PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarok Online??

arisuchan
12-07-2003, 09:17 PM
This is probably a bad idea personally as I am overbooking myself with costumes once again, but I really want to wear my Knight costume again. So I was just wondering if anyone else is bringing any RO costumes to this con. I'm still trying to decide if I should bring it to Katsu or maybe wait until Animazement. If there were people for a group thing, that would be very cool *^^*

Cri_au_ciel
12-07-2003, 10:46 PM
Lol! ^^ I had made a Sohee costume for Nekocon, but never ended up taking it. I could bring it along with me if you like.

Oshi
12-08-2003, 03:01 PM
I'll be bringin Wizard, finished this time :D
Plan on wearing it Saturday during the day

Sciguy
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
If I ever get my archer/Hunter costume made...

Jingles
12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
*ears perk up*
Ragnarok online??Who where?Huh??!O.o

arisuchan
12-08-2003, 11:02 PM
OOOOSSSHIIIII *^^* I knew you would bring wizard. Though I don't think Saturday is good for me, cause I am wearing Joe's valentine's day present during the day and then I have skit stuff that night. I was thinking maybe friday. I am still undecided.

what does the rest of the universe say??

erikadoor
12-09-2003, 03:39 AM
Erika here.

Oh man.....I've been playing this game to an insane degree lately, and it's all too tempting to make my Thief [Bellatrix Caph on Chaos, complete with white hair, Snow Horn, and dead squirrel hat...]. Of course, another seven job levels and I get a costume change to 'sin, but the thief is cuter.
Now if I could just convince a friend of mine to make her super geek Merchant.....

If I did make the costume, it'd be for Friday as Saturday is for the Garnet gown.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

Widow
12-09-2003, 10:36 PM
This is probably a bad idea personally as I am overbooking myself with costumes once again, but I really want to wear my Knight costume again. So I was just wondering if anyone else is bringing any RO costumes to this con. I'm still trying to decide if I should bring it to Katsu or maybe wait until Animazement. If there were people for a group thing, that would be very cool *^^*

^_^ I'll bring my Geffen Kafra if I decide to go to Katsu. (Can't decide if I want to drive or fly from FL, and then it's a toss up between time/money.)