PDA

View Full Version : What do you have planned....

SohjiroX
12-03-2003, 05:19 PM
What do you have planned for Fanime04?

Costume wise I mean. Anything new or in progress for the con?

Possible:
Alucard from Hellsing
Finished Warp Ky for Guilty Gear
Red Chris from King of fighters
Battle Royale Student
Kingdom Hearts Unknown character
Maybe Tsuzuki or Tatsumi (maybe Muraki) from Yami No Matsuei
Possible KH Squall Injured
Kill Bill Crazy 88 person
STARS Member

Thats all possible hopefully ^^;; doubt I'll bring them all though.

Hitori
12-03-2003, 07:38 PM
I have two definate costumes, neither of which are completed at the moment ^.^;;
Messiah of Earthian, and Koryuu of Wish

K_Valentine
12-03-2003, 08:02 PM
Thursday Night: Whatever I feel like wearing.
Friday: Whatever I feel like wearing.
Saturday: Whatever I feel like wearing.
Sunday: Whatever I feel like wearing.
Monday: Whatever I feel like wearing.

BlackDelo
12-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Costume wise? Well as always Wolfwood will be making appearance.

During winter break i will be working on my Walter costume from hellsing.

as for everything else i had planned that wasn't pertaining to costumes.....I was plannig on getting a suite, but thats still up in the air. O well maybe it will have to wait until 2005 ^^ I've got someone who is more important than a suite to take care of

Sparki
12-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Sohjiro, if you do a YnM chara I will -so- have to restrain myself from glomping you. Soooo cute! ^.^ Hee.

Um, I'll just wear whatever I have done by then. Probably May from Guilty Gear XX, maybe Miko Mido from La Blue Girl, Alice from Bloody Roar 2, and James from...well, pokemon. ^.~

SohjiroX
12-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Sohjiro, if you do a YnM chara I will -so- have to restrain myself from glomping you. Soooo cute! ^.^ Hee.

Um, I'll just wear whatever I have done by then. Probably May from Guilty Gear XX, maybe Miko Mido from La Blue Girl, Alice from Bloody Roar 2, and James from...well, pokemon. ^.~

whatever you want is cool. Just have a glomp limit with certain people, but I dont mind since its in character I think. Miko Mido?....thats going to be interesting.

Sparki
12-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Eheheh, yeeeeah...my friend really wanted me to do the character, so I agreed because it would be hilarious to see who recognized the costume.

I won't glomp you too much, because that's scary...just save me a hug!

Michi
12-05-2003, 02:16 AM
Rrrr I have no idea. With Pacific Media Expo getting T.M.Revolution, I may only be at Fanime for a couple of days or so... x_x I have to rearrange my costume plans. Phooey. I'll probably know when it gets closer.

Venardhi
12-06-2003, 02:52 PM
IM planning on doing these IF I can afford it:

Cid Highwind (Already started)
Miroku
Wheeler (of Captain Planet fame. ^_^)

The question isnt really time or effort invovled now, just the cash to do it WELL. =)

Eveil
12-08-2003, 12:48 AM
I have two gatherings planned, so I have to do those costumes first.
Jubei Kakei (GetBackers) and Oshitari Yuushi (Prince of Tennis)
I am trying to organize those gatherings like I'm really really hoping to succed with a Prince of Table Top Tennis match. ^^

Eurobeat King
12-08-2003, 03:10 AM
I probably will bring Hibiki to wear since Fanime will be the first big Nor CA con (not including AnimeOverdose & Reccacon) so I can bring my full cane-sword with me and cosplay the samurai-cutie again. :)

I'll probably also bring my RX-7 FC3S since it made it's debut at Fanime 2003, and so I'll probably fix it by then, and add some new stuff to it like new headlights and other features. :skidude2:

flowers_of_evil
12-08-2003, 08:37 PM
chihaya-earthian
hari-wish
kagura-inuyasha
and i dunno what else as of now :B

Nadeshiko
12-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Only major plan is the Kinomoto family group. Your's truly will be going as Nadeshiko Kinomoto.

Oh, and Hitori's traditional X gathering of sorts! ^.~ Fanime is still a ways to go, we'll see what works out.

Hitori
12-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Ah yes... X gathering. Right, So add Nataku to mi list^_^
This years theme is Manga #18, but if you're dead bi then, artbookness^_^

flowers_of_evil
12-10-2003, 12:57 AM
i shall add jogging suit yuzuriha to mah list ^^

Mink
12-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Lets see....thus far I have planned

Inuyasha (My girl friends and I are doing Kouga Sesh and him so that we can be hot little bishies!)
Asukas plug suit *gag* Lets hope I can get that done
Pop Star Rikku
Possibly either Midoriko or Abi-Hime from Inuyasha
Shampoo or Girl Type Ranma from Ranma 1/2

BlackDelo
12-19-2003, 02:44 PM
My cosplay plans have apparently changed. I will now be cosplaying Astaroth from Soul Caliber. I'm eithe gonna find some steroids or get some kind of muscle suit because I am so not taking my shirt off in front of 3,000 people at Fanime. I ain't exactly one that should be taking his shirt off. <.<

videogirlc
12-19-2003, 05:53 PM
My plans are always changing but this is what I'm working on for Fanime

Viera Archer from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance plus whatever my boyfriend choses to be fromt he same game

Tifa Lockhart FFVII

Naryu from Legend of Zelda

KimikoChan
12-22-2003, 02:07 AM
1) Luchia/Ruchia - Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (There will be 3 of us doing the main mermaids)

2) Sailor Venus - For a group

3) Chibimoon

4) Luna from Lunar Silver Star Story

The above are definite. Other possibilities are: Mariah from Beyblade, Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite (probably not til later in the year), Tsukushi from Hana Yori Dango (I've put this off long enough >.<, I just need to complete the blazer). Might be something else as well, but that won't be until Ani-Magic.

Nora Wolfwood
12-23-2003, 12:45 AM
I will be going to Fanime as:
Kagome Higurashi (Summer Uniform)
Sango (Yukata)
Female Wolfwood: If I can get help, I will be asking for confessions with my Portable Confessional! No one can resist my powers of cuteness!! Mwa ha ha!!!

ichigo
12-23-2003, 02:12 PM
So far... a chobits group (gotta fill the status quo!)
A hypothetical Rayearth group (ten-to-one nobody involved will get it done in time)
Tsukasa from .hack//sign
A hypothetical Toshiya from DEG group (once again, I'm thinking not gonna happen...nobody's into it)

If anyone wants to jump onboard any of the groups, they'd be very welcome I'm sure.

asakai
12-23-2003, 11:01 PM
So far, it's pretty much set for these charcs (in no particular order of appearance):

-Paine Samurai Dress Sphere, FFX-2 (i've got the sword done X3 i love my sword *hugz it*)
-Kawakami Araya, Blade of the Immortal (it's either i do just him and stick w/ my Itto-Ryu group, or i double cos as Sori and join the good guys for one of the other days XB)

Tentative (dunno if i can squeeze these in on time x__X And getting into multiple costumes in 1 day could get a bit vexing >_o):

-Seras Victoria, Hellsing (was planned for last fanime but my machine broke down last minute *kicks the wall* Half done, hoping to make a halconnen too >3)
-Hijikata Toshizou, Peacemaker Kurogane (my friend said she'd do souji if i join her as hijikata, pfft >_>;; But it's all for a chance to don the shinsengumi haori X3)

SelphieTilmitt
12-24-2003, 02:38 AM
Not really sure.. theres many possibilities.. I know I'm definetly going as Gun Mage Rikku one day... the other days..oi. -.-

-Selphie[ffviii]
-Aeris[ffvii]
-Seifer[ffviii]
-FFX Rikku

-.- and other choices too. OI.

SohjiroX
12-28-2003, 04:28 PM
So far... a chobits group (gotta fill the status quo!)
A hypothetical Rayearth group (ten-to-one nobody involved will get it done in time)
Tsukasa from .hack//sign
A hypothetical Toshiya from DEG group (once again, I'm thinking not gonna happen...nobody's into it)

If anyone wants to jump onboard any of the groups, they'd be very welcome I'm sure.

Tsukasa, lucky you. Been trying my hardest to get that outfit and Kh2 trench coat outfit. but little luck since I cant make outfits like that. oh well atleast I get to take loads of pics.

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
12-31-2003, 06:13 PM
What I've got plan is a Talim costume from Soul Caliber II in progress. Also, there plans to be a rather large Soul Caliber II cosplay group there too.

Dio Maxwelle
12-31-2003, 08:10 PM
Bah, its too early for procrastinators like moi....but given the circumstances here are both definent costumes and pending ones:

Definent
*Child Loki, Mythical Detective Loki
*Dark Nakoruru, Samurai Spirits
*Aerith Gainsborough, FF7
*Arshes Nei, Bastard

Pending
*Tsuzuki Asato/Terazuma Hajime, Yami no Matsuei
*Pata, X-Japan
*Random Persocom, Chobits

But I have an Aikata (cosplay partner) and she will be in the following costumes as well:

Definent
*Reiya, Mythical Detective Loki
*Nakoruru, Samurai Spirits
*Tia, Bastard
*Yoshiki, X-Japan

Pending
*Kurosaki Hisoka/Wakaba Kannuki, Yami no Matsuei
*Count D, Pet Shop of Horrors

DayDreamerNessa
01-02-2004, 03:16 AM
well, for me what i want to do first is pay the hotel fee for the 3 nights, then i'll figure what i will be able to cosplay with the amount of money i will have after. ~_~

~playboy haruko (flcl) the only prob with this one is i need an electric guitar, ore money X_X but i really wanna do this one

possibilities if i have extra money~

~mamimi(flcl) i'll most likely do this one if i have extra money
~vash(trigun) i'll eventually do this one if i don't do it any time soon (crossplay yay! ^^)

Usagi Mylene
01-09-2004, 03:36 AM
Yes: One of the Battle Royale Girls, Miki from Marmalade Boy

Hopefully: Sakura from Sakura Taisen or Momo from Peach Girl

Aoshi Shinomori
01-11-2004, 06:51 PM
my plans so far is

Inu Yasha and Sesshoumaru (Inu Yasha)
Shuya Nanahara ( Battle Royale)
Aoshi Shinomori ( RK)- maybe

havent done much cosplay stuff recently..

Shinsengumi
01-14-2004, 04:55 PM
For Cosplay wise is Shinsengumi Haijme Saito (Rurouni Kenshin). But right now I'm having trouble finding the right color for the costume because he has different colors from the OVA series and the TV series. I wouldn't mind of you guys could help me on it.

domestik
01-24-2004, 01:13 AM

Depending on which Toshiya you'll be doing I wouldn't mind dragging one of my Kyo costumes along. ^^; I have MACABRE, Osaka Jou Hall and [KR]cube. Unless you don't mind mixture of images if your group plans don't match up with anything I have.

Otherwise I plan on taking it easy since I only plan to stay till Sunday. I'll be doing more sightseeing and shopping than cosplaying this year. *grin*

For sures:
Emiru from Lareine

Maybes:
Eriol from Card Captor Sakura
Hakuei from machine

ichigo
01-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Depending on which Toshiya you'll be doing I wouldn't mind dragging one of my Kyo costumes along. ^^; I have MACABRE, Osaka Jou Hall and [KR]cube. Unless you don't mind mixture of images if your group plans don't match up with anything I have.

Otherwise I plan on taking it easy since I only plan to stay till Sunday. I'll be doing more sightseeing and shopping than cosplaying this year. *grin*

For sures:
Emiru from Lareine

Maybes:
Eriol from Card Captor Sakura
Hakuei from machine

The DEG group is completely unorganized/nonexistant...I've got a FILTH Toshiya, but no one else has anything done. Mixing of images is no problem with me...I'll let you know if the group will still happen closer to the con, okay?

dmdflarekojima
01-26-2004, 11:59 PM
I WILL have Gai ready. I'm hoping to finish Terry Bogard and Dante before the time comes to ship out to Fanime.

positivespace
01-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone... I think people will know me as "the girl that always cosplays Paine" by the end of Fanime. Here's what I'm bringing...

- Paine (Warrior)
- Paine (Berserker) new!
- Paine (Black Mage) maybe?
- Kiwi Lolita
- Battle Royale 2 uniform... maybe? I may just save it for the big AX gathering that will probably happen.

Hitori
01-28-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi everyone... I think people will know me as "the girl that always cosplays Paine" by the end of Fanime.

I alreadi think of you as "the Paine cosplayer" ^_^ You make a *realli* good Paine. I'm excited to get s'more pics of you^_^

ZiggyB
01-28-2004, 10:08 PM
positivespace: Paine-centric much? :)

Umi
01-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Definates (aka stuff that is ready or almost complete now)
Misao - Rurouni Kenshin
R. Dorothy - Big O

Most Likely
Lord Clorets - Here is Greenwood

Maybe
Alvida - One Piece (if a group gets together)
something Scryed

Pikacello
01-29-2004, 04:03 AM
OHHH!!!!
Umi-san, pleaaaase bring Alvida-neesan!!! There will be a OP group there!!!!!

Very excited to see everyone's wunnerful costumes!!!!
Ziggy-san, are you going??

I agree with Hitori-san about PositiveSpace-san!

ZiggyB
01-29-2004, 05:50 AM
Pikacello: Hey there! I'm probably not going to Fanime, there's a competing sci-fi con in the area that long weekend.

I might drop by for a few hours to see people though. :)

Umi
01-29-2004, 03:41 PM
OHHH!!!!
Umi-san, pleaaaase bring Alvida-neesan!!! There will be a OP group there!!!!!

Ooh OP group! Spiffy! Tho' this means I have to start construction on the weapon soon.... hm must step up my costuming efforts. I will miss the Ziggy costume-ness =(

Ready2Rokk
01-29-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm definately going to go as a mithra from Final Fantasy XI, I'm still thinking of others. Possibly a student from the first Battle Royale movie, just cuz that movie is so awesome. I might wear my Sango costume again on one of the days (it's so comfortable ^_^). :jjacks: I'm so excited!

Pikacello
01-29-2004, 05:54 PM
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! Ziggy-san!!!!!
That's okay, it will be good to see you anyway, even if it's short... ^_^
Yeay, OP group! It will be fun! That's so amazing that you're doing Alvida, Umi-san! Hmm... I hope there are other pirate groups too!

Aoshi Shinomori
02-04-2004, 02:58 PM
wow cool id like to see a mithra cosplayer heh

Hanyaan
02-05-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm almost definitely in Hitori's Wish group as Kohaku, doing a lavender dress version from the artbook. The rest of the costumes I might do are somewhat up in the air. Expect to see either Loki or Phibrizzo, though. ^_^

That is, if I can actually go. XD My parents won't let me go if my grades aren't good enough. *cries* They got mad after I started working on cosplay instead of doing homework, and now I must do homework and do well in school in order to cosplay.

meheeners
02-05-2004, 10:52 PM
I'm doing Kagome... I posted a thread about that, and I feel stupid asking but do you REALLY have to pay $45 to get in? Fanime.com said something about registering.

Pikacello
02-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Yes! You must register to see all the benefits. Although it's quite a sum of money, it's also an investment. The con is doing its best to give us the best, so we must support them as we can.

Maikaerin
02-06-2004, 01:55 AM
Sakura - CCS
Talim - Soul Calibur II
EGL Saturn - Sailor Moon (although if not here then at AX)

Maybe:
Baralai - FFX-2 (depends if i finish him on time! he's in the works though)

Zebedee
02-17-2004, 03:08 AM
This will be my first cosplay convention so I've got a few choices:

Vincent - FFVII
Auron - FFX
Kurimu/Crim - .hack//sign
(Mega-Hopeful, but prob. bot) Balmung - .hack//sign
Dante - Devil May Cry

Hope to see some of you there!

Moon Prince
03-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Damn... another weekend where I want to be two places at once... Fanime to be with Pip Bernadette and SohijiroX, and PMX to see Nightow. I've got two issues of YKO that I could get signed.. alas, I will be at Gamex in LA...

I was at Fanime 2002..

Wandering Otaku
03-15-2004, 11:05 PM
I plan to do:
InuYasha - InuYasha
Kurim - .hack//sign
Kakyou - X (my friend making it for me, because she wants me to cosplay him)
Citan - Xenogears

Possibles:
Himura Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin
Tamahome - Fushigi Yuugi

domestik
03-15-2004, 11:09 PM
I plan to do:
Kakyou - X (my friend making it for me, because she wants me to cosplay him)

Sweetness. ^___^v He's one of my favorite characters from X. I'll have to hunt you down for a picture. =_= Which outfit do you think you'll be doing? ^^

Wandering Otaku
03-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Sweetness. ^___^v He's one of my favorite characters from X. I'll have to hunt you down for a picture. =_= Which outfit do you think you'll be doing? ^^

mm theres this white one thats pretty usually seen. I beleive its on one of the covers. As well, shes incorporating other bits and peices from other outfits into it, but itll have that overall look. :jjacks:

Hitori
03-15-2004, 11:17 PM
*hugs WanderingOtaku* It'll be gorgeous, just you wait and see. You'll make an awesomeful Kakyou

Domestik~ I am the seamstress! Nya~ It's kind of confusing, mainli it'll follow the cover of manga #10. The actual group is meant to be specific to manga #18, but he makes veri few, and undetailed, appearances in it.

domestik
03-15-2004, 11:32 PM
*hugs WanderingOtaku* It'll be gorgeous, just you wait and see. You'll make an awesomeful Kakyou

Domestik~ I am the seamstress! Nya~ It's kind of confusing, mainli it'll follow the cover of manga #10. The actual group is meant to be specific to manga #18, but he makes veri few, and undetailed, appearances in it.

*POINTS* YOU WERE THE ISABELLA COSPLAYER WHOSE UNOFFICIAL OUTFIT I LIKE! I need to get cracking on the cosplay section for my Isabella fanlisting. =___=

Much awesomeness. XDD My friend will be extremely happy if I'm able to get pictures of you all--she's the bigger X nut, by about a hundred more times than me. ^^v

Hitori
03-15-2004, 11:48 PM
*POINTS* YOU WERE THE ISABELLA COSPLAYER WHOSE UNOFFICIAL OUTFIT I LIKE! I need to get cracking on the cosplay section for my Isabella fanlisting. =___=

Much awesomeness. XDD My friend will be extremely happy if I'm able to get pictures of you all--she's the bigger X nut, by about a hundred more times than me. ^^v

Ara~ Um.... I'm going to be Nataku after lunch Saturdai until some late hour... sometime during then there'll be an official group.... mainli we shall be walking around^.^;; I'll more than likeli have a Karen and an Arashi w/ mi.

domestik
03-15-2004, 11:51 PM
Ara~ Um.... I'm going to be Nataku after lunch Saturdai until some late hour... sometime during then there'll be an official group.... mainli we shall be walking around^.^;; I'll more than likeli have a Karen and an Arashi w/ mi.

Wahahaha. That's great. ^__^v I like your Nataku costume as well. XD I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you all on Saturday. :D Not too sure what I'm wearing that day. Think I'll just go for a costume a day unless I get too lazy... ^^;...

Hitori
03-15-2004, 11:57 PM
^_^ Well be aware I shall be in a new Nataku, with a new versions of Karen and Arashi w/ mi (than you mai have seen w/ mi afore).