PDA

View Full Version : Costume possibilities...

Nietsche
05-08-2002, 09:55 PM
Absolutely pointless list of things i'd like to cosplay and stuff that i have done (with asterisks)..probably have to add more to it at some point...

Shoma (Rival Schools) *
Amiboshi/ Suboshi (Fushigi Yuugi) *
Tomite (FY)
Vyse (Eternal Arcadia)*
Zero Enna (Candidate for Goddess)*
Ryudo (Grandia 2)*
Orphen (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen)*
Claude C Kenni (Star Ocean EX)*
Jet Enduro (Wild Arms 3)*
KoTenSyo (Houshin Engi manga)*
Anji Mito (Guilty Gear X)
Reid Hershel (Tales of Eternia)
Raphael (Tenshi ni Narumon)
Rockman.EXE (Rockman EXE)
Mag Launcher (Evolution)
Salt (Chitchana Yukitsukai Sugar)
Shiba Shintaro (Gun Spike)
Shizumaru (Samurai Spirits)
Kim Jae Hoon (Mark of the Wolves)
TaiKouBou (Houshin Engi)
KoTenKa (Houshin Engi)
Alex <non dragonmaster> (Lunar SSS)
Hibiki Kanzaki (Macross 2)
Shinji Ikari plugsuit (Evangelion)
Hiro (Lunar EB)
Ashton Anchors (Star Ocean EX)
Kobayashi Kotaro (Angelic Layer)
Arc (Arc the Lad)
Mao (Chinese Cooking Nos. 1)
Domon Kasshu (G Gundam)
Honoo (Master of Mosquiton 1999)
Galuda (Gundam X)
Shiro Amada (Gundam 8th MS Team)
Shinbios (Shining Force 3)
Yun or Yang (Street Fighter 3)
Kougaiji (Saiyuki)
Rockman (Rockman Dash)
Sie Kensou (KOF 98 onwards)
Cecil (Vampire Saviour (kid behind Phobos))
Rekka (Flame of Rekka)
Spark (Lodoss TV)
Hix (Gensosuikoden)

I'll leave it at that for the time being...chances are that some of them will fall by the wayside...
:thumbsup:

Celine
05-09-2002, 01:42 AM
Ha ha ha! My list of stuff I want to do is longer than yours... and that means more of it will not get done! err.. yeah, or something.

If you decide to pursue a Lunar character, I'm hoping to find some others for Otakon! I think all the people who've expressed interest so far were Lunar 2 characters, somehow. I'm *definitely* doing a Lunar costume.. I'm SO excited about it!!!

>Arc (Arc the Lad)

Do this, please. I've seen SO few cosplayers from this series (1 Arc, 2 Elcs, Kukuru, stupid useless girl). I'm actually making a Poco costume for a friend right now. It's going to be wonderful!

>Shinbios (Shining Force 3)

You know, I heard that there is going to be a SF3 group at Otakon... but I can't remember where anymore. ^^ I should look into this. I'd totally love to do Masqurin, or Basanda, or Jade, or someone!

>Hix (Gensosuikoden)

Heh heh heh... Suikoden...

Blade
05-09-2002, 01:56 AM
oOo!!! Costume possibility-ness! *sparkles*
My LIST!!!!!::::: (the ones with a * next to are the ones I'm starting to work on, working on, or just finishing up....)

- Tira Misu (Sorcerer Hunters)*
- Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena - Movie version)*
- Mai (King of Fighters)*
- Rei Ayanami ( Eva - School Girl and Plugsuit)*
- Voice (Angel Sanctuary)
- Ocarina (VoH)
- Momo Hime (Dancing Blade)*
- Lilith (Dark Stalkers)
- Fuu (Rayearth)
- Sabrina (Pokemon)*
- Lina Inverse (Slayers)*
- Motoko (Love Hina)
- Leiya (Vampire Hunter D)
- Yuri (Dirty Pair FLASH)
- Chaos Galaxia (Sailor Moon Stars)

Celine
05-09-2002, 02:05 AM
>Sabrina (Pokemon)*

Eeps! You're doing Sabrina!?! I LOVE Sabrina. ^_^ Her outfit is awesome, too. Where will you be wearing that? I've seen other Sabrinas on websites, but never in person...

Blade
05-09-2002, 02:11 AM
Yup, yup! Sabrina! ^__^ I fell in love with her ever since I saw her kick Ash's ass with her dollie!
Anyways, I'm planning to have it done by Anime Expo, that's where I want to wear it. ^_^ I, also, bought a porcelain doll that will work just perfectly.
--{@ Lady Blade

Blade
05-09-2002, 12:33 PM
:thumbsup: Whee! ^_^ Voice-ness! Okies. ^-^;;;;

---{@ Lady Blade

Blade
05-09-2002, 06:10 PM
Mwahaha!

:devil:

Blade
05-09-2002, 07:32 PM
Rosiel:

I'm thinking about doing a Voice costume for AX this year if I can find a way up to Long Beach. If I can get up there, I'd love to cosplay with you! (I just finished dying my hair! Now it really looks like Voice's! :skidude2: *looks for grey pants and that jacket*)

Other Cosplayers going to AX:

Also, it'd be great to find someone to go as Noise if I can go! ^__^ *pokes other cosplayers*

---{@ Blade Lady

ClutZGurl
05-09-2002, 08:58 PM
OMG. And I thought my list was insane, and I can write it on planner paper. :thumbsup:

Michi
05-10-2002, 01:00 PM
I just missed my bus sitting around posting to message boards. x.o;; Whoops. Next one's in a half hour. =D

Anyways, my list is frightening and would take too long to type out. XP At least I know what I wanna do for this year, but even that one is longer than it should be...

Cosplay is evil.

Kuja
05-10-2002, 04:28 PM
oi *unrolls list*

I somehow got convinced to be Doll for AX this year. *pokes at Rosiel :p * Anywho my list is:

Mai Shuranai *Fatal Fury*
Dizzy *Guilty Gear X*
Baiken *Guilty Gear X*
Rosiel rebirth outfit *Angel Sanctuary*
Rosiel casual outfit *Angel Sanctuary*
Valkyrie *Valkyrie Profile*
Rei Ayanami *plug suit*
Trance Kuja *Final Fantasy 9*
May black version *Hand Maid May*
Ryoko black kimono *Tenchi in Tokyo*
Makoto Kino school uniform *Sailor Moon*
Motako Kusanagi white out costume *Ghost in the Shell*

MegaMako
05-10-2002, 05:17 PM
Oh yeah! Now that I have added another to my list. :) Since I will be Uriel for the awesome Angel Sanctuary group headed by Rosiel! ^^ *extremely excited*

Well, here is my latest list. :crylaugh:

Uriel (Angel Sanctuary)
Xion the Unborn (Bloody Roar Primal Fury *GameCube Game*)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7 *PS1 Game*)
Dante (Devil May Cry *PS2 Game*)
Ryu Hayabusa (DOA3 *XBOX Game*)
Brad Wong (DO3 *XBOX Game*)

Well, I would have to say that I'm lucky to live in Redondo Beach... I have to work on my tan for Uriel.. ^^ Hopefully I wont fall asleep out there and burn to a crisp! :eek:

MegaMako
05-10-2002, 06:15 PM
> LOL I have the opposite problem, I need to keep my complexion as light as possible.

Eheh.. Yeah.. That is true. A couple of the other characters that I cosplay as need to be pretty white.. HMM.. Well, I guess I will see how it goes.. LOL. I guess I could always use makeup... Or just be a lighter Uriel. :o

> Ack I should stop spamming the board and continue sewing. *staring, depressed, at all the little pieces of gold vinyl that need to be sewed* *sigh*

Me too!.. I have so much to finish up on. I have to also upgrade my older costumes as well. Lots of sewing coming up for me.:( But, it relaxes me in a way. :)

I also have to find some time to make it to the garment district here in LA to find some more vinyl. And lots of good stuff for wings! :D

Blade
05-10-2002, 06:17 PM
> Xion the Unborn (Bloody Roar Primal Fury *GameCube Game*)

Wai! Wai! ::glomps Xion:: <3_<3 I LOVE BLOODY ROAR! I SO want to do a Uriko the Half Beast costume (or even a Jenny the Bat costume!)!! I can't wait to see your Xion costume! Send me pictures when you are finished! *__*!

---{@ Lady Blade

MegaMako
05-10-2002, 06:44 PM
> Wai! Wai! ::glomps Xion:: <3_<3 I LOVE BLOODY ROAR! I SO want to do a Uriko the Half Beast costume (or even a Jenny the Bat costume!)!!

Really? You should do it! :thumbsup: There needs to be more Bloody Roar cosplay. :) I love both Uriko and Jenny. ^^

I hope I'm not the only Bloody Roar cosplayer there..:eek:

Kuja
05-10-2002, 06:51 PM
Wheee that's actually going to be a lot of fun Doll and Uriel. ^^ *peeks out from behind Mega Mako*I got my Uriel Sama. :p

Blade
05-15-2002, 01:01 AM
OMG! I heard someone's making a Doll costume! XD! That's terrific!

---{@ Lady Blade

Rosiel
05-15-2002, 01:35 PM
> OMG! I heard someone's making a Doll costume! XD! That's terrific!

SEE Kuja? SEE! I told you it would be great!
*happy*

Mei Lan Chang
05-15-2002, 11:07 PM
::gasp:: Wow. What a list.
I don't think I will ever make that much! I mean, I'm still pondering the lagistics of an Eva plug suit. I want to make it perfect! ::drools happily at the day dream:: Well good luck with that list....you'll need it....

MegaMako
05-16-2002, 12:04 AM
> SEE Kuja? SEE! I told you it would be great!
*happy*

Yeah! :) I can not wait!

ROSIEL:

How is the recruiting going? ^^ This is going to rock so much! :)

Rosiel
05-16-2002, 02:31 PM
> How is the recruiting going? ^^

We have a Baal now. *_____*
So er refer to the Angel Sanctuary thread under AX.
I'm trying to find a Jibril so we can have the 4 Archangels!

Kuja
05-16-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> OMG! I heard someone's making a Doll costume! XD! That's terrific!

SEE Kuja? SEE! I told you it would be great!
*happy*

What have I done. LOL :thumbsup: :drink:

RealizeDOP
05-16-2002, 08:53 PM
Hmmm i know some of my friends and i did this at Neko con last year, but dressing up as other firends or cosplayers...-.-* Well as long s you get the permission of that person, i think it would be cute...-.-* Okay never mind, random thought....

As of my summer costumes...i really don't have a list.....Okay....let me thing..:

War Of Genesis III
Magna Carta
Five Star Stories

Those are the only series/games I can think off the top of my head cause their are like 16 costumes of each thing i wanna make! hahahahaha -.-*

Xion
05-20-2002, 11:16 PM
> I hope I'm not the only Bloody Roar cosplayer there..

And I thought I was the only one who wanted to do Bloody Roar cosplay (I'm *ADDICTED* to that game! XD) I plan on doing either Bakuryu, Xion, Long, Uriko, or Chronos...maybe all of 'em over time!

As for other costume possiblities:
Boogiepop (Boogiepop wa (sorry, forgot rest of name))
Kaede (Last Blade)
Kenshin Himura (RK)
Marth (Fire Emblem)
Omi (Weiß Kreuz)
Lulu (FFX)

(yes, there's lots of crossdress cosplay) ^^;;

Kuja
05-21-2002, 12:22 AM
Mega Mako is going to be XIon. I've been actualy having the craziest idea of going as Cronos to Yaoi con

Blade
05-21-2002, 01:57 AM
Yosh! XD MORE BLOODY ROAR COSPLAYERS! I, too, am addicted to that game. ^.^;; I am so addicted that my friend is thinking about getting me some "help"... uh... er... How about no thanx, my addiction is perfectly normal. ^_^;;;;;;;;;;; I can stop any time I want to! I'm not playing right now! See! *remembers that her game is on pause upstairs* Heh, hehe... I better get going soon!

One quick question though, should I make a Uriko the Half Beast costume or a Jenny the Bat costume? *willing to do either one*just needs others input*

Okies got to go and finish up this last round... be back a tad bit later to see if anyone answered my question. ^.^;

---{@ Lady Blade

Kuja
05-21-2002, 02:01 AM
I was just playing Bloody roar today and I was playing around with Cronos and I was like hmmm. I should go with as him for Yaoi Con. Xion and Cronos couple ^_~

MegaMako
05-21-2002, 01:37 PM
Great! :) You should definately do a few Bloody Roar characters! :D

It would be sweet to have an actual Bloody Roar group at AX! ^^

Xion
05-21-2002, 01:45 PM
> One quick question though, should I make a Uriko the Half Beast costume or a Jenny the Bat costume? *willing to do either one*just needs others input*

Hmm, Jenny the Bat - I think it's more distinctive. ^_^

I would go to AX, but I don't have money and it's an 8 hour drive from where I am ^^;; Hope to see pics of this Blood Roar group ^^

Blade
05-21-2002, 02:26 PM
:cool: ^_^ Jenny, aye? I practically have one of her costumes in my closet... *just now realizes that* ^^;;; *wonders why that is*

---{@ Lady Blade

Tenshi
05-22-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
>
Arslan Senki for some future con

I'm late in replying to this, but whatever :P. But, holy wow! Arslan Senki! I've never ever seen a cosplay for this before. I'd love to do Pharangese (I hope that's spelled right O_o) in the future.

::Tenshi loves her Arslan and Daryoon XD::

As for other costumes. . .my, my, we might be here all night ^_^.

Lena--Shamanic Princess
Cardcaptor Sakura (green outfit from manga#3)
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
A whole mess of Pretear costumes
A bigger mess of FFVI costumes
Suu--Clover
Allen, Millerna, or Sora--Escaflowne
Sailorstar Jupiter (just to prove that I can do this better ^^;;)
Princess Venus or Jupiter
Deedlit--Lodoss War
Reina (FMV outfit)--FFV
Selphie or Rinoa--FFVIII

There's probably more but naturally it's not coming to my head :P