PDA

View Full Version : Need Digimon refrence pics

JoeBoeing
10-28-2002, 04:55 PM
Hi all,

I say Digimon today and I saw this guy I could easily pass as but since I haven't been following this season I have no idea his name. This was the 1st ep I've seen of this season and only say like 2 minutes of it.

He was a lager guy wearing blue and if I recall Yellow.

I could easily make that costume and could easily pass as him.

Anyone know his name or have pics?

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Cassandra
10-28-2002, 05:10 PM
Are you sure you're talking about the Tamers season and not the Frontier season? The only character I can think of that matches that description is Junpei from Digimon Frontier.

http://www.geocities.com/digiparadisez/4digimon_frontiers_characters.htm

http://withthewill.myrmid.com/sshots/blitzmonevo/blitzmonevo.shtml (this is screenshots of his Digivolve, so it's kinda like a spoiler in a way....)

JoeBoeing
10-28-2002, 05:20 PM
yeah, that's the season. I just got them mixed up. I didn't care for either season really. but I know I can pass as him really easily... I always miss when it's on and never know what time or day it's on.

I'm a huge fan of the 1st tw0o seasons though and am planning a wizardmon costume for next Ani-Magic.

Just went to the site and that is him. Thanks... where can I find full body pics from all angles?

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Cassandra
10-28-2002, 05:28 PM
http://www.digimonxp.com/site/data/frontier/new/junpei.gif - that's from the front...

I like the Tamers season and I'd really like to watch more of the Frontier season, but the Fox affiliate here sucks and keeps changing when it's playing :(

JoeBoeing
10-28-2002, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the pic.

I only saw like 4 episodes of Tamers and was lost on what was going on.

I thought it was interesting when the kids were trying to take the Digimon on the school bus for the field trip. that is the only thing I remember of it.

From,
Joe Boeing

Cassandra
10-28-2002, 05:57 PM
Here's his butt :D http://groups.msn.com/thegreatdigimonfrontier/ep9.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1317

Kinda dark pic of his back:
http://groups.msn.com/thegreatdigimonfrontier/ep9.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1330

From the right:
http://groups.msn.com/thegreatdigimonfrontier/episode8.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1123

From the left (kinda)
http://groups.msn.com/thegreatdigimonfrontier/episode8.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1230

The Digivice! (his is the blue one)
http://groups.msn.com/thegreatdigimonfrontier/episode8.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1162

JoeBoeing
10-28-2002, 06:31 PM
Thanks, that helps a lot.

From,
Joe Boeing

makio
10-28-2002, 09:07 PM
>_> While on the subject of Digimon...would you happen to know where I could find either a Veemon plushie or plushie sewing-pattern? I'd like to have one for my Davis costume at AX'03 & Otakon'03.

Celine
10-28-2002, 11:49 PM
I don't believe sewing patterns exist... but you might want to try Toys R Us sale bins or ebay for a plushie. I have a cool Veemon, but he's part clock, so that's probably not what you want. He's sooo cute, though! ^_^ However, Veemon is one of the few Digimon from season 2 which you can easily find in abundance. Cheaply, too. ^^

ServerKiller
10-29-2002, 08:53 AM
Ack, I feel sorry for you people that had to watch the dubbed version, I'm up to 28 on the japanese on XD. Anyway Junpei has to be one of the funniest character in any of the series, cept for Neemon. Btw, did anyone notice that Neemon and Kenshin seem to have the same funny face seen here http://geocities.com/godmagnus85/keshinneemon.bmp (copy and paste that :\)

Famira Damaris
10-29-2002, 09:14 AM
*all jealous* Wah, I wanna see more episodes. xX;

Hey, Joe, if you're going to AX as a Digimon character, maybe we could all meet up or something. ^^ *pauses* Hey, you're planning on doing Wizardmon? Were you at the Wendee Lee panel at Ani-Magic? If so, I think I kinda sorta talked to you. ^^

JoeBoeing
10-30-2002, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I want to do Wizardmon... but that staff looks impossable and I need some good high quality pics for color refrence before I buy the fabric.

Yeah, I was at Wendee's panel. I'm not sure if I can make it to AX since I'm saving (read - trying) to save money for A-kon in Dallas which is about the site time frame.

I'll see what I can do about doing Wizardmon and I can do his English voice perfectly.

If you have any color pics of Wizardmon please let me know.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Famira Damaris
10-30-2002, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I was at Wendee's panel. I'm not sure if I can make it to AX since I'm saving (read - trying) to save money for A-kon in Dallas which is about the site time frame.

Wah! I think I did meet you then. ^^ I was sitting near some of the Digimon cosplayers in the panel, in black - you had a mustache, right?

It would be fantastic if there was a Wizardmon cosplayer - I'll have to look for pictures when I have the time to help ya out. You're going to be at next Ani-Magic, right?

JoeBoeing
10-30-2002, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I'll be going to Ani-Magic next year... I have a room reserved and paid my pre-reg last week.

I was the red-head with a goatee and mustache, yeah. I should be able to get Wizardmon done by then granted I get pics I can work with.

A person (I can't remember the person's name off hand) from the COSP list made a bunch of great sketches of Wizardmon and his staff but they are not in color. So I need pics for a color scheme.

If I don't have the money foor A-kon I'll probibly go to AX and I can cos-play with you guys. I'm just really trying for A-kon since there isi a girl I really like that lives in Dallas and is going to that con. I can probibly stay for free since I have an Aunt in Dallas.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

P.S.
I just bought the fabric for Junpei just now and will probibly make his costume during Christmas break.

JoeBoeing
10-30-2002, 03:33 PM
Oh, does anyone know where to find Junpei's Digivice?

Thanks,
Joe Boeing

Famira Damaris
10-30-2002, 03:45 PM
Junpei's Digivice? They're pretty easy to find - check out the Digimon section at the nearest Toys R Us. You should be able to find a bunch of Frontier stuff. *whistles innocently* I'm going to get Kouji's digivice. XD!

But they're kinda expensive, so the average price should be about $19.99. I'm not sure what color scheme Junpei has for his tho...

Cassandra
10-30-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Famira Damaris

But they're kinda expensive, so the average price should be about $19.99. I'm not sure what color scheme Junpei has for his tho...

I posted a picture earlier in the thread. His is blue and yellow.

JoeBoeing
10-30-2002, 04:35 PM
I have the piic, thanks a lot for posting it.

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find a lifesize Gatomon Plushie? When I do Wizardmon I want one to carry around.

Howabout someone do a Angewomon cos-play? I'd love to see that!

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Cassandra
10-30-2002, 05:05 PM
http://pizazz.50megs.com/pics.htm

Here's a bunch of pics of wizardmon with and without the staff. There isn't any really good pics of the staff, but you can get a general idea of what it looks like.

Famira Damaris
10-30-2002, 05:11 PM
I know I've seen someone do an Angewomon cosplay a long time ago, but...blurp. We do have a gijinka Tailmon cosplayer who's planning on doing Pegasusmon cosplayer...e_e

JoeBoeing
10-30-2002, 05:56 PM
Someone did Angewomon?!?!?!? I'd love to see pics!!! Pegasusmon cos-play? That would kick ass!

Looking at the Wizardmon pics the body of his jumpsuit appears to be a cream white/ soft yellow, right?

Currently Wizardmon is just a tad beyong my sewing skills... but I'll attempt in in June or whenever my college gets summer off.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Celine
10-30-2002, 06:01 PM
I want to do Angewomon! Her design kicks major ass. But I really don't trust my ability to work with spandex, much less wing-making... ^^ I did see a cool digivolving Patamon/Angemon last year at AX. And there is this fantastic Myotismon at Akon last year, who I think was the same person that did the amazing Piedmon at Akon this year. Digimon has some *really* neat designs which often get overlooked since it's a silly kids show. People are MISSING OUT. Seriously, I was stopped too many times at AX this year by people who wanted a picture but had to ask me who I was (Kari from 02).

There was a Wizardmon at Otakon last year. It was very cool. It's such a cute costume. ^_^ I don't know where you could get a life size Gatomon... I had a hard enough time finding the normal plushie size. You could always commission it from someone who is talented with plushie making?

JoeBoeing
10-30-2002, 06:32 PM
Celine, please do Angewomon! you'd soooo kick ass as her!

*steals a cookie*

There was this Japanese plushie maker where you could order a custum plushie. A Padomon was $250.00... but it would so be worth it for a life size Gatomon.

Psychotic Jei
10-31-2002, 03:34 PM
I'm going to be different. I'm doing a supah special Takeru cosplay. Its going to be different. ^^

Famira Damaris
11-01-2002, 09:53 AM
*Cackles* Eh heh heh...flaming Takeru? XD!

Syaoran fan
02-01-2003, 01:46 AM
Hey there all, Do any of you know of a Guilmon plushie or pattern? I'm a Takato nut! Thnkz.

Momoko
02-01-2003, 11:05 AM
Digimon ^_^; I only liked the first series....go Yamato!

Bonk
02-01-2003, 12:50 PM
^^ I'm a big Frontier fan, and saw the first ten episodes in Japanese XD.

The outfits are quite often overlooked, 'cause, for example, I was Kouichi Kimura from Digimon Frontier at OhayoCon this year, and only one person recognized who I was cosplaying as, though, I got tons of odd looks XD. -Sigh- Oh well.

Ah, and since people are asking 'where to find...' questions, I was wondering, anyone know where I could get Kouichi's black D-Tector/Scanner? I had to use Ken's D-3 when I went to OhayoCon, since I figured that was the most similiar to Kouichi's -Heh-.

Oh, and by the way, anyone planning on cosplaying Kouji or any Digimon Frontier charries to CN Anime Expo or Anime North? XP I plan on bringing along my Kouichi costume to those two, since I lovers my costume ^^.

Randomness again..