PDA

View Full Version : Chobits (Chii) Manga color picture??

Artzydivahuf
12-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey, I've finally decided on a Chii costume, (There are so many to choose from!) but I got the picture from the Manga and I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the costume in colour. (Of course, I can always just use my imagination and do whatever colour I want to do...) The costume is featured in the Manga, in book number 6, Chapter 66. Its kinda a gothic lolita thing going on, with laces and a bow in the front, with what appears to be bloomers and knee socks with ribbon on them. Its the outift that she wears home after wearing Yumi's outfit. Its a really cute looking outfit, I just wasn't sure what colour its supposed to be. If anyone has any pics, that would be awesome! Thanks!!

felicity869
12-11-2003, 08:04 PM
I'm not sure which outfit you're trying to describe. If you could scan it (that way I know which one it is) perhaps I could find the color version for you.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
12-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Try looking at http://groups.msn.com/ChiisRoom and look under pictures, and look at the albums! MY WEB SITE!!!

SailorAndromeda
12-17-2003, 02:47 PM
I've never seen it in color, no. But it sure is cute!

Miaka No Baka
12-17-2003, 04:56 PM
if it's a gothic lolita type costume, go with doing it in black and white, the staple colors of gothic lolita fashion. Or a navy blue. If you post a picture of it maybe more of us can help see if there is a color picture of it.

Miaka no Baka

FrozenFairy
12-18-2003, 08:32 AM
I agree, just go with black and white. It wil look just fine. Alot of Chii's outfits never see color, and the colored ones almost never are worn in the story.

SailorAndromeda
12-18-2003, 10:37 AM
Although it seems to me that quite a few of her outfits are blue and white, or pink and white, so you could go with those options too.

FrozenFairy
12-18-2003, 10:41 AM
That would work as well. I would say a dark watery blue or black, seeing isn't gothic lolita the look your going for? Pin kand white or light blue and white would make it seem cute and fluffy.

SailorAndromeda
12-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Yeah, it wouldn't be gothic lolita, just the elegant lolita.