PDA

View Full Version : Erm....did anyone....?

Gipsie
10-30-2002, 05:59 PM
Did anyone get a picture of the small little Ranma 1/2 group that was at this year's AniMagic?

I would have taken a bunch of pics of them, but, I kinda got a crush on one of the guys that hung around them, and couldn't bring meself to ask them for a picture....:rolleyes:

Aoshi Shinomori
10-30-2002, 06:13 PM
Yeah i think Kenshin Ken got pics of the group .. he put it on cosplay.com under his member gallery. hmm.. I know a couple of the people in the group. which one do u have a crush on?

Gipsie
10-30-2002, 06:35 PM
Ah-Ha! I can't tell....yet....Becuz, i see, quite a bit of people hang around here, and i dun wanna say something, and then they see it, and think I'm some kinda weirdo! LOL Maybe I'll tell later, when i'm sure they don't hang out here LOL

And, thank you, muchies!

Mei Lan Chang
10-31-2002, 12:50 AM
Waaaait....you....you...-shakes finger- You look familiar. Did you cosplay?

Aoshi Shinomori
10-31-2002, 02:55 AM
ohh u can tell aoshi.. just pm me ok.. ill tell u if i know them or not

lemoned
10-31-2002, 11:47 AM
AOSHI. You have KangTa as your avatar. XD -molests it-

Anyways... back on topic. I think we have a few pictures cause my sister was the little weirdo kodachi. :X

K_Valentine
10-31-2002, 01:19 PM
She was a GREAT Kodachi.

Gipsie
10-31-2002, 01:56 PM
LOL....OMG! If you guys have pictures please, please, please send them to me! Please? There was another group that I thought i missed, but luckily my friend, Arlene, got a picture of them, so all I am missing is the Ranma peeps.

*G* That Kodachi was so cute! She's so tiny compared to me, I wanted to take her home, and put her in a cage, and....anyways! LOL

I'll tell AOSHI thru a PM then. ~_^

Oh! And, mei: No, I wasn't in the masquerade...BUT! I DID cos-play as Dr. Citan Uzuki (from Xenogears), all three days. Do I really look that familiar? O.o Also, you could have seen me, becuz if i wasn't in costume I was always wearing a P-Chan or Ryoga shirt, and I had a sign around my neck that said "Needs A P-Chan 2 Huggle" that my friend made me. ~_^

Mei Lan Chang
10-31-2002, 03:22 PM
it's so strange. You look like this girl (this will sound very strange) who drowned a giggly stuffed toy in the pool and then lit it on fire. It was really funny cause the damn thing just wouldn't die.

Yep..that sounded really wierd.

lemoned
10-31-2002, 03:28 PM
lol was she that great? I didn't think I did a very good job on the costume.. ^^;;

I'm glad everyone liked it though.. :O!

Gipsie
10-31-2002, 03:33 PM
Mei! OMG!!! Were you there when she tore it apart and left the pieces of the thing on the panel, for the voice actors in the morning. She even wrote a little note that said "We Love You" on it! LOL You thought I looked like her?!

Well, I am not her. ~_^ Just to clarify. If you were there when she did the note thing, I was the one, that was hanging on Duo's arm, that nite, becuz Arlene had left me by myself, and I didn't have anyone else that i knew there. I was a scared little puppy. LOL

Lemoned: Yes, she was too cute! Don't get me wrong, i totally despise Kodachi! But, she made her Kawaii to the MAX! ~_^ Didn't she cos-play someone else too?

SleepingKirby
10-31-2002, 05:58 PM
Gipsie: By any chance... did you come into the One Piece Cosplayers' room at the night of the Masquerade? And met with the people there and was wearing that sign "Need a PChan to Huggle"?

Gipsie
10-31-2002, 06:06 PM
OMG!!! That's me! ^_^ I'm the P-Chan freak! ^_^

Who were you?

SleepingKirby
10-31-2002, 06:12 PM
Uhmm... That was you.... Uhhh... I think I should go hide now. *really embarassed* Shoot. Someone that actually saw me there... :p

Uhmm, I wasn't cosplaying at the time. You probably don't even remember me. 4 words, "It's in the car."

Gipsie
10-31-2002, 06:51 PM
*Smiles*

Okay, well, that limits it down to two people: One that was really tall, and he sat in the chair by the door, and then, the one that was by the bed.

Which one, were you?

~_^

Mei Lan Chang
11-01-2002, 12:14 AM
Hahah! Yes! I was there for the whole torture of that little thing. The comment when I asked why it was being maimed was "It wiggled at me the wrong way."

One of those priceless moments at Ani-Magic.

Aoshi Shinomori
11-01-2002, 01:42 AM
so you was that girl that had that sign? ack * grabs his avatar back from lemoned*.. looks at it.. wait a min thats not me.. heh ohh that kodachi was our misao.. awww me miss her so much..

lemoned
11-01-2002, 03:37 AM
........d00d. I'll trade you my sister for your avatar.. XD

-cough- :x just kidding... anywhoooo

Yes.. my sister cosplayed a whole bunch... o_o;;; and I had to make them all.. x_x;;; I'll just say this... Dizzy is her last skimpy costume. O_O;

She wasssss.... erm.. Ulala, Akari (with the big box), Kodachi, Misao, kitty Sakura... eh.. I dunno what else? Our suburban was packed full of costumes. ^^;;;

Aoshi Shinomori
11-01-2002, 04:11 AM
oh heh.. whats her Dizzy costume look like? never seen her wear it.. or know what a dizzy is.

lemoned
11-01-2002, 09:44 AM
dizzy is from guilty gear x.. >_>;; she pals around with testament. :X erm... it's like..

http://www.guiltygearx.com/ggx/eng/cara/image/c_dz3.jpg

see? damnit. I don't need to know my sister that well.. X_X;

And she hasn't worn it yet.. I need to make it for anime expo.

Aoshi Shinomori
11-01-2002, 12:37 PM
ohhh.. thats a nice costume.. are u going as anyone from guilty gear x?

Gipsie
11-01-2002, 02:53 PM
O.O Yer gonna let her wear that?

She looks too young to be wearing something like that! LOL But, meh, so long as it looks good! ~_^

lemoned
11-04-2002, 12:03 PM
me and her look really young.. o_o;;;; everyone thought I was 14 and I'm just like.. "~_~;;;;;; please add another 4 years on to that."

She's 16... and still jailbait, I know... but when she's in that costume, I will be there to lay the smack down on the evils.. >_>;;; maybe I'll make a testament costume.. -shrug-

-goes back to molesting aoshi's avatar- xD

soshi
11-04-2002, 01:09 PM
I'll be I-no and attack anyone with my guitar who goes after Ashlee. muwahahahhahahahahaha. >D

lemoned
11-04-2002, 04:42 PM
yes.. and I will have ......er... some kind of weapon to beat off those fiends! xD

I guess I'll have another scythe if I do testament. :X