PDA

View Full Version : Who heres planning to go to AnimeBoston 2004?

Naiomi
12-11-2003, 07:16 PM
I'm going with my three friends, were in the cosplay as "Ragnarok" guess what anime we are from.

gothicyaoilover
12-12-2003, 12:01 PM
I'm going to Animeboston with a few friends and I'm meeting more there, I'll only be there Saturday though :(

Naiomi
12-14-2003, 10:47 AM
I'm there all three days (My schools got Friday off ^_^)

MoonLitDemon2
12-14-2003, 01:11 PM
i'm not 100% sure about me but i'm mostlikely going (like 90% chance of going) and i'm also going there with friends and meeting up with some and probably making some new.... i'll be going as deffanatly Shuichi from gravitation and if i have money and time left either making one for Duo from GW or Anna from Shaman King..... i wish i could go all three days but i have to be home for easter....

Gale
12-14-2003, 01:56 PM
i'm most likely going, and if i can i'm bringing 2 friends. we're dressing as Yuna, Rikku, and Paine from FFX-2, but it might actually only be me(Yuna) & "Paine", 'cause "Rikku" is really iffy about going

Nozomi_Shindou
12-14-2003, 05:21 PM
I'm going the whole weekend with a group of my friends. We cosplaying from Gravitation and Inuyasha. I'll be Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation and Kanna from Inuyasha. ^_^

cyankirby
12-15-2003, 05:17 PM
I'm going with a group of my friends too but were not cosplaying as a group (unfortunatly :( ). There'll be SSMB, pokemon, Vampire Hunter D, and Kingdom Hearts (maybe more but who knows)... Any cosplay group coordination is non existant...:blubber:

Gale- Cool beans! I really like Yuna's outfit in X-2. I'm sure you'll be able to find quite a few Rikkus there. FFX-2 cosplay will be quite popular I'm sure!

MoonLitDemon2
12-16-2003, 06:17 PM
i'm not going in group theme ting either... just with a bunch of friends that only god knows what they're going to be...... but i'm planning on finding other Gravi ppl to take pics with and probably hang out with for a while... OH NOZOMI!! i'm planning to get (if i can find them again) these microphones that you can blow up like a balloon... toy... thing.... there fun to hit ppl with ^.^ .... and i'm going to give one to all or some of the gravi ppl i find..... YOU WANT ONE!! and i'm bringing like bunches of boxes of strawberry pocky if i got money left teeheehee

Sweet~Pea
12-16-2003, 06:32 PM
*waves* I'm going with a few of my friends all weekend:) (There is a thread on here about this already, by the way. :japan: )
Cheers
-Christa

Dagger
12-17-2003, 02:06 PM
I plan on going all 3 days, but I still have to register. A ton of my friends are going too. We're gonna have Final Fantasy 9 and 10 groups. ^_^

Nozomi_Shindou
12-17-2003, 05:51 PM
HAI! HAI! I NEEDS MUST HAVE ON MOONLITDEMON! HAI HAI HAI! *gets dizzy and sits down* Oy...mental note to self: Don't bounce around when you gots the flu...T_T if so, Nozomi gets nauseous...@_@

- Nozomi @_@

Saiban
12-18-2003, 02:14 AM
I'll be there. Rocking the in your face elegance.

gothicyaoilover
12-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Totally unplanned, me and my friend are two characters from X... heh ^^;; Dunno what the other friend's gonna be though... *frown*

MoonLitDemon2
12-18-2003, 02:31 PM
HAI! HAI! I NEEDS MUST HAVE ON MOONLITDEMON! HAI HAI HAI! *gets dizzy and sits down* Oy...mental note to self: Don't bounce around when you gots the flu...T_T if so, Nozomi gets nauseous...@_@

- Nozomi @_@

O.O YOU GOT THE FLUE!!! *backs away slowly* jk but you shouldn't be bouncing around!! *makes Nozomi lie on couch and chains her down* ok now rest and i'll get you some soup... and strawberry pocky that makes everything better ^.^ ......
ok and yah i'll make sure to find you and give you one of the microphones.... i'll be the shuichi running around hitting ppl with blow up mics and glomping everyone if anyone wants one thats how you can find me lol.....

Naiomi
12-19-2003, 02:44 PM
Ah well, I know I'm doing a cosplay group with my two friends for Matantei Loki Ragnarok, and I'll also be hanging around as KH2 Sora. (Just finished making that costume last week ^_^)

I'm also planning on entering the AMV Contest with a Gravitation AMV and a Matantei Loki Ragnarok one. If your part of AMV.org, my site has links to where you can see these videos. I'm in desperate need of feedback, so if you'd check them out It would be a great help.

The address is at http://members.cox.net/npsitegood/video/index.html

Or, if your lazy like me, here's the direct address.

Stark Gray, A Matantei Loki Ragnarok AMV
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=26834
and
It's About Life, A Gravitation AMV
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=24505

(p.s. I spent 35 hours straight on the coding for that page, all HTML and CSS XD)

Rukawa
12-20-2003, 01:15 AM
I'm going by myself but I'll just see everyone else there.

Nozomi_Shindou
12-20-2003, 06:13 PM
YAYINESS! POCKY AND RAMEN! ...O.o Isa will be the Shuichi running around with Ryuichi, Tohma, Suguru, Hiro, Noriko, and Kay. ^_~ We're cosplaying for Gravitation on Saturday and at the dances. *goes and lies down, waiting for her pocky and ramen* ^_^

Shotokan Ryu
12-20-2003, 10:01 PM
I plan on being there in a street fighter cosplay group.

Just look for the short Ryu :-P

MoonLitDemon2
12-21-2003, 09:57 AM
YAYINESS! POCKY AND RAMEN! ...O.o Isa will be the Shuichi running around with Ryuichi, Tohma, Suguru, Hiro, Noriko, and Kay. ^_~ We're cosplaying for Gravitation on Saturday and at the dances. *goes and lies down, waiting for her pocky and ramen* ^_^

*Brings Ramen and Pocky to Nozomi* here you go... oh i can't wait to see you guys! if i get to go on saturday *tear* but i just have to talk to me mommy ^_^ ..... i want to go to the dances! i love to dance *brakes out dancing* o yah.. i'm good..... but i think i'm leaving AB each night at like 8 so i won't be able to... o well! i can always dance there during the day ^_~

Dewy
12-21-2003, 10:04 AM
Ah! You! *attacks moonlit's head with popcorn again*

Yeah, I go too. With MKR group (one day, anyway) and two other non-cosplayers (the bums)

Kasai
12-21-2003, 05:58 PM
I be going as.. oh man, now I have to think about it..

Sakuma Ryuichi ~ Gravitation ::glomps the other two Shu-chans in the thread::
Shuichi's Ramen Mug ~ Gravi (Ha ha, yeah, I'll bet you wish YOU thought of it. Well, actually, I didn't think of it either.)
Vieran Archer ~ Final Fantasy Tactics
Koga ~ InuYasha (Yay for mainstream.. although I have to do this one at this point because I got the material for it.. last July. @_@)

Anyway, anyone interested in groups, tell me already!!

Kairi G
12-21-2003, 07:18 PM
I am goin, with my Lady Luck Yuna and Wedding Yuna costumes most likely. We are gonna have an FFX and X2 group and are already registered for the masquerade, we are The Cosplay Squirrels.

nocturnalkitten
12-21-2003, 09:52 PM
Yaaaay! AB '04 will be my first con. I'll be there all 3 days as Sherrice (Scryed), Talim (SC2) and hopefully Go Go (Kill Bill) ^_^

Kairi G
12-21-2003, 09:58 PM
OH MY GOD i so want to do Kill Bill cosplay! you should definately do Go Go that would be so cool!

nocturnalkitten
12-21-2003, 10:19 PM
*Imagines all the killer pics she could get whipping around a ball and chain*...muwahahahaha! ^_^

MoonLitDemon2
12-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Dewy- AHHHH ITS YOU *gets big machine gun, puts popcorn in it and begins shooting* *soon loses interest, sits on the floor, and begins eating popcorn off the floor and out of the gun..* hmmm nummy.... anywho it's nice to see you again ^_^ .... *continues eating*

Kasai- *huggles tight* RYUICHI-KUN!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ... want some popcorn?
Shuichi's Ramen Mug!!! haha thats such a cute idea!!
Koga!!! i love him soo much!!! well him and inu and sessy and miroku ^.^"

this years gunna be great ^_^

Nozomi_Shindou
12-28-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi! *glomps Ryuichi-kun* GUESS WHAT WE FINALLY REGISTERED LIKE LAST WEEK! YAY! Our group is: Himichu.

@_@ *falls asleep*

EvilMoogleQueen
01-02-2004, 03:28 PM
yay I'm registered, so I'm deffinately going.

Kairi G
01-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Anyone know if there gonna be a Cosplay.com group photo shoot at AB? it would be lots of funs XD

MoonLitDemon2
01-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Anyone know if there gonna be a Cosplay.com group photo shoot at AB? it would be lots of funs XD

that sounds like fun ^_^ ..... is it for all the members on the site? or only the crew? well let me know about it i would love to do it!

EvilMoogleQueen
01-04-2004, 03:26 PM
I assume there is going to be a photoshoot for cosplay.com. I guess it just hasn't been officially planed yet.

Rukawa
01-04-2004, 04:09 PM
They're most likely gonna have another clubhouse room for Cosplay.com again like they did last year. Then for that can be figured out later.

Kairi G
01-04-2004, 08:41 PM
ah a clubhouse room! good to know, i wasnt involved here last year so i didnt know they had a room.

EvilMoogleQueen
01-04-2004, 09:49 PM
I missed the clubhouse last year. By the time I got there it was already over. But this year I am getting to boston the night before so I won't miss it this time.

JacksUsername
01-04-2004, 11:27 PM
I'll definatly go to AB again this year, no idea about costumes yet, have a few ideas, but they're kind've impractical with time limitations.

It'll be awesome to have another clubhouse meeting, I was really shy at it last year, but now that I've gotten to know a few people that go, it'll be even more fun ^_^ Hope to see you all there

Winry
01-05-2004, 07:56 PM
I'm definetely going to AB this year. I already have two costume ideas and rewearing one I made(with help from a friend) for Otakon '03. They are:

Edward Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist)
Raven(Teen Titans, not an anime I know, but I love this character.)
Tohru(Fruits Basket, school uniform).

I made Tohru for Otakon '03, but I'm redoing the stripes on the uniform and making it so it is tighter around my body, cause it's too baggy right now.

Something Lulu
01-05-2004, 11:05 PM
So far I'm planning to make it to AB this year, but lately I've been thinking of all the stuff I could do/get if I *didn't* go to cons or make new costumes. So now I'm not sure... Or maybe I will go and not cosplay, or just wear an old, comfy costume, b/c I love going and just hanging out. I don't know. >_<

Naiomi
01-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I was away. Anyways, I've finished my first (of two) cosplay outfits for AB.

http://members.cox.net/npsitegood/Picture%20002.jpg

What do you thinK?

Can you guess who?

And yes, I felt REALLY stupid and couldn't stop laughing while taking this picture (I had the flu, so everything from my point of view seemed funny at the time) Hence the trade mark stupid grin.

electra blue
01-10-2004, 08:23 AM
I am XDDDD Probably only on Saturday, though.

Lil
01-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I was away. Anyways, I've finished my first (of two) cosplay outfits for AB.

http://members.cox.net/npsitegood/Picture%20002.jpg

What do you thinK?

Can you guess who?

And yes, I felt REALLY stupid and couldn't stop laughing while taking this picture (I had the flu, so everything from my point of view seemed funny at the time) Hence the trade mark stupid grin.

Sweet costume!!!! If I see you, you MUST take a piccie with me! I can't wait till that game is out!

cyborg_mermaid
01-10-2004, 07:11 PM
tw00t! it's been too long since I've been to the forums. Anyways, as luck would have it my Spring Break falls on AB, so you can definetly spot Confessional Wolfwood there for at least one night. No idea what other costumes I'm making, need to find good rave clothes for both dances.

Jubie-Chan
01-15-2004, 02:53 PM
w00t. finally registured in.
Anyway I is going as

Chang Wufei (Endless Waltz)

In a GW group ^-^. So I won't be completly alone. I'm dragging along my friend so she'll most likely be Girl!Type Ranma. Lucky me get's to be there all three days. I'll probably spend most of my time in the Gamming Room or Artist Alley or just completly wondering around. O.o

makonurikoryoko
01-15-2004, 09:18 PM
I should be there fo r the weekend seeing as how my friends are like "YOU"RE COMING WOMAN!" ^_^ So hopefully I'll finally get my con on after months of conlessness :D And I cant wait! I <3 Boston

MoonLitDemon2
01-16-2004, 09:48 AM
w00t. finally registured in.
Anyway I is going as

Chang Wufei (Endless Waltz)

In a GW group ^-^. So I won't be completly alone. I'm dragging along my friend so she'll most likely be Girl!Type Ranma. Lucky me get's to be there all three days. I'll probably spend most of my time in the Gamming Room or Artist Alley or just completly wondering around. O.o

weeeeeeeee! so u are all dressing as GW ppls (and Ranma girl lol)
i can't wait to see you guys! i appsolutly LOVE GW!!
if i got enough money left i'm gunna be dressin as Duo (doubt it tho)

oh and umm if some random little person with pink hair just runs up and attacks all of you (shuichi from gravi) then pwease don't hurt me ^.^""
well i have to get a pic of all of you....
i'm gunna have a hard time finding everyone hto... i wont have my glasses on hehe..... so if i told anyone here i want a picture of them just look for the shuichi with the blown up microphone (its blown up with air like a balloon not blown up like KABOOM) running around the place, and just come up and just hug me or attack me or something to get my attention (ontop of not being able to see i'm like deff lol so yeling doesn't really help) especially you GW ppl i would enjoy that lol

ok wel sry i ahd to much sugar and i'm talking to much so i'll stop now ^.^""

staereo
01-18-2004, 01:33 AM
I would like to go. I dont have any costume, and still have yet to begin cosplaying myself, but ive been a member here for long enough, and plenty of hours here. heh.

I will be in the middle of a busy month at work and may only have 2 days off, so Im not sure if that will happen to be the correct days. I'll check and see...

Bruce

MoonLitDemon2
01-18-2004, 01:13 PM
well we hope u can come bruce ^_^ ..... and if u can't get a costume thats ok, you don't have to cosplay if u really don't want to

hikura
01-18-2004, 06:50 PM
I am going.I did pre-register just recently but i have had my room reserved for this con for a long time already lol.As of right now i am bringing defintely three costumes maybe even four.

Schala
01-18-2004, 08:39 PM
I'm most likely going, but I'll have to wait until February before I know for sure.

Naiomi
02-09-2004, 05:35 PM
I've finally persuaded my three friends to go, the'll be going as No face/Megaman, Rockman, and Sesshomaru.

MoonLitDemon2
02-21-2004, 04:23 PM
hey everyone! long time no talk ^^
ok well i have some news
everyone here who is going as someone from gravi or is a fan of gravi or knows someone going as someone from gravi go check out the topic i posted about a Gravitation Group Picture!!!

Naiomi
02-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Unfortunatly, AnimeBoston's Attendance cap is met, and people who didn't pre-register can't go. That knocks off my two friends and two Teachers (And the cute one was going to cosplay as Hakkai from Saiyuki :( )

Oh, and it seems I'm only going as Sora, since I don't have the time to make a second costume.

MoonLitDemon2
02-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Unfortunatly, AnimeBoston's Attendance cap is met, and people who didn't pre-register can't go. That knocks off my two friends and two Teachers (And the cute one was going to cosplay as Hakkai from Saiyuki :( )

Oh, and it seems I'm only going as Sora, since I don't have the time to make a second costume.

o_O NO HAKKAI!?!?!?!?! ..... awww damn hes the best well i'm sry your friends and teachers can't go.... but if they really wanted to they could get a castle pass like me and just no go to the events.... it probably will still be worth it....

Naiomi
02-29-2004, 11:08 AM
o_O NO HAKKAI!?!?!?!?! ..... awww damn hes the best well i'm sry your friends and teachers can't go.... but if they really wanted to they could get a castle pass like me and just no go to the events.... it probably will still be worth it....
No, since it's a two hour drive to Boston (We live near Hartford, CT), it would be out of the question to go just for the Castle. But they say that they will try to make it to Otakon.

MoonLitDemon2
03-01-2004, 07:35 PM
No, since it's a two hour drive to Boston (We live near Hartford, CT), it would be out of the question to go just for the Castle. But they say that they will try to make it to Otakon.

o... lol well i guess that is tough, i only live like 30 minutes away so its differen't for me ^^; .... ahhh i want to go to otakon so bad but i wouldn't be able to -_- ....

RikkuX
03-03-2004, 07:10 AM
weee I'm going to Anime Boston! I'm so excited! ^_^

MoonLitDemon2
03-04-2004, 04:56 PM
weee I'm going to Anime Boston! I'm so excited! ^_^
Thats great ^_^
who you going as?

RikkuX
03-04-2004, 05:45 PM
mmm looks like Faye (friday from cowboy bebop), Rei (evangelion) and Temari (naruto)

Kairi G
03-04-2004, 09:47 PM
sadness, 3 people from our group didnt get passes, and i just found out in the last few days. and our wakka isnt coming any more! *tears* but the others who just couldnt get passes will prolly still come with us.

MoonLitDemon2
03-07-2004, 07:38 PM
mmm looks like Faye (friday from cowboy bebop), Rei (evangelion) and Temari (naruto)

Awesome! can't wait to see ^^ well see the Faye one anyways *is only going friday*

MoonLitDemon2
03-07-2004, 07:40 PM
sadness, 3 people from our group didnt get passes, and i just found out in the last few days. and our wakka isnt coming any more! *tears* but the others who just couldnt get passes will prolly still come with us.

aww that stinks, but its good that some of them might still come ^^... i didn't get a pass intime but i'm still going.... getting a castle pass, hey its better than nothing

Kairi G
03-07-2004, 07:57 PM
yeah, and we will prolly make the paine costume for shiru still, even tho she cant be in the masquerade anymore. hopefully we can get it all done in time. oh sigh. but it will still be fun stuff, even if we all cant be in the masquerade.

MoonLitDemon2
03-09-2004, 09:59 AM
yeah, and we will prolly make the paine costume for shiru still, even tho she cant be in the masquerade anymore. hopefully we can get it all done in time. oh sigh. but it will still be fun stuff, even if we all cant be in the masquerade.
yah just make the best of it ^^ i wanted to be in the masquerade but i can only go friday and i'm just getting a castle pass.... we should all make our own masquerade! mwahahahaha!... lol hey its an idea :-p