,

I would choose something you feel looks nice on you over something that's 100% accurate. If they happen to coincide, then that's great, but if not, better to look awesome in something that's a slightly different color. :)

Metsumei
11-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Greetings Metsumei,

I would choose something you feel looks nice on you over something that's 100% accurate. If they happen to coincide, then that's great, but if not, better to look awesome in something that's a slightly different color. :)

Thank you very much :) I'll try to find the right colored wig that works with my skin tone, oh I don't suppose you have any advice for me since I freind of mine requested I cosplay Cetrine, who has red hair and I'm not entirely sure if that would work with tan skin like mine. It's not a light red-head color that's almost blond, but I'm still skeptical if I can make it work....