PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Photo Shoot, MA

Sweet~Pea
12-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Hi I'm posting for a friend of mine. We (I would be a photographer) were interested in finding Inuyasha cosplayers to do a shoot with. She has a Kagome cosplay and we were looking to see if anyone else was interested in having a shoot sometime. She is particulary looking for an Inuyasha to have some pictures with.
We're not sure when/where this would occur. We were considering the Public Gardens for the place. Suggestions are welcome. If anyone in the area was interested, let us know. Thanks a bunch.
Cheers
-Christa

Dewy
12-19-2003, 08:24 PM
I'm interested! I could wear Taijiya Sango...when where you thinking it would take place?

Sweet~Pea
01-01-2004, 07:20 PM
We were thinking sometime in the spring, maybe march. It could be in the public gardens in Boston for convienience, but if you, or anyone else, can think of another spot to do this in the mass area that would be suitable, please let me know :japan:

Cheers
-Christa
PS. sorry it took so long to reply, I hadn't come on the thread for a while lol

lialia
01-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Actually, the otherday i was thinking about purchasing a kikyo costume online. If i follow through with it, I'd come

Sweet~Pea
01-03-2004, 08:57 PM
great ;)
Cheers
-Christa

Hedy
01-31-2004, 01:19 AM
I Made a Sango Robe Costume Just the other day I finished it. I'd Come ^_^

YamiRyoko
02-04-2004, 08:39 PM
I could probably come too. ^^ I just have a few more touch ups to do on my Inuyasha wig. I have human and hanyou IY.(with full size tetsusaiga) I'll post some pics as soon as i finish it =D

lialia
02-06-2004, 12:59 PM
well i went ahead and bought the kikyo *damn I hate kikyo XD* so i would definately show up

animeneko
02-20-2004, 04:29 PM
ooooo~~~~ I'd love to go! ^^ Probably as Kagura, but I'm not sure. Just keep us posted! :)

Sweet~Pea
02-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Sounds like a good group so far *jumps with happiness* I'm thinking about having this after Anime Boston sometime in May so it doesn't effect any of the other NE Cosp events during the spring.
Thank you all for your interest :)
This will be fun
Cheers
-Christa