PDA

View Full Version : confirmed and unconfirmed private message receipts? whats that?

PikminLink
12-07-2003, 12:27 AM
My private message area tell me "You have 2 confirmed and 0 unconfirmed private message receipts." and when i click on it, it tells me "you do not have permission to access this page" is that normal? and what is confirmed and unconfirmed private message receipts?

thanks
pikminlink

The-Real-Link
12-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Interesting that you asked that, since I noticed it today and was wondering myself. I think however that it means if the messege is confirmed or accepted by the person you're sending it to. For example in my box I think I have 107 messeges of which 104 are confirmed and 3 are unconfirmed. I think those 3 have just not been read yet by their intended recipients, but I may be wrong. :)

Miaka No Baka
12-07-2003, 08:13 AM
If I'm remembering correctly, you used to be able to click it and see exactly who hasn't read which messages you sent to them. Maybe it's been disabled for now while admin works on the bugs? I dunno but yeah ^_^;

Miaka no Baka

Admin
12-07-2003, 03:20 PM
It's a feature that isn't supposed to be enabled, not sure why it's showing as an option for everyone now. Just ignore it. :)

PikminLink
12-07-2003, 09:45 PM
thanks for clearing that up...^___^
*i thought something was messed up in my login or something ^^;;;*

Michi
12-08-2003, 04:52 AM
I have a similar question so I thought I'd just add it to this thread.

I can't delete items from my Sent Items folder. It gives me a similar permission denied error. =/

Kia
12-13-2003, 08:47 AM
I actually really liked the option of being able to find out if my PM had been read yet. As of the last update (or whenever that option disapeared) I began to really miss it... but oh well then...