PDA

View Full Version : New pics going to my gallery

dani
12-15-2003, 03:10 PM
This morning I wanted to use the snow in my backyard as background for some pics, so I grabbed some faux fur and jazzed up a white set I had.

That faux fur looks nice, but.... it doesn't just shed, it DISSOLVES right before your eyes leaving a trail that doesn't end. Had to vacuum the whole house after it. :)

Hope you like the pics...

Dani

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=11502

Hanyaan
12-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Dani, as always, your crossplay skillz are amazing.

Hitori
12-16-2003, 12:48 PM
Wow Dani, just wow. You look more like a girl than I do (which isn't helped by the fact that most of the time I'm trying to look like a guy... but that's beside the point). That outfit is so kyoot too! Makes mi think you ought to make a stunning EGL, but in white.
Oh, and I think I said before, but your face has a more feminine look when you're not staring directli at the camera.

dani
12-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Wow Dani, just wow. You look more like a girl than I do

Compliments... I can take them all day and never get tired :)

That outfit is so kyoot too! Makes mi think you ought to make a stunning EGL, but in white.

I'm so focused on my S Venus stuff that I don't want to start thinking about anything else right now, but the time will come.

Oh, and I think I said before, but your face has a more feminine look when you're not staring directli at the camera.
I don't remember reading that before, but will definitely take it into account next time.

Thanks!

Dani

dani
12-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Guess what I did today?

Yes! took more pics :). The nicest one just went to my gallery.

Enjoy.....

Dani