So here is who we have going to MTAC Omega (so far):
Tamaki
another possible Tamaki
2 kyoya's
2 Haruhi's (one of them is me)
Renge
Another possible Renge
Some random Host

I've considered buying an orange wig and going as one of the twins instead of going as Haruhi. Anyone want to be Kaoru to my Hikaru?

Is there anyone else going from Ouran to MTAC??? If the twins thing worked out, all we would need is Hani-Senpai and Mori-Senpai!

Yet Another
04-03-2012, 01:44 AM
If I could, I would! I'm going as Kaoru to NDK 2012, and my twin might be too busy with other cosplays to do Hikaru.

crazywuzhere
04-03-2012, 11:28 AM
I posted this a while ago... haha! I really don't want to get a wig...so expensive...
I'm worried, actually, because the Ouran people going haven't decided when to get together.

Yet Another
04-03-2012, 09:04 PM
O.o I just looked at the date now. But for the wig, I've found one here./ (http://thefivewits.net/2010/06/hey-hey-viva-geographica/) The price isn't all that bad for wigs, but it would require some styling which is my greatest fear.

LittleKenzie12
06-30-2012, 12:31 PM
I was gonna go as Honey~ But I already went as "Edward Elric" I went on Sunday. I think I saw you guys there. Maybe next year? XD

I'm a great Honey cosplayer~ I'm getting a better costume~

Candy_girl123
10-02-2012, 04:28 PM
I was gonna go as Honey~ But I already went as "Edward Elric" I went on Sunday. I think I saw you guys there. Maybe next year? XD

I'm a great Honey cosplayer~ I'm getting a better costume~

I'm sorry to interrupt your guys thread but there you that Ed at the fma panel?