PDA

View Full Version : Rent or buy used? Please help if you can!

roulette
10-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Hello all --

I am going to a con in a little over a week (the 21st) and planned to be part of an Ouran cosplay group. I chose not to buy the blazer (I know, I know) from Milanoo when everyone else bought it because I wasn't sure I'd be able to attend the con and didn't want to pay that much if I couldn't attend. Now that I know I can go, of course, it is too late to order the jacket. Lovely pickle I'm in.

I am wondering if anyone here is a small size (I'm a female XS/S, 5'4"ish) that might let me rent or buy their jacket?? I'm willing to pay in the $40-50 range plus shipping, ESPECIALLY if you have the Milanoo jacket or an exact blue match. :)

I would post this in the marketplace but I can't because of the 30 day posting policy thing. Pheh. Oh most merciful mods, please don't delete my post.

crazywuzhere
10-11-2011, 04:24 PM
As for me, I'm making my own blazer. Wish me luck!
I wish I could help you, really I do. You know, if you're willing to pay someone $50 w/shipping, why not just buy from Milanoo? From what I remember, the blazer is around that amount...

roulette
10-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Because they can't rush it. I asked if they would let me pay extra to have it made quickly and then shipped expedited, and they said no, minimum fifteen days plus shipping. :\

roulette
10-12-2011, 08:03 AM
And good luck with your blazer :)

crazywuzhere
10-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Well, I'm sorry you can't get it fast enough. Gee, if only I could make you one and send it to you via magical-time-traveling mail. Ah, if only Watanuki were here... then you could wish for it. But then you would have to give something of equal value in return. Or, you could go with another route of Equivilant Exchange and have Ed transmute a blazer for you. Haha.