PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Kostume ^_~

Gourry_Inverse
12-14-2003, 04:41 AM
Well i think i got everything perfect on my costume, but you know thats just my cockyness talking.

Lol but seriously, I thought it was overall pretty good, i'd love to hear what you guys think. Unfortunately I lost everything except the vest in a fire so i need to make the whole thing over again. Tell me anything you think could be improved.

I actually forgot to put the red swirly things on his shoulders so i wont forget that this time. The only thing that i bought already made was the vest and thats because i wipped this costume up in about 10 days.

Oh 1 more thing, the hair SUCKS.

HowlinMadMurphy
12-14-2003, 03:37 PM
The bandages on your leg could stand to be a bit thicker, and the pants seem a little too bunchy. If you could remake them out of a thinner fabric, they'd probably be perfect. Other than that and the red spirals, the costume isn't too difficult; you did a nice job. You definitely need a wig though ;]

Edit: Also, where the hell did you buy that vest? I'm making a Kakashi costume for my BF and that'd be a large weight lifted off of me if I could just buy and/or alter a vest.

Aer
12-14-2003, 08:45 PM
Theres always the "official" Naruto jounin vest. Check out ebay.

But for your costume, nice work ^_^ Just put the spirals on the shirt sleeves and there ya go. I also agree that a wig would look nicer ^.-

TyJILDown
12-15-2003, 07:33 AM
The red spirals can be simply done ^^ Red felt does the trick, easy to cut and you can either stitch the black on the spirals or use a Sharpie to do the spirals. Even if you're not much of a sewer, you can still handstitch it onto the sleeves.

But yes, overall good job. Better than a lot I have seen ^^

kerochan
12-15-2003, 12:02 PM
I would say that it would be better if the bandages were longer and that they should be wrapped around the pants, it just looks a little weird.You should make the bandages thicker and longer. The rest of the costume looks pretty good though! You need his book though!LOL!

yummyfire
12-26-2003, 08:44 AM
I like the hair. @_@

Maybe I'm just wierd.

But anyway, yeah, the bandages could be better. Aside from that and the swirl thingys, good job!

*Jibrielle*
03-10-2004, 11:52 AM
KAKASHI! ^__^

It looks really good in my opinion

Denisse
03-10-2004, 01:02 PM
In my opinion it looks GREAT