PDA

View Full Version : Mori - are the girls of the forest vicous?

ShinyDrifloon
11-02-2011, 12:27 PM
(Horrible title line but the situation is described below)

Recently I was derping around looking at a tumblr with cute jFashion and I came across an image of an attractive girl wearing very cute clothes. In the caption it was talking about Mori Fashion! I looked it up, and I... I feel in love (almost as hard as I did with Lolita omg) But I was wondering, is there anything I should worry about with Mori like I do with Lolita?

Worry about, you say, what should you worry about?

I look at the Lolita comms as well as Gyaru, look at many blogs and... I look at their secrets. I don't want to beat around the bush, but I am just looking at a very cute fashion, I'm tempted to start styling myself in the fashion but I don't want to get roped into some of the bad sayings and such (bad sayings and such... I can't type today)

Is there anything bad about Mori fashion?

Mangochutney
11-02-2011, 01:03 PM
No. Mori is perfect in every way.

(seriously though, it's poorly-defined compared to lolita and there are fewer specific groups, publications, and clothing designers dedicated to it. I would advise that you not worry overmuch about -any- fashion, because worried people are hesitant and half-hearted and that isn't stylish. But if you're hoping for fewer 'rules' than lolita has, mori's got that.)

ShinyDrifloon
11-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Sweet, thank you so so much <3

Wulikins
07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I love Mori girl fashion! :3 I found it initially through lolita via tumblr. I think elements of mori girl can be used in other fashions which is a major plus. The only thing I don't like about mori girl is that sometimes it ventures into "bag lady" territory. ^^; I guess I prefer the slightly more feminine/structured interpretations.

Anyway, more mori girl peeps. xD