PDA

View Full Version : For the people in the Bay Area...

Kenshin Ken
10-29-2002, 05:30 PM
Hello! the reason I constructed this post is because of this..

In the past month or so, I've been attending weekly classes at a Jeet Kun Do Studio, headed by Dr. Zoo ( zoh)
He has recently worked on a martial art film, produced and directed by him.

The film...while I don't know much of the content, is probably aiming on a few moral issues, plus quite a bit of action.

I'll update some more info later ( He'll be giving us the tickets to sell)

Pretty much I'm asking... does anyone want to come over to San Francisco and see this movie? ^^; The ticket costs 8 dollars, and he isn't aiming to make a profit off the movie jsut yet, right now it's just a private screening and his way of spreading his vision to a more general public.

If you're intersited, again Tickets are 8 dollars, I'll keep this thread posted for updates. And if you're already interisted, jsut contac me and I'll either meet you up and give you the ticket, or send it to you by mail. Remember he wants people to attend the movie.. not just contrubuite for the pirce of the ticket ^^;;

later~
Kenny

Babbit_Chan
10-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Heyo Ken-san, I'll introduce the idea to my club today ( I feel like my club's connection -_-;;; ). I'm wondering - do you have some idea of when he would show it?

Kenshin Ken
11-01-2002, 05:30 PM
I got some info just recently. The Date will be on December 5th. At the 4 star theater on Clement and...*thinks* 25th avenue I belive.

Kenshin Ken
11-04-2002, 12:49 AM
ALso adding, I'll be getting tickets, and they're 8 a piece. I'll send em over if you want, but please lemme knwo who will be full an dset on comming over and attending ^^. please?

Kenshin Ken
11-13-2002, 02:37 PM
Update on the tickets!

Well for the time being the tickets are a first come first servede basis. the showing will be on December 4th ( the tickets I got) on a Friday, at 9:30 pm at the Four Star Theater on Clement.

Babbit.. anyone if you're intersited in checking it out, PM me or lemme know okay? THanks!