PDA

View Full Version : Review: CosplayPub.com

rayshido
11-21-2011, 11:14 PM
If anyone was wondering about this site I just bought an Ezio womens costume from them (Assassins Creed).

Cons:
-The costume is dark dark grey, and supposed to be white (color fail)
-They suck at appliques, everything is an applique and badly cut. I would prefer a better stitch to tie down the edges
-Nothing is leather, its fake pleather or something (I know real leather when I see it)
-Image stolen from a previous site to make a knockoff
-some designs were tossed on by a poor decision of a few stitches

Pros:
-Fairly good cheap knockoff
-Stitching is between good and very good (except applique)
-Shipping is quick
-they are nice to deal with
-accessories are pretty nice

I'd say they are a good bet if your going for medium quality. Give them a few months just incase.

BlondieSundae
11-21-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm going to ask a mod to put this in the store review thread =3

Claire Xiong
12-08-2011, 03:58 AM
If anyone was wondering about this site I just bought an Ezio womens costume from them (Assassins Creed).

Cons:
-The costume is dark dark grey, and supposed to be white (color fail)
-They suck at appliques, everything is an applique and badly cut. I would prefer a better stitch to tie down the edges
-Nothing is leather, its fake pleather or something (I know real leather when I see it)
-Image stolen from a previous site to make a knockoff
-some designs were tossed on by a poor decision of a few stitches

Pros:
-Fairly good cheap knockoff
-Stitching is between good and very good (except applique)
-Shipping is quick
-they are nice to deal with
-accessories are pretty nice

I'd say they are a good bet if your going for medium quality. Give them a few months just incase.
Assassin's Creed II Ezio Cosplay
I'm glad I payed the extra $2 for 5 day shipping and it came in exactly that! Quality is pretty good, and the prompt service was of high standards where they were waiting for me in some instances. The costume is pretty good and has everything in the picture. I can't wait to surprise my BF! I would be happy to buy from it again :)

stephen WALSH
12-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Just got mine today and all I can say is WOW! The costume looks great, very high quality. It's a little small for me (My fault entirely, I didn't compare the size charts well enough). It has so many pieces to it too, Belt, Sash for the waist, two leg guards, one large bracer and brown glove, 1 smaller bracer, inner shirt, outer shirt, chest wrap, hood, cloak, and I'm probably leaving out a few pieces.. you'll need help getting this one on, but it's well worth it and AMAZING!