PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Yuna

Krishna
10-30-2002, 06:25 PM
Just curious... How many people cosplayed Yuna???

Hikaru
10-31-2002, 11:30 PM
I haven't yet but I hope to soon!

Celine
11-01-2002, 12:13 AM
Probably an uncountable and increasingly large subset of all the total cosplayers out there... ^^

Koumori
11-01-2002, 07:34 AM
I'm working on a Wedding Yuna. And I don't care what anybody says. :P

Nine
11-01-2002, 08:05 AM
I was going to cosplay Yuna (I even made the sleeves and obi) but I got bored of it, and decided to cosplay Lulu instead (What a waste of $1.99m broadcloth! XD)

I don't think I'll be cosplay Yuna anytime soon... ;)

katchoo
11-01-2002, 11:40 AM
I'm going to cosplay the new Yuna outfit. Don't care if yuna is overdone, her character is beautiful.

krystal1314
11-01-2002, 03:48 PM
I'm gonna cosplay Yuna in the future! Already 10% done with the costume >^^<

tamahomegurl
11-03-2002, 04:29 PM
like all of you, i don't give a crappers if everyone and their grandmas have done yuna - I LOVE YUNA!!! ^__^ *super genki grin*

i have done all the yuna versions and working on the yuna from x-2...^_____________^ Yuna rules and i think almost every girl needs a yuna outfit in their collection, ne?!

pyro anarchy
11-03-2002, 05:33 PM
*raise hand* I've cosplayed Yuna before.
Only because I had someone requested that I should cosplay as Yuna because I kinda look like Yuna.
It took me a while to cosplay her ..I had the costume but I didn't get to wear it until AXNY *was in my closet like a year before I got to wore it*. ^^;
I was gonna wear it for Otakon 2002 but seen too many Yuna's at the con that I didn't even bothered to wear it.
The new version Yuna of FF X-2 looks like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider.

Yuna
11-03-2002, 07:13 PM
Why do people always make such a big deal about how many people cosplay a certain character?

Fire Hero
11-03-2002, 07:16 PM
Yeah, if you like the character design, make/wear the costume. Don't sweat about how "out-done" a costume is. It's all about having fun right?

Yuna
11-03-2002, 07:41 PM
BWAAAA!! Love it, make it, screw anyone who says anythng bad, and there ya go! Cosplay is all about fun. If you cosplay for other people then you really shouldn't cosplay. Here's an example:

I made the FFX-2 Yuna for Ani-Magic before I knew what the front of it looked like, so you can imagine it's not accurate. Some girl who sais she admired my costumes went buck-wild cause of that. But the thing is, I don't cosplay for other people. I made the new Yuna, reguardless of the fact I had no clue what the front looked like and had fun. That's all it's about, having fun. Who cares what the haters say, XD Screw 'em!

tamahomegurl
11-03-2002, 07:54 PM
RIGHT ON!!!!!!

ahhhhhh!!! yuna/nessa-sama!!! *genki huggles*

i ABSOLUTELY WENT BANANAS TOO WHEN I SAW YOUR NEW YUNA!!!!! ^____^ Like i said before, WHO THE HECK CARES HOW MANY YUNAS ARE THERE ANYWAY!!!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUN AND LOVE, BABY!!!! ^_____- *skips around*

And...to set the record straight, Yuna/Nessa-sama did a WONDERFUL AND FANTASTIC JOB ON ALL VERSIONS OF YUNA!!!! *inspired by yuna/nessa* You da bomb, baby! *wide grin*

Yuna
11-03-2002, 08:31 PM
AHHHHH!!! You're too freaking sweet!! ::dies:: OMG!! *-* ::glomps:: It's s sweet that you say that! There are so many other Yuna's out there that whooped mah little bootay XD I just love her so much and it's just so much fun to cosplay her!! AHH!! ::falls over::

Celine
11-03-2002, 09:24 PM
>Why do people always make such a big deal about how many people cosplay a certain character?

Actually, it's really nice to see that everyone in this thread is supportive of Yuna! Personally, I think it's great when a character I like gets cosplayed a lot. ^_^ It just shows that the character is popular and awesome!

pyro anarchy
11-03-2002, 09:48 PM
Soo many good Yuna cosplayers out there.
I'm not making a big deal of Yuna being cosplayed a lot.
I guess when ur not in the mood..it happens like the day of the con. You know what I mean...

I don't want to cause problems here....
Sorrie!! Gomenasai...my words tend to mean other things...
I don't make sense!!
If you make the costume you should wear it..I agree.
Wear it for yourself and who cares what other people thinks about it..
IT took me a while but I got to wear my costume.
Megumi <~ Shy

Nessa btw I luv your Yuna and your FF X-2 Yuna costume.

Yuna
11-03-2002, 10:12 PM
::glomps Megumi::

Luv luv! XDD

Fire Hero
11-03-2002, 10:43 PM
Yuna's new look is great in my opinion. Oh Yuna, I think your "rushed" new Yuna costume was good. You looked just like her :)

Yuna
11-03-2002, 10:47 PM
AHHH! Thank you! That's so nice of you to say *-* It makes me happy when people like my costumes like I do! I know not everyone is too keen on them (esspecially my less then accurate FFX-2 Yuna), but that doesn't stop me. It's sooooo fun to cosplay Yuna and it was sooooo ris-kay with my butt all hanging out lol

::crawls back under rock::

heki-chan
11-03-2002, 11:07 PM
yey^_^ i've cosplayed yuna, and its *by far* my favourite costume so far hehehe^_^ it was just so much fun, plus i had our ffx-crew too, so that made it a bajillion times more fun!^_^

we're definitely planning an ffx-2 group...just cuz its ffx hehehe^_^ tho im a bit....bewildered by the hotpants^^;;; LOL!
i mean..i luv the design but hotpants & me...gotta think about it hehehe^_^

~heki

dizzylizzy
11-04-2002, 02:19 AM
:::looks around and stands up:::

my name is liz and i'm a yuna cosplayer.

awe yeah! :::hugs yunnie costume:::

Yuna
11-04-2002, 02:38 AM
lol... you make it sound like we all have problems or something... well...

My name is Nessa and I am a Yuna cosplayer; more then that I have 4 different Yuna costumes. -_-

AngieRikku
11-04-2002, 02:23 PM
I cosplayed as Yuna from FFX and FFX-2! My X-2 Costume wasn't accurate either. Oh Well, I HAD A BLAST AS YUNA. Thanks Tamahome Gurl! ^_^

heki-chan
11-04-2002, 07:27 PM
i think so^_^

1- Normal FFX Yuna

2- FFX Wedding Yuna

3- FFX Normal Yuna (Concept art design that was never used by Square, but has been published online and otherwise)

4- FFX-2's New Normal Yuna^_^

unless...there's a 5th? O_O

Yuna
11-04-2002, 09:17 PM
nope! I haven't worn the Concept Ikain Okuri design to a con yet cause I don't have that ginormas staff/peive of wood. I don't really know how I'm going to make it though x_X

heki-chan
11-04-2002, 09:19 PM
hmm.....u could just...hack off a tree branch^_^;; it kinda looks lik one anyway^^

Yuna
11-04-2002, 09:23 PM
LOL, thats what I might just have to do, and drag it around with me at a con x_x

Krishna
11-04-2002, 11:30 PM
"Why do people always make such a big deal about how many people cosplay a certain character?" - Yuna

I am not making such a big deal.. i like Yuna's costume too!!! ^^ so i'm just wondering.. please don't take it the wrong way

Yuna
11-05-2002, 07:40 AM
NO NO, that wasn't aimed at you... that was aimed at people who go, "GOD, ANOTHER Yuna?!?!?!"

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-05-2002, 03:52 PM
well, if you gals like to cosplay Yuna then go for it. ^__^ Nessa: You are cool that you did that but if you come to Fanime 2003, can at least ask you to take a pic with me in the Yuna wedding dress costume? because it rocks! *^_^*<--blushing and It'll be cool to take that as well, do a G Gundam/FF10 crossover pic. I really loved your costume on that. Now, are you going to improve it cause on how the actual costume looks like now in front(the ffX-2 costume I mean)

Yuna
11-05-2002, 08:41 PM
Of course I'm improving it. If I get the chance to go to US-JE I'm going to wear it there, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to get there because I can only make the Sunday x_x

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-05-2002, 08:55 PM
Cool Yuna-san. Yeah, too bad that i'm not going to be there. The closest thing for me is the Recca-Con kickoff event. I do hope to see your improved costume at Fanime, that is if you can make it. ^_^

tamahomegurl
11-05-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
lol... you make it sound like we all have problems or something...

hehehhe...this forum should be called..."Y.C. A." for Yuna Cosplayers Anonymous....*wild giggle* Please sit together in an orderly circle facing eachother. We're all friends here so please confide in eachother....^__^

Anyhow, i only have 2 different yuna versions and working on the x-2 one...^__^;; gomen...i don't know anything about the other 4th version...*feels lost*

and btw Angie-chan:: you're quite welcome!!! ^__^ i just wish we made it a bit better but due to time limitations..i was pretty happy with the results!! let's work on it some more, k?! ^___- V yatta!

Yuna
11-06-2002, 08:57 PM
AIIIIEEEE.. I'm not going to Fanime >o_o< I've been really reluctant to say anything about it because I get a lot of e-mails from cosplayers in NorCal who go to Fanime and say they really want to see this costume or other in person; maybe at Fanime x_x It's just *WAY* too close to AX this year and I'm planning something big for AX and I just don't want to stress myself that much x_x

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-06-2002, 09:16 PM
Yuna: *pouts sadly* Oh that sucks...I was hoping to take pics too. well, I just hope that my anime California Con Tour can be feasible.

tamahomegurl
11-06-2002, 11:46 PM
yay!!! *dances around* yuna/nessa's going to anime expo 03!!!

*anxiously twiddles thumbs* i can't wait to see you again!!! ^__- you and your kick ass yuna outfits!!!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-06-2002, 11:47 PM
BTW, Yuna, How did you find images of the full body shot of Yuna in her wedding dress? if you know the URL's can I get them please, cause I need them for a fan art contest.

tamahomegurl
11-06-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by RyuHayabusaDOA2
BTW, Yuna, How did you find images of the full body shot of Yuna in her wedding dress? if you know the URL's can I get them please, cause I need them for a fan art contest.

hey ryu:

i got one!!! **NOTE::: I DIDN'T MAKE THIS**

i found it from a website but here you go!! ^___- hope that helps!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-07-2002, 12:04 AM
Thanks TamahomeGurl. I really owe you one!
*huggies*

Yuna
11-07-2002, 12:56 AM
um, this may not matter, but I found that image (from Water Nymph) inaccurate. Yuna is not wearing heals with knee high socks, she really is wearing knee high white boots... so when I found that descrepency, I no longer relied on that picture Sandy (Webmistress of Water Nymph) put together. I used a the CG shots from the wedding scene and I put them together in my mind, so I knew from the various wedding shots of her how the dress looked.

\/ boots

tamahomegurl
11-07-2002, 02:38 AM
*huggles ryu in return* gomen!! that was the only more detailed pic that shows yuna's dress dissected...^^;;

yeah..i kinda noticed that the image said, "knee high socks"...or something...??

i was like, "wasnt she wearing knee high boots??" XD

oh well....you're right yuna nessa!!! arigato for reminding me!!

make sure you draw yuna with her boots instead, ryu!! ^___- V

and oh!! i PMed the link to a clean and huge pic of that diagram to you!! ^__^ let me know if it works, k?!

Yuna
11-07-2002, 03:35 AM
WEEE! Boots boots! ^_^ You'll have to show me the picture when it's done!! *-* I'd *LOVE* to see!! X3

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-07-2002, 12:56 PM
Yuna and TamahomeGurl:
Thanks for the input and support. I did started drawing the drawing last night, but it's not the final one I have in mind. I'm doing it for FanimeCon's Messageboard fan art contest in the general discussion forum and I'll scan it today on the sketch so you guys could see how it looks like. It's still a work in progress and by any means is not the final drawing. I have some other ideas for Yuna in Her Wedding Dress and I'll start on one of those ideas tonight.
plus I'm considering it as a practice run since I haven't drawn in a while!
I'll keep you guys posted! ^__^

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-07-2002, 02:09 PM
well, here is the rough sketch of it...but like I said in my previous post, is not the final drawing that I have in mind. I consider this a practice run only! :D

Yuna
11-08-2002, 02:22 AM
AWWWW~!! That is so cute! *-* I like it! XDD She looks so angelic!

Krishna
11-08-2002, 12:17 PM
hmmm i should do fanart of her too.. haven't draw in a while since started college..... -_-

here is some of my art if you guys is interested! ^^

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanart/agal.php?id=1659

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Thanks Yuna... I just consider that a practice run because I haven't drawn in a while. I'll try to make it less lighter next time and get her body porportions right.
I'm glad that i was able to please...now I just have to come up with some various ideas for her now... *goes home to start drawing*

tamahomegurl
11-10-2002, 03:00 AM
i agree with yuna nessa, ryu-chan::

your yuna drawing is sugoi!!! ^__-V keep up the great work and i can't wait to see the finished one!! you and krishna are excellent!!! *envious once more*

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-10-2002, 10:26 PM
Tamahomegurl:Thanks. I'll be doing some more tonight when I get offline. I should be doing that instead of posting on this board and the fanime one as well :P

tamahomegurl
11-12-2002, 03:24 AM
Cool ryu!!! *huggles for encouragement*

can't wait to see the finished picture...all with awesome detailing!! speaking of which...i don't think i've ever really drawn any ff characters before....*scratches head*

oh wait!! i did draw one...but a neko-fied version of garnet, rinoa, and tifa....*glances at yuna nessa* gomen...ffx hadn't come out then....^__^;;

but here it is.....:: please don't laugh...x______x;;

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-12-2002, 11:57 AM
TamahomeGurl-san: That's pretty cool. I like it cause they are so kawaii! ^_^ Maybe you should do more! and post this also on the fanimecon messageboard square characters fan art contest. I like it. you don't mind if I save that pic to my hd?

Umi
11-12-2002, 12:03 PM
tamahomegurl: that picture is so cute. It's all about the pissed off looking chibi-squall ^_^

Celine
11-12-2002, 12:33 PM
Aw, that is some super cute artwork! You should share it in the fanart section so that more people can see it. ^_^

Yuna
11-12-2002, 01:29 PM
lol @ Tamahomegurl

I made osme stupid little FF girls scetch thingie too, but my drawing skills SUXOR, esspecially since I screwed up Aeris's jacket and Garnet's shirt... so yeah... ^^()

http://yuna.gling-glo.net/ff-parody02.gif

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-12-2002, 01:34 PM
YUna: That's funny. I like it. plus it's cute too.

tamahomegurl
11-12-2002, 07:28 PM
arigato minna-san!!! even though it's pretty odd, you guys liked it!! *huggles everyone* arigato for your kind compliments and advice!! ^__^ gomen...i love mixing ff with anime since they both rock!! *giggles*

*hits myself on the head* i forgot that cosplay.com had its own fanart section!!! *__*;; arigato celine-sama for reminding me!! *huggles* i posted the cleaner version of it up along with this one weird lookin garnet sketch i did for fun!

and sure ryu! i don't mind you saving it...sharing is caring, ne?! *grins* and i don't know if i'll be able to pull off another one of these crazy sketches again until i find a good combo!

Yuna/nessa: your pic is soooo funny!! i love it!! ^___^ it's cute and such a cool mix!! ^___- do you have any more?

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-12-2002, 08:08 PM
TamahomeGurl:No problem and yeah, i'll definately put my fan art of Yuna as there as well. ^__^ and thanks also!

Celine
11-12-2002, 08:18 PM
I made osme stupid little FF girls scetch thingie too, but my drawing skills SUXOR, esspecially since I screwed up Aeris's jacket and Garnet's shirt... so yeah... ^^()

Ah... but that picture is great, Nessa! You have a lot more artistic skill than I do! ^_^ The coloring is pleasing and all the characters look adorable. I particularly like Aeris's expression.

Yuna
11-12-2002, 10:39 PM
HAHAHA, you guys are too nice X3

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-12-2002, 10:42 PM
Yuna: That what we are supposed to do. Bow down to the prettiest wedding dress ever created. hehehe, plus your drawing rock as well. ^_^

Yuna
11-12-2002, 10:54 PM
OMG, that's ridiculous! No one has to bow down to me!!! Don't be silly!! And my drawing really isn't that great ::blush::

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-12-2002, 11:17 PM
*bows down still* oh the great Yuna-sama!....hehehehe... Thy wish is my command.

I swear tonight that I'll be working on the fan art, I promise!

Bell-chan
11-12-2002, 11:27 PM
oh yes...I was planning on cosplaying Yuna too.. (3 of them...) I loved Yuna since my friend told me I looked like her...(then played FFX...) ^_^ (think 5% done for FFX Yuna)

by the way, I've seen Yuna's/Nessa's? Yuna cosplay and I admire them all! They're so pretty! And the girl who criticized your X-2 Yuna had no place to (it wasn't even constructive criticism!): cosplay is all for fun, right!? @_@ (anyway, I liked how it came out, despite what she said)

tamahomegurl
11-13-2002, 01:20 AM
*agrees with ryu-chan and bell-chan*

see, yuna nessa? i told you that YOU'RE THE BOMB, BABY!!! ^__^ *gives thumbs up signal showing support*

Yuna
11-13-2002, 06:20 AM
I'm totally flattered by you guys, really, but I don't want people getting mad or anything. x_x I've been through so much Yuna-fans flamming me who also cosplay that I don't want to make any one angry O_O;

But you're all so sweet!! *-* You all can inflate my ego on my cosplay site's board if you want, that way no one can get angry at you or anything, lol

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-13-2002, 12:39 PM
YUna: oh okay. I'll even post the rough skecth again there and worship you till the end of time...:P

tamahomegurl
11-13-2002, 03:45 PM
geeezzz....i don't know why the hell people would get mad at other cosplayers? especially over a well done cosplay!! people shouldn't get steamed just because someone else's outfit and portrayal is well-liked by many - it just adds more diversity! *shakes angry fist in the air* god...just because yuna nessa makes such an awesome yuna and does attend soooo many cons, there's really no need to spit fire at her!! there's other great yunas too - like yaya and heki-chan...there really should not be any resentment against well done cosplays!! baka jealous people these days....*shakes head*

and having great cosplayers should not be a discouragement but an inspiration - inspiration to improve and better our own outfits!

god...i really don't think anyone, including you yuna nessa, should get "flamed" by any other yuna cosplayer. since we're all cosplaying the same person, shouldn't that unite us all instead of it being a barrier? 0___o;;

i really don't give a crap what others say, i think you did a wonderful job on all your yuna outfits yuna nessa! *huggles* and i think many, many people would and do recognize this too!

Yuna
11-14-2002, 04:51 AM
that's so sweet and true Tamahome gurl.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-14-2002, 12:04 PM
Well, I'll be cosplaying Domon Kasshu from G Gundam for Fanime. I know it's an easy costume because most of the stuff that he wears can be available at thrift shops. But anyways, yeah, no one should flame another cosplayer for portraying the same characters. It's all about fun and improving your costume at the same time. I justwish some people would understand that.

Bell-chan
11-14-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by tamahomegurl

and having great cosplayers should not be a discouragement but an inspiration - inspiration to improve and better our own outfits!

god...i really don't think anyone, including you yuna nessa, should get "flamed" by any other yuna cosplayer. since we're all cosplaying the same person, shouldn't that unite us all instead of it being a barrier? 0___o;;
It is inspirational to see someone better isn't it? I don't think it's discouragement, but truly is inspiration to improve ours in our own ways.

I agree with the uniting thing rather than having a barrier. :cheers: When I went to Anime Expo, I personally felt really excited to see other Rinoa cosplayers ( I don't know how she felt about my "oh cool! Rinoa! Can I take a pic with you?"). It was none of that "ugh hers is better than mine, let's diss her..." That seems somewhat immature, ne?

Something Lulu
11-14-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Bell-chan
It is inspirational to see someone better isn't it? I don't think it's discouragement, but truly is inspiration to improve ours in our own ways.

It totally is! I love seeing other people cosplaying the same characters as me because I know we've shared the same experience (or traumas) making the costume, and we can offer advice and support. (I sure felt that way in my Lulu costume!) And if I see someone better it just inspires me to work on mine some more. Friendly competition isn't a bad thing. ;) I also like to see what other people have done with the same design.

Nessa: It was so much fun posing with you and causing traffic jams at Comic Con. We have to do it again next year lol.
http://satokasunoai.crosswinds.net/cc02/asaturday23.html

Yuna
11-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Something Lulu
It totally is! I love seeing other people cosplaying the same characters as me because I know we've shared the same experience (or traumas) making the costume, and we can offer advice and support. (I sure felt that way in my Lulu costume!) And if I see someone better it just inspires me to work on mine some more. Friendly competition isn't a bad thing. ;) I also like to see what other people have done with the same design.

Nessa: It was so much fun posing with you and causing traffic jams at Comic Con. We have to do it again next year lol.
http://satokasunoai.crosswinds.net/cc02/asaturday23.html

DUDE, traffic jams RULE XD I think we pissed off a Klingon or two XD BWAHAHAHAHA

Something Lulu
11-15-2002, 03:12 AM
DUDE, traffic jams RULE XD I think we pissed off a Klingon or two XD BWAHAHAHAHA

Ah, who cares. I got pissed off at all the growling they did at me. Just cuz you're in costume doesn't mean you get to go around growling at random people. Hmmm, actually, that's starting to sound like fun...maybe I should try it at the next con I go to and see what happens lol.

Yuna
11-15-2002, 05:46 AM
OMG... I wanna growl at cosplayers! >D Maybe I should cosplayer a klingon or something XDD

Something Lulu
11-15-2002, 01:18 PM
Nah, you should do it dressed as someone really cute, like Chii, cuz that's when people will least expect it!

Yuna
11-15-2002, 02:19 PM
::falls over laughing::

OMG... that would be the coolest thing EVER!

::writes "growling" on to-do list at cons::

Celine
11-15-2002, 03:05 PM
Hahaha! XD Chii growling at people... that would be amazing!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-15-2002, 03:21 PM
O_O?
Chii growling at people...that would be funny and scar at the same time. Yuna do that and let people expect something...and when they do, surprise them!

Something Lulu
11-15-2002, 04:25 PM
::writes "growling" on to-do list at cons::

Just make sure I'm around to take a picture! lol

Yuna
11-15-2002, 10:05 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA, this rules

Yuna-X2
11-16-2002, 12:52 AM
Hey, I just thought I would post a pic of my Yuna costume I just finished for Halloween.

http://beckybredin.tripod.com/Pictures/costume/yuna1

http://beckybredin.tripod.com/Pictures/costume/yuna6

Sana-chan
11-16-2002, 10:45 AM
Gah I'm so late to this thread lol. Anyway I'm the Yuna w/ Alexis as Lulu and Nessa as Wedding Yuna in that piccie.

Bwahhaha traffic jams! Least they didn't say we were fire hazards like at AX @_@. Maybe I shoulda hit those Klingons with my rod of doom. Growling as Chii tho... that's some good stuff lol. (joins in on the growling)

Something Lulu
11-16-2002, 11:35 AM
I'm getting ideas for photo ops! lol I'm seeing a bunch of Chiis all growling etc. We SO have to do that next year. Growling pics. lol ah good fun

Yuna
11-17-2002, 10:33 AM
we should growl at the Klingons.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Yuna: I hope you don't get pissed off at this....
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/themes/ffx-2_wp_win(secretasianman).jpg

found this on rpgamer.com theme central page for FF10-2.. someone used your pic along with Yuna for a wallpaper....

just copy and paste the url to your browser

Yuna
11-18-2002, 04:38 PM
hehe, yeah, that's my friend Tommy. ^_^ I'm aware that he did that CG of me; in fact he's done many for me! They're on my website X3

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-18-2002, 04:48 PM
Yuna: oh okay. just wanted to be sure. I didn't want your image to be exploited you know..

gah...I sound like an agent...please, send me to the far away plane, Yuna-sama!

Aoshi Shinomori
11-18-2002, 05:08 PM
Here ill send u to the far away plane * pushes u off a cliff to the far away plane*.. muahahahaha..

Yuna
11-18-2002, 08:53 PM
ara...? o.O Whatchu doing Aoshi-sama????

Haha, thanks for looking out for me, SAM (SecretAsianMan) is a very close friend of mine ^_^ He's used me in several of his computer creations ::beam:: *-* I'm so lucky to have him!!

HuongStar
11-18-2002, 09:16 PM
I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere in these forums (and I'm sorry if it already has been) but those of you that are up-in-arms about the new FFX-2 Yuna design ought to pick up the newest issue of PSM:

Since Yuna is so easily recognized, Rikku gives her some new clothes so that she can "go undercover", and they off. Cue Final Fantasy X-2!

Yuna has changed more than just her outfit--she also has a new attitude as a result of having to bear such a heavy burden in FFX. Also, she can no longer summon creatures, since all of the Aeons went away at the end of FFX (which explains why she's carrying pistols).

There is much more neat info about the game but I'm not going to include the entire article. ^_^;;

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-18-2002, 09:27 PM
*summons Leviathan and drenches Aoshi* dude, wasn't talking to you... Aoshi no Baka

Yuna: Cool. That's cool to know. It'll be funny if somebody did a wallpaper of me cosplaying Domon and next to me The real Domon from G Gundam. and I think Aoshi was talking to me.
*death glare at Aoshi*
I'll protect you, Yuna-sama!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-18-2002, 09:29 PM
HuongStar:
You already got it? The new issue of PSM i.e next month? ? I still haven't gotten mine...

Something Lulu
11-18-2002, 11:15 PM
LOL! She's invading Rikku's closet. (And it looks like that Pain chick stole a few things from Lulu's ^_^) Ah, so the guns are explained....well, I always thought they looked cool. I should go pick up a copy of that there magazine...yay for employee discounts!

Yuna
11-19-2002, 12:19 AM
errrr...... ::digs up old thread from before the new pictures were even realesed::

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1720

My post; first page. Date: 09-28-2002 11:20 PM

Adella
11-19-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by HuongStar
I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere in these forums (and I'm sorry if it already has been) but those of you that are up-in-arms about the new FFX-2 Yuna design ought to pick up the newest issue of PSM:

There is much more neat info about the game but I'm not going to include the entire article. ^_^;;

heh.. nessa already said that like months ago.

HuongStar
11-19-2002, 09:44 AM
I'm guessing it is this month's issue; it's got Yuna on the cover and Dante on the back cover.

I thought it had been posted before but again, I wasn't sure and I didn't have the time to sift through all the threads, especially the FFX ones.

Wow, Nessa just replied right above you with the exact date and time. I didn't catch the cycle of the moon or the precise location of the sun when she posted it though. ^_~

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-19-2002, 11:49 AM
HuongStar:oh okay thanks. That means it hasn't come in the mail for my issue..
*goes and sits patiently near the mailbox*

Yuna
11-19-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by HuongStar
Wow, Nessa just replied right above you with the exact date and time. I didn't catch the cycle of the moon or the precise location of the sun when she posted it though. ^_~

No worries sweetie, it's hard to keep up with my posts, I can barely do it ^_^

But I do k now which magazine you're talking about! I saw it advertised on some Japanee website and drooled... ::digs up URL::
http://www.nepic.net/shop/product_image.php?category_id=292&products_id=19148

though I could be wrong o.O

Aoshi Shinomori
11-19-2002, 04:34 PM
heh yeah i was talking to Ryu there.. haha Leviathan doesnt work on me.. i have a waterproof trenchcoat.. lol so how was the farplane? did u send my regards to Auron? hey u going to JE in two weeks? They want me to bring my KH Tidus.. ><

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-19-2002, 04:35 PM
Aoshi: nope..i'm not going...
I'm going to recca-con instead
I can't go long distances with my car because i'm afriaid it's going to stall somewhere.. specially at the grapevine.. so, i'm staying local

Yuna
11-19-2002, 05:42 PM
Naw, I can't make it. I leave for Hawaii and I get back the Saturday night of it, so no JE for me ^^()

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-19-2002, 05:45 PM
Yuna-sama: You going to hawaii? That's so cool!
*dreams of Yuna-sama in bikini and passes out from nosebleed*

gah... *covers nosebleed with tissue*
much beffer...*much better*

Umi
11-20-2002, 12:26 AM
Ew... btw DOA have you been ignoring my PM? I'll make your life a living hell if you do.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
11-20-2002, 12:16 PM
Umi: You suck.. :P

Umi
11-20-2002, 12:19 PM
Your the one freaking people out. The girl is a person! Not a slab of meat.

Something Lulu
11-20-2002, 12:23 PM
Amen, sistah.

yuffieleonheart
11-20-2002, 12:45 PM
i've cosplayed as yuna 3 times and i'm working on her costume from ffx-2^_^

Yuna
11-20-2002, 01:45 PM
Umi: o.O I'm lost x_x

Yuffie: You've cosplayed her 3 seperate occasions or have 3 different costumes of her?

Umi
11-20-2002, 03:22 PM
Yuna: Um.. I'm confuzzled too. I confront DOA about a serious issue and then he tells me I suck. I dunno. Anyone else figure it out?

Aoshi Shinomori
11-20-2002, 04:34 PM
hmm sorry i came in late but what issue did u confront Ryu about? oh Nessa.. have fun in hawaii.. it will be warm there. in fact its the same temperature all year long. *hands ryu a mop*.. those tissues wont help.. heh

Umi
11-20-2002, 05:31 PM
Nya... I PM'ed him cause he said something on this thread about cosplaying being just for fun so it's not cool for people to be insulting or catty over it and whatnot...but over on the Fanime board he was poking fun of some cosplayers because they're plus-sized.

So I asked him if he actually had a change in heart or was simply showing off for all the Yuna cosplayers in this thread. Cause you know how much he likes Yuna.

Grawr... now I feel like a complete jerk for sharing this stuff but he's sort of not really addressing me about this issue. >.<

yuffieleonheart
11-23-2002, 08:51 PM
oh i have cosplayed her 3 different occasions but i have remade her summoner outfit 3 times you can see them on my gallery

tamahomegurl
11-24-2002, 11:07 PM
hey you guys *huggles*

I'MMMMM BACKKKKK......*giggles* gomen...i've been gone a long time - yucky work!!! x___x;; i work graveyard shifts now so that sucks...

yeah..i got the newest issue of psm - it came 4 days ago - yuna's smack right on the front cover so that was cool! but the article didn't reveal anything that was not already mentioned online. ^^;;

however, the only thing that i got from the article was that there is another final fantasy that they are planning to do a sequel for....can it be??!!! *drools profusely*................................
....final...fantasy....VII????!!!! *gets down on knees and prays*

Jinx
11-25-2002, 12:39 AM
I might... we were tryingto put together an FF10 group, and I only wanted to do Lulu, but my sis claimed it, and I figured it'd be a great first cosplay for her. Then I thought of doing Shiva, but then it was done and I was blown out of the water. o.o

yuffieleonheart
11-26-2002, 08:48 PM
yes there is a sequel and i do believe according to gamers.com it is indeed ffVll yay!

tamahomegurl
11-29-2002, 03:56 PM
yay!!!! i don't think i can get enough of cloud and tifa!!! ^___^ sooooooo sugoi!!!!!!!!!! *jumps around excitedly* but dang..i hope they don't pull a "crappy sequel" trend thingy that happens to most movies....XP Strong and wonderful story, awesome character developments of both the old and the new - mix them with that little bit of "final fantasy" formula - that's all i'm hoping for!! ^___^

Yuna
12-01-2002, 12:57 PM
oh, gotta love these kind of people...

http://nessaraor.signmyguestbook.com/

XD I love them! They make me feel so smart because I can accually use proper English! X3

yuffieleonheart
12-01-2002, 02:57 PM
ok i know this has nothing to do with it but i can't get my picon! help! i don't know what i am doing wrong

RyuHayabusaDOA2
12-01-2002, 03:19 PM
Yuffie:
use this:
[ img ] url of pic [ / img ]
(put this together when you are doing it)
but it's from a free site.
they don't allow pick linkage like Tripod or Geocities.

yuffieleonheart
12-01-2002, 04:43 PM
oh man i still don't get it. can you help with a step by step thing please?

tamahomegurl
12-01-2002, 10:32 PM
oh, gotta love these kind of people...

http://nessaraor.signmyguestbook.com/

XD I love them! They make me feel so smart because I can accually use proper English! X3

uhhhh....*scratches head* WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GIRL TRYING TO SAY??!!! *gives a confused look*

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SAY INSANELY BAKA??!!!

i remember that never once did yuna-nessa mentioning that she is "better than anyone".... XP what the f-- is this girl saying??? she must have pulled that line out of her ass...

and what the f--???!! i KNOW yuna nessa made ALL her outfits without a doubt and dang....this girl needs to get her shit straight before talking out of her ass.

god...jealousy these days....*shakes head sadly*

what happened to fun, appreciation, and uniqueness in cosplaying??...baka people.... XP

RyuHayabusaDOA2
12-01-2002, 10:38 PM
*agrees with tamahomegurl*
yep, yep..

Yuna
12-01-2002, 10:51 PM
XD it's still utterly hillarious X3 I hope the person who wrote that reads my latest journal entry, kiya kiya kiya X3

tamahomegurl
12-01-2002, 11:06 PM
*huggles yuna nessa* forget these people...i usually don't diss cosplayers or get all super pissed but that girl deserves to have my foot stuck up in her ass for being such a stupid dumbass.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
12-01-2002, 11:15 PM
I want to say something in this thread but i will get flamed if I do and will freak Yuna out so I'll keep my mouth shut

yuffieleonheart
12-02-2002, 05:07 PM
nessa-chan let me just say that you make a great yuna and that girl doesn't know what she is talking about^_^

Akimi
12-02-2002, 07:33 PM
i have a feeling I should cosplay as Yuna someday because there are peeps who told me I kinda resemble her (err..just look at my gallery pic if you want. look at your own risk. lol ) but I will probably just borrow someone else's costume cos I am set to cosplay as Lulu in our FFX group next year! ^_^

Yuna
12-02-2002, 09:42 PM
I shall seduce you and make you MINE when you do, mwahahahahahaha

Alaria
12-02-2002, 09:47 PM
yaay, Akimi, another Lulu cosplayer!! Iz loads of fun :)

Yuna
12-02-2002, 09:52 PM
she doesn't think she can do it, but I know she can and will and it will be great when it's done! And she can blow all those other Philipinos outta the water with her awesomeness! XD

Akimi
12-02-2002, 10:41 PM
you need not seduce me Yuna, just by looking at yer pics..I'm all yours already XDDD

Alaria, thanks! I sure hope I can cosplay Lulu as good as you. My, you look like LULU!!! I'm gonna post a help thread one of these days. I need lots of help on making the Lulu costume ^_^ I really love her character.

yeah, let's hope I can blow them outta the water *dies*

Alaria
12-02-2002, 11:11 PM
lol, thank u :::bows and reddens:::: I will be sure to respond to ur thread and give u as much help as I can. And I'm sure u'll be awesome!

Yuna
12-03-2002, 02:12 AM
she only pseaks the truth Alaria

tamahomegurl
12-03-2002, 02:47 AM
*gives a double thumbs up signal with a wink added to it*

ALARIA'S definitely the girl you want to talk to about cosplaying as lulu!!! ^____- she makes such a bombass one!!!! *bows down to alaria*

Alaria
12-03-2002, 03:14 AM
:::acks!::: you both are too kind, neh? There are many great Lulu's out there! Nessa, u r da bomb Yuna, though ^__^

Yuna
12-03-2002, 03:23 PM
::is Akimi's bitch::

Alaria, did you know Venice, Italy is sinking?

Akimi
12-03-2002, 05:42 PM
:is glad to have Nessa as her bitch:: XD

Uh, from what I know Yuna, Venice is not sinking. ;)

Arghh! I also need make up tips for Lulu. As you can see, I have Asian facial features. ^_^;;

Anyways, this thread is about Yuna so I gotta make a new topic about cosplaying Lulu.

*bows to Yuna and Alaria*

Yuna
12-03-2002, 05:59 PM
Yes it is >p

Something Lulu
12-03-2002, 09:51 PM
There actually was a thread about Lulu that's probably still active... I'll check

Something Lulu
12-03-2002, 09:52 PM
Yup, it's here :)

SuthrnBelleChan
12-12-2002, 07:36 AM
Actually for some more help on the Yuna wedding dress I have the FFX Memorial Album. It's the official book for FFX, it tells the story and has an entire script(in japanese o curse) but it's got 8 pages of the wedding, including great pics of Yuna. I can scan it if anyone needs it

RyuHayabusaDOA2
12-12-2002, 12:38 PM
SuthrnBelleChan: can you do that please? :D

tamahomegurl
12-15-2002, 05:49 PM
How many people do you predict will cosplay as Yuna x-2 in 2003?? i have a feeling almost 9/10 girls will own either a yuna regular x summoner or a x-2 cosplay outfit next year....

it's just cool that she's sooo darn loved!!! *feels warm all over*

Yuna
12-16-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SuthrnBelleChan
Actually for some more help on the Yuna wedding dress I have the FFX Memorial Album. It's the official book for FFX, it tells the story and has an entire script(in japanese o curse) but it's got 8 pages of the wedding, including great pics of Yuna. I can scan it if anyone needs it

Before you waste your time on that, I think Water Nymph has those scanned O_O; Also, the scans will never come out as nice a quality as the artbook pictures. I know, I have them all x_x

jade_dragon
12-30-2002, 02:02 AM
actually im working on ffx-2 yunie(gunner) and maybe the white mage version too ,id love to do the origional some day . im actually having a bit of trouble with yuna's new top maybe the other yuna can help me out here, what do i do about the symbol piece in the middle, what do i make it out of ? im at a total loss

AshleyV
12-30-2002, 02:06 AM
I have cosplayed as Yuna and I'm currently working on her outfit from FFX-2. I shall do all of her outfits before long!

yuffieleonheart
12-30-2002, 02:49 PM
lol i jus got the shorts done ^^;

Cait
12-30-2002, 05:07 PM
*sighs at topic and shamefully points to avatar*

Mako-san
12-30-2002, 07:20 PM
Howdy I was wondering ...
What would people think if someone did a dark version of Yuna's Wedding gown. Like making in Black with Black feathers. I know its not like her beautiful white one, but I was thinking a black one would be cool!!
Any thoughts

Oh Nessa, You are an awesome yuna!! Don't let any baka tell you different!!

heki-chan
12-31-2002, 12:35 AM
a black-version of the yuna wedding dress would be cool^_^
but ive always thought of the weddingdress as a somewhat light version of Lulu's dress minus the belts. its got the whole strapless and open front thing going^_^ but yeah itll be nice to see^_^

Yuna
12-31-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Mako-san
Oh Nessa, You are an awesome yuna!! Don't let any baka tell you different!!

omg... wow, thank you. O_O;;

yuffieleonheart
12-31-2002, 01:09 PM
the idea of a black wedding dress would be kewl, my friend was going to do demon yuna and make her summoner outfit all black and devil like^^

Mako-san
12-31-2002, 08:45 PM
yeah I thought a black wedding yuna would be cool! Thanks!! Maybe I'll make this.

tamahomegurl
01-03-2003, 01:52 AM
oh!!! seymourmother-sama *looks around*...she be doin the demon summoning yuna.....can't wait to see it!!!!

Sana-chan
01-03-2003, 11:18 AM
Ooo a black wedding Yuna would be really neat!

yuffieleonheart
01-03-2003, 01:54 PM
hehe seymours mother yeah that's who i was reffering to^^ but i dunno if she is still doing it

Sachiko
01-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Yeah, Yuna's costume is pretty ^^

Su Ying
01-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Im planning to make Yuna,s dress from ffx-2

the normal and the wedding dress have i alredy done.

mata ne Su Ying

RainbowSheltie
01-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Hey, I cosplayed Yuna, too, you know. If you excuse the rainbow colored hearts obi (my friend had one I was using, but she lost it, and my mom had to make a new to go to the school dance in), and the rope belt is a little off, but, I hope you like it! It may not be exactly like her costume... but, I try to personalize things a little bit. Big thanks to my friend, Katie, who painted the design and my mom who made my outfit (she's a really smart sewer). Well, hope you like it! I am also going to cosplay Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2.

Su Ying
01-09-2003, 02:55 PM
@RainbowSheltie

It looks great ^^

Krishna
04-03-2003, 09:27 PM
wow i didn't know that this thread would go to that long... ^^;;;

ducky_feet
04-03-2003, 09:35 PM
I can understand why people would make a big deal about how often certain characters are cosplayed. Some say that it's an eyesore to see so many of one character. But, I don't mind seeing so many people cosplay the same character, too much. It just goes to show that a lot of people like the character and/or their design. That's one of the reasons we all cosplay; to celebrate our favourite anime and such, right?

Lady Ava
04-04-2003, 03:44 PM
I've Cosplayed her....and plan to continue cosplaying her. I love her as a character so much. ^^

chibi_yuna
04-09-2003, 07:10 PM
i've cosplayed yuna before(me a chibi yuna)*points to name*

CAT
04-09-2003, 10:07 PM
well im going to cosplay her this year and hopefully next year i will be summoner yuna ^^;

ZanarkandGirl
04-10-2003, 10:54 PM
I was thinking of cosplaying popstar Yuna this year. Its damn wicked hot! But the only problem that I dunno how to start. Anyone wanna tell me?

Collie
04-11-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by ZanarkandGirl
I was thinking of cosplaying popstar Yuna this year. Its damn wicked hot! But the only problem that I dunno how to start. Anyone wanna tell me?

First get your materials. XD

For the skirt, you'll need a black lacy fabric. Pleat that and I'd say put elastic in...it works better than a zipper (from my experiences with Lenne's outfit).

For the shirt, make two different front patterns. One being longer on YOUR left side. Then make sure the back kind of connects at a slant. For the frilly part on the shirt, I took a LONG lengthed strip of fabric and twisted it around and pinned. Then sewing along the middle to make it FRILLY!! =D I left a big space open (no frill) along the side for the hangy-downy flaps...

For the flaps on the shirt I just made a bunch of cut out and folded and arranged them accordingly. =D Then put it where the big space was and sort of twisted parts of the end to make it look like the frills sort of went into a big drape.

For the earring, I'd say you MIGHT have to paint some beads.... but I URGE you to make sure you get the colors and sizes of the beads correct!! (Don't forget the smaller pieces too!!)
For the end, just use a tassle, a feather or whatever you prefer. ^^; Just....make sure it's the right color of blue!! =D

For the hair ext. what my friend and I did for hers was;
We took 3 long strips (sewn and folded inside out) and braided them. Then we turned it upside down and put the hair at the end. For the wrap, get a strip of fabric and dye the end. Then wrap a ribbon around the fabric. (SEE pic of Yuna for guide XD)

For the arm things I made tubes and put elastic on the wrist and upper mid arm (for the two bands). And then I used a THINNER elastic for the criss-cross part. And sewn it where it needed to be held. =D

Dunno about the boots though. XD;; Sorry.
~*~Collie~*~

ZanarkandGirl
04-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Oh thank you! You're such a big helper!

heki-chan
04-12-2003, 01:15 AM
Has anyone found out how well/not-well lace pleats? im kinda wondering how to pleat the popstar skirt ^_^;;

OHOH^_^ i fixed up my FFX-Yuna shirt! OmG i luv it SO much now^_^
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=33622&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500

YAY!^_^

ChibiRinoa
04-12-2003, 08:59 AM
i have a question about Yuna's X skirt and how to get the designs on and the pleating.

ive read this thread a few times http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7093&perpage=15&highlight=yuna%20costume&pagenumber=3
and there seems to be a 50-50 view on pleating the skirt then putting the designs, or putting the designs on before its pleated....

my question is, which method do you reccomend using if im going to be sewing beads on for the pattern? I;m afraid of two things: 1)if i put the pleats in first, i'm worried about sewing the pleats together when i put the beads on
2) if i do it first, how will i know where to sew the design on when the fabric is just laying flat? im scared ill get it all done and realize the pattern was sewn to the back or side of the skirt....0.o

heki-chan
04-12-2003, 06:36 PM
If you're planning on doing beading for the skirt, i would recommend putting in the pleats first, since pleats need a LOT of ironing, i think it would melt the beads if u did it the other way around^_^;;

Plus the beads would probably get in the way of ur sewing as well!

mm i dunno, i think its safer to do the beading AFTER the pleating^_^

ChibiRinoa
04-13-2003, 12:13 PM
i dont think they'd get in the way too much...since most of the sewing takes place at the top, and the hem would be pretty thin....but the melting...hmm...do all beads melt under alot of heat? because if they have beads that dont melt with some ironing, it would be nice. i'm leaning more to sewing on the beads first, because i think that if i have knife pleats set in already pressed, it would be really hard to no sew through layers of the fabric. i dont want to sew the pleats together 0.0 then the skirt wouldnt flare out.

heki-chan
04-13-2003, 08:04 PM
i dunno^_^ im just thinking that way, bcuz i had to sew my pleats all the way in (._.)
mmm
maybe glass beads?? but those are sooo expensive O_O GACK!

i guwess u could always do a mini-test patch. just stitch some beads on a peice of fabric and iron it a lot and see its tolerance of heat^_^

~heki

Krishna
04-15-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by ducky_feet
I can understand why people would make a big deal about how often certain characters are cosplayed. Some say that it's an eyesore to see so many of one character. But, I don't mind seeing so many people cosplay the same character, too much. It just goes to show that a lot of people like the character and/or their design. That's one of the reasons we all cosplay; to celebrate our favourite anime and such, right?

ehhh.. if you are pointing to me.. i was just interested in Yuna's outfit.... since she doesn have a really pretty design.. and i also enjoy seeing other people's cosplay.... so it will make my life eaiser to post a message then going through 1000s of websites.... yea i'm lazy!! :P

Angel Rinoa
04-15-2003, 05:08 AM
I am making Lenne/Yuna singer outfit and I have a question, is their belt blue?

Yuna
04-15-2003, 05:26 AM
Yeah, it's a light blue color.

UsagiNoSenshi
04-21-2003, 11:18 AM
I'm going to my prom as yuna ^.^ I'm changing a few things but it'll be real cool ^.^ I even found a guy who wants to go with me as Tidus! I also want to make pop star yuna's shirt just to wear around school and stuff. It's so cute!

yunaffx2
04-25-2003, 09:01 PM
um i have a question...you know those fringed border things they have...its that light blue or white...i cant tell...

CAT
04-25-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by UsagiNoSenshi
I'm going to my prom as yuna ^.^ I'm changing a few things but it'll be real cool ^.^ I even found a guy who wants to go with me as Tidus! I also want to make pop star yuna's shirt just to wear around school and stuff. It's so cute!

lol Yuna to a prom very original ^_~ i would really love to see that, post some pics! ^o^

Yuna-X2
04-26-2003, 07:49 PM
I saw someone go as Yuna once to her prom. Well, saw it on a site. I would do that if she had a dresssphere that was, like, formal Yuna or something. Hehheh.

yuffieleonheart
04-26-2003, 07:54 PM
oh that must of been hanime ^_^ i know she went to prom as yuna

Jess-Jess
05-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Hey guys :)

Well, my first cosplaying experience in a convetion is going to be of Yuna, lol. I figure half of the people there are going to be Yuna, and I don't care. It's such a beautiful costume! I plan on making a lot of her costumes from X-2 also. I was hoping to get the gunner costume done for Jacon, but it doesn't look like it will -.- Oh well! Talk to you all later! :)

Jessie >^..^<

Arisa
05-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Ah, if you do gunner Yuna, I hope I can find you! ^_^ I'm doing Popstar Yuna.

Raine
05-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Just to say, I have a dark gunner Yuna planned.. it's on my cosplay list anyway ^^

otakutre
05-25-2003, 09:00 PM
:::shamefully raises hand::: Popstar Yuna. In the gallery.

Arisa
05-26-2003, 01:56 PM
Don't be ashamed! Be proud of your Yuna-ness! ^___^ I sure am! **flaunts off her half-finished Popstar Yuna** ^____^

Jess-Jess
05-26-2003, 02:27 PM
Yeah, like I said before, I know pretty much everyone and her grandma has done Yuna, but there's something about her that just says "the more the merrier!" lol...I don't think she'll ever be overdone. Well, I'm going to be summoner Yuna for sure for Jacon. I'm still deciding if it's going to be the costume I show up in or not. I think I'd rather wear it on Saturday, and wear school girl Piyoko on Friday...I dunno....

Jessie >^..^<

Arisa
05-26-2003, 07:29 PM
Dude, out of a group of 5 people (me and 4 friends), 3 of us either already cosplay Yuna or are planning to, and the other two are gonna cosplay Lenne! o_O That says something, ne? ^^

yuffieleonheart
05-26-2003, 08:45 PM
lol *-* yeah XD our whole group consists of like ffx-2 cosplayers arisa =D

katrinastrife
05-26-2003, 08:53 PM
Yay! I hope to see the Yuna-ness at Jacon!!! Come visit me while you're there, I'll be at the Anime Pavillion booth.

I'm hoping to get PopStar-Yuna/Lenne done for some future convention, because her costume's cool, and I LOVE the song "Real Emotion".

Jess-Jess
05-26-2003, 08:58 PM
Yeah- It's a kickin song ^.^ lol...I'll definitally stop by :) Does anyone know what other dealers are going to be there? I have heard that usually jacon doesn't have a large dealer room, so I was just wondering....

yuffieleonheart
05-26-2003, 09:02 PM
;.; san-x no longer goes to con ;.;. katrina i'll definitly stop by ^_^

otakutre
05-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Yes. real Emotion does, in fact, rock. I even infected my roomate. And now she watches the trailer several times a day and wants to do a Lenne so we can do photo shoots together. Hee.

I'm currently fixing up my trim and will be wearing Yuna again to a tiny one-day anime fest called Kosaikon (www.kosaikon.com). Will I see anyone else there?!?

Jess-Jess
05-26-2003, 09:41 PM
no :( I used to live right around there but now I'm down here (Florida) for college, lol go figure ^.^ Man, when I lived there, nothing that had to do w/ anime was going on. And I swear I was the only one in my high school who liked anime. (All my friends thought I was nuts, ^.^) Ah well, I see the trend has caught on with the rest of the world! now who's crazy? lol j/k ^.^

MemoriesofYuna
10-08-2004, 02:34 PM
I can be added to the list. im probably the most obsessive one to ^^. Im making every single one of them. im starting with summoner and making my way alllllll the way down tho the lablanc syndicate outfit she wears for about 30 secconds. By the way..... Yuffieleonheart........ you own me! *WORSHIPS* I HEREBY SAY THAT THIS THREAD IS BUMPED! -Aseret Yuna bumper of this thread

Chibi Plush Toy
10-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Okay thanks to miss Aseret Yuna to revive this thread, I can say I'm adding myself to the increasing tally marks of 'how many people are Yuna cosplayers' mmhmm...

Yunalesca
10-08-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm gonna do her. Mostly 'cause now I have a reference pic for the hiar I've always wanted.

In fact, I should be getting the wedding dress back from the tailors today. :cheers:

Kairi G
10-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Ok, why did we need to bump up a thread that has been dead for over a year... you guys already are posting in the new yuna thread thats been started... dont flood the forums with old threads!