PDA

View Full Version : Who else is participating in Ohayocon's DDR tournament?

ScottArtsXD
12-12-2003, 02:20 PM
If you are, what way do you usually play? Normal? Freestyle? Perfect Attack? And what's your best song?

I play just normally, and my best song is MAX 300 on Heavy. (B Rank most of the time)

A DDR LeGend
12-18-2003, 02:53 PM
If you are, what way do you usually play? Normal? Freestyle? Perfect Attack? And what's your best song?

I play just normally, and my best song is MAX 300 on Heavy. (B Rank most of the time)

they didn't let me play last year because i was on staff.

maybe they'll let me play this year :)

and i'm halfway decent on PA, my heavy PA sucks. freestyle is not my thing since they don't have edits anywhere in the midwest.

and passing max is waay overrated. it just proves you have the stamina to do it.

there is also, if i'm not mistaken a machine in a bowling alley not too far away from the hotel.

hanyou
12-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Not sure if I am or not. I tried to find out what kind of tourney they'll be running and from what I heard, only freestyle is definite at this point. And I only play normally, so if that's the case, then I'm out.

My best song is Tsugaru on Standard.

Dragon Sama
12-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Same here. I only play normal, and it it gets too crazy I wouldnt have a chance ^^

ScottArtsXD
12-19-2003, 07:50 AM
I see I see... Hey... thinking about it... does anyone know what mix of DDR they're going to have? *Hopes for Ultramix, but knows it probably won't be there due to the fact that it's XBox*

A DDR LeGend
12-20-2003, 12:20 AM
I see I see... Hey... thinking about it... does anyone know what mix of DDR they're going to have? *Hopes for Ultramix, but knows it probably won't be there due to the fact that it's XBox*

more than likely they will have the tourney on a machine, and not pads

last year they had max2 and extreme just came out. So i'm guessing they prolly will have extreme and the contest on it

Mitiroshi Takwa
12-28-2003, 09:50 PM
Well I currently got DDR Max 2 and I truly feel like an idiot saying this but my best song would have to be Days go by on normal mode....But I usually am on workout mode