PDA

View Full Version : HALO 2 armor prop costume L@@K

Nightmare Armor
12-12-2003, 03:06 AM
I am almost done with my HALO 2 armor you can see some pics at http://Nightmare_Armor.tripod.com tell me what you think. as of now iam making 8 sets every one a dif-color .
My set is the green one. if you need to email me feel free at nightmarearmor@yahoo.com
Sid Garrand
(Nightmare Armor Studio)

Matrix7reloaded
12-12-2003, 03:40 AM
Looks pretty good so far. Professional grade. It's gonna be awesome. I can tell. ^_^!

Pretty Hamster
12-12-2003, 05:04 AM
Wow! That's absolutely amazing! (I'm a huge Halo fangirl) What materials did you use to make it?

I'm planning to cosplay Cortana some day and need my boyfriend in Mjolnir. =^-^=

Giant Alucard
12-12-2003, 06:13 AM
Your making 8 sets, lol. That impressive ( I wish I could make one that well). If you ever need the white or black version master cheif I'm your man, lol.

Miaka No Baka
12-12-2003, 11:08 PM
OMG that looks good! Do you take commissions by any chance? I'd need 3 or 4 helmets made I can send ya pictures. let me know ^_^;

Miaka no Baka

Gren
12-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Not familiar with the armor, though it does look very nice. Got a recommendation for your site. The top bar is waaaay too large. It takes up over half the screen for my display! Size it down a bit. People are interested in seeing your products. Not your navigation.

daguru
12-13-2003, 02:55 PM
(this might be another suggestion)
is it just me, or do the pics look real fuzzy?

I was actually planning on making a master chief or 2. but when I ran it through the calculator, the cost would've been over a few thousand (for the way I would make it) JUST to make 2. so I skipped it.

eyedea803
02-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey Daguru....what were you planning on making the armor out of????? B/c A few thousands sound like a way high price. Ive checked the armor website and the costume appears very professional once painted and suited up. Im planning on constructing my own Master Chief. THe armor website above sellls one suit of armor for i think 3-3500$ which I think is crazy. The unpainted and not put together suits go for 1500$. From research I have been doing I dont believe I will spend over 700$s on making my costume. I will be using fiberglass for main portions of the armor but I will be using a pree made helmet and modifying it to resemble master chief. But my issue is not the money....its the time being consumed to make the costume. Hopefully I will get started on it this weekend. Even if you do not like Guyver anime or familiar with it check this site out. This guy created the best looking Guyver armor I have ever seen and goes through it step by step www.bioweapons.com

RoxieRocket
03-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Dude! That is so cool. *_*

I must know what the visor is made out of... someday I want to make a helmet with a mirrored visor but I have no idea if mirrored acrylic can be molded or vaccuformed or anything. :p