View Full Version : Chobits (Chii) Manga color picture??

12-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey, I've finally decided on a Chii costume, (There are so many to choose from!) but I got the picture from the Manga and I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the costume in colour. (Of course, I can always just use my imagination and do whatever colour I want to do...) The costume is featured in the Manga, in book number 6, Chapter 66. Its kinda a gothic lolita thing going on, with laces and a bow in the front, with what appears to be bloomers and knee socks with ribbon on them. Its the outift that she wears home after wearing Yumi's outfit. Its a really cute looking outfit, I just wasn't sure what colour its supposed to be. If anyone has any pics, that would be awesome! Thanks!!

12-11-2003, 08:04 PM
I'm not sure which outfit you're trying to describe. If you could scan it (that way I know which one it is) perhaps I could find the color version for you.

12-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Try looking at http://groups.msn.com/ChiisRoom and look under pictures, and look at the albums! MY WEB SITE!!!

12-17-2003, 02:47 PM
I've never seen it in color, no. But it sure is cute!

Miaka No Baka
12-17-2003, 04:56 PM
if it's a gothic lolita type costume, go with doing it in black and white, the staple colors of gothic lolita fashion. Or a navy blue. If you post a picture of it maybe more of us can help see if there is a color picture of it.

Miaka no Baka

12-18-2003, 08:32 AM
I agree, just go with black and white. It wil look just fine. Alot of Chii's outfits never see color, and the colored ones almost never are worn in the story.

12-18-2003, 10:37 AM
Although it seems to me that quite a few of her outfits are blue and white, or pink and white, so you could go with those options too.

12-18-2003, 10:41 AM
That would work as well. I would say a dark watery blue or black, seeing isn't gothic lolita the look your going for? Pin kand white or light blue and white would make it seem cute and fluffy.

12-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Yeah, it wouldn't be gothic lolita, just the elegant lolita.