PDA

View Full Version : full moon wo sagashite

kitty_neko
10-28-2002, 09:10 PM
i've seen the manga before, but i only just found out about the anime. i was wondering if ne one had heard of it or if ne one knows where i can download episodes. i would appreitate that a lot!! ^.^

SleepingKirby
10-28-2002, 10:19 PM
Oh! I thought this thread was about moon watching. Lol! Sorry, haven't heard of that one myself.

Keurblitz
10-28-2002, 10:45 PM
download Direct Connect at www.neo-modus.com
it's a file sharing program like Kazaa but they have TONS of anime there. TONS as in roughly 10 - 30 Terabytes of anime per Hub. And there's about 5-10 anime only hubs on direct connect.

Rinkun
10-28-2002, 10:46 PM
the anime has been out for a while...up to the 30-something(th) episode. i've been watching it and recorded some of the episodes. i saw the first ep at Animazement 2002 and it's cute, but really sad. they just added another bishounen to the show =D and the group that does the OP songs, The*Scanty are wonderful! i love the newest OP, "Rock 'N Roll Princess" and i'm currently in search for it. all i get is the first OP by them called I <3 U my search continues!

Yggdrasil Pie
10-28-2002, 11:20 PM
Hmm...I heard of it...my friend told me to watch it, but I never did...^^;;;

Is it good?

Ringo
10-28-2002, 11:57 PM
Yes! Download Full Moon! It's such a cute story and I just love Tanemura's work. I use win-mx to get all of my anime, it works just fine for me.
The exciting thing is Full Moon is going to have another season =D, unlike Super Gals. =P

kitty_neko
10-29-2002, 01:30 PM
ok, i downloaded the direct connect thing, but im really confused! i've figured out how 2 get into a hub and everything, but it wont let me search and it doesnt make ne sense!! x.X;
help? T-T

Dark Vision
10-29-2002, 04:26 PM
I love this anime, I have downloaded like 5 or so episodes, but its really good. Plus I love the singing talent in this. I wanna see the rest too. Its being bakaMX fansubs, check them out in their mirc chat room.

Rinkun
10-29-2002, 09:59 PM
Dark Vision: love your sig icon. you are now my hero =3

SleepingKirby
10-29-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Rinkun
Dark Vision: love your sig icon. you are now my hero =3

Psst! I'm actually the one that made it.
http://home.netcom.com/~jeckhyde/onepiece.html
Feel free to use any of them. But beware of the file size. Some of them are quite large. Also, some are not what I consider satisfactory but I put it up anyways because I know Dark Vision likes to have a selection.

Dark Vision
10-29-2002, 11:46 PM
Don't reign on my parade Kirby. jk jk. I really need photoshop 7, 5.5 is starting to annoy me.

SleepingKirby
10-29-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Dark Vision
Don't reign on my parade Kirby. jk jk. I really need photoshop 7, 5.5 is starting to annoy me.

What are you having troubles with? You know you can always give me a call/e-mail me if you're having problems. Just wait until thanksgiving. You'll be here and you get raid my collection once again. *sits all eastern-man wise-like* " just be patient my son..."

kotoko
11-01-2002, 07:15 PM
thanks for the direct connect software keurblitz! i have winMX and they barely have any anime epps. X.x but now i got some sweet crap!

Shinobu
11-02-2002, 04:05 PM
I LOVE FULL MOON!!!
I saw episodes 1-4 and read some manga, and I could send you them over streamload if you have an account. My avatar is of Miyuki!