PDA

View Full Version : AN Next Year (2004)-Events

hellbelle
12-12-2003, 11:14 AM
(wrong person posted)

heki-chan
12-12-2003, 03:33 PM
i think its still run by the same commitee/execs...rite...?
and yep, all the usual events will still be there :D lotsa info on the Teahouse :)
And the staff said the AN-website will be updated in early-2004. so just a few weeks then ^_^

hellbelle
12-12-2003, 05:00 PM
(wrong person posted)

Sarcasm-hime
12-12-2003, 10:08 PM
No, it's the same staff for the most part. There's been a bit of shuffling (loss of some people, addition of others) but overall it's the same organisation--just a different venue. ^_^

archangeli
12-12-2003, 11:16 PM
*poke*

I know the Panda!!

Kaijugal
12-13-2003, 10:10 PM
Yes the majority of your favorite events will be back, perhaps even some new ones are being added! *winks*!

Most importantly ( ? *grins* ) The Skit Competition and Masquerade will both be on as usual, perhaps even bigger and better than ever, (if all the hard work and planning going on by cosplaying community here is any indication).

It won't be easy making such a drastic change of venue, but be assured that the Staff at Anime North is doing thier best to make this a great year for everyone! :)

Cheers!
~Kai :)

Infini
12-13-2003, 11:07 PM
I'm looking forward to more space! I got a little frustrated last year waiting in a people traffic-jam just to walk around a corner, because YTV had a camera there and everyone stopped moving. Maybe I was just annoyed because I was starving and everyone else around me had food. Oh well.
Next time I'll read the schedule to find out when things are happening as well. I've been going since '97 and I've NEVER been able to find out what's going on when and where.
In any case, Anime North is the best con ever, so I'm really looking forward to next year!

-Infini

hellbelle
12-14-2003, 02:16 PM
(wrong person posted)