PDA

View Full Version : X/1999

Seymour
12-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Ok, next Otakon I hope to go as someone from X/1999. Well, who do you think I would be able to pull off? Here are my pics... www.geocities.com/ssj689
Think I would be able to pull off anyone from it?

K_Valentine
12-13-2003, 04:19 PM
No one can tell you who to cosplay. It'll be a better job and funner project if you ask yourself these questions before deciding:

-What characters do you like from that series?
-Can you make/buy/alter the clothes needed for that character?
-Are you willing to spend the needed time making/altering the clothes for that character?
-If you do not look like that character but still like that one, would you be willing to get the needed hair style/wig/hair coloring/make-up to match skin tone/sex change?

Kitsune-sama
12-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Hmmmm....that's kinda hard to say........I hope ya get some help from someone, cuz their are a very small amount of X/1999 cosplayers, including myself....so, good luck! ^___^

Kitten
12-15-2003, 06:02 PM
How about Sorata? I always liked him.. :D You kinda look like him, too (are your eyes blue, though, or brown like his? I can't tell for sure from the pics. XD) so I think it's a good match.

Really, though; do whichever costume you want to do the most. :D

Luna Selene
12-15-2003, 09:40 PM
Erm...if you know what day in advance you do an X/1999 cosplay, I could meet up with you. I'm going as Arashi Kishu on Sunday...at least...I'm pretty sure. Since Friday and Saturday are planned for x.x;

Good luck in whatever costume you choose, in any case!

FrozenFairy
12-16-2003, 03:41 PM
ummm...how about Fuma? ^_____^ you could make a really big sword. Big props are always fun

Kitsune-sama
12-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Ahh yes...Fuma... *drools* ^.^ Since that's my latest costume I'm making, I could give you some tips on how to put the costume together.... *drools again* :heart:Fuma......:heart: