PDA

View Full Version : Masqueraders Unite!

Eccoglyph
12-17-2003, 12:20 PM
For all you masqueraders out there...

You would expect that after competing several times, Masqueraders get to know each other rather well. But it doesn't happen - between registering, preparations backstage and watching the Masq, there's just not much time to talk. Plus, don't know about you, but the first couple of times competing, I was rather shy about approaching groups I admired. (If competing is the right word - I think we cheer each other on more than the audience!)

Backstage at Otakon, several groups expressed interest in gathering outside of the Masq and exchanging ideas, advice, sharing stories and just getting to know each other. So let's do it! For now, let's see who's interested, and as we get closer to Katsu time, we can set up the meeting time and place (maybe over a meal - force us to eat something besides ramen.) This is by no means exclusive - if you're not a Masq person, but want to join in and meet people, we'd be glad to have you.

Since most of us only know each other through skits and characters, that would seem to be the most effective way to introduce ourselves. So hi! I'm Lucy - member of Entry#18. You may remember me from such roles as Lieutenant Zechs in "Duel of the Fiddles" (Devil Went Down to Georgia) last Katsu, and Samus in "Hit Me, Bash Me, Thrill Me, Smash Me" (Thriller) this past Otakon. (Anyone catch the Simpson's reference? <g>) Nice to meet you!

SailorAndromeda
12-17-2003, 01:12 PM
Aaaaah! You were the Samus! You rocked!
It's too bad you missed the Smash Bros. photo shoot though ;_;
Anyway, just had to say 'hi', lol.

Eccoglyph
12-17-2003, 03:43 PM
Hi! Yeah, I missed the photoshoot. Broke a shoulder-sphere by being clumsy, and pouted the entire way back to the hotel room to fix it. Heard the shoot was a lot of fun. Were you one of the Zeldas?

SailorAndromeda
12-18-2003, 02:58 PM
Not this year, no. I was Zelda last year, but my husband was black tunic Link. We talked to you at one point, before your costume broke ;_;
I also "protected" the Pikachu of your group, lol.

Toastersix
12-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Well it sounds like an awesome idea! Count me in! Ah! I'm Ginny, notoriously the little Ran-Chan of AWA 9. ^_^ I'm campaigning an enormous Ranma group and we might be in the masq. If not, though, I'll be in it as Lenne. ^_^

Eccoglyph
12-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Ooh - an "enormous" group, Tasuki-chan? I just checked out the Katsu rules and didn't see a cap on # of people in a group. Interesting - I can't personally take advantage, but interesting...

otakutre
12-30-2003, 03:57 PM
Eccoglyph -- can't wait to see what you guys cooked up this time. Hard to believe anything could top the Gundam skit in my eyes. ^_^

I'm hoping to talk my Zelda into askit involving Malon, Link (the ever-awkward ladies' man), Zelda, and Dark Link. Mwahahaha. Can't wait to see what everyone cooks up and, as a possible first-time-masquerade-er I'd like to hear what others have to say. ^_^ Keep us posted!!

Masami
12-30-2003, 08:24 PM
It would be neat to actually KNOW the people I'm standing in line with.. anyways, my group and I are going to be in the Masq this year doing a Moulin Rogue themed skit. We're not known really at all... the ONLY thing I can think of that I can be identified with is last year's Otakon costume contest. My friend Noki and I won runner-up Journeymen for our Heartless costumes. I remember you Sailor A. ^_^!! You were sitting near my group when we won.. and we talked briefly once we got off stage. I've always loved your costumes! I remembered you from past Otakons =) Can't wait to see more!

yukitoLeonheart
12-31-2003, 01:41 AM
Mwa hahahahahahha my masquerade this time will rock everyone's world........barring any horrible accidents like the last 2 times...........I just knocked on Wood........ I am kind of excited to do this skit, but as usual with big productions, I need a lot of teamwork from my..... well team! I know they rock, I just need to be a decent leader and make sure we can pull it off and have the audience cracking up

Eccoglyph
01-07-2004, 12:11 PM
<g> YukitoLeonheart - don't put the burden on yourself as leader - your group really has to help you out. I look forward to your skit - if your group's as excited as you, it should be awesome. (BTW - what horrible accidents? Last year's snow?)

Otakutre - I don't think this year's will top our Gundam skit - the group hasn't had enough time together. We expected this situation, eventually - semester breaks didn't jive too well this year. It'll still be a fun skit, but just wait till Otakon. Summer vacation = months of rehearsal time!

Masami - I saw your Heartless costumes - they were amazing. And yay Moulin Rouge! I remember the one performed by Darkmuffins a couple of years back - the crossdressing was... wow.

yukitoLeonheart
01-07-2004, 12:34 PM
The last two times I had skit my friend had a panic attack, and the one at Nekocon, i had n't slept for 60 hours because a friend from my HS died and I was a wreck, and in my hazed out mind I thought I would make it into a skit about appreciating your friends.............. it was a bad idea........but it felt right then.......

SailorAndromeda
01-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Masami- LOL yes, yes I remember you as well. My daughter was afraid of you, lol. Which means you did a great job on your Heartless costumes! >_<
Thanks for the compliments. I'm going to Katsucon, but don't know as what yet. Guess I'd better hurry! ^^

betani
01-07-2004, 10:03 PM
allo peoples!
lemme say that first, we have to all get together - i wanna meet people at a convention this time instead of making last minute costumes and the like. so to start things off - hi! i'm bethany a.k.a. luigi from the super smash bros. thriller skit at otakon last year done by entry #18. yeah... i don't have much else to say except that i'm looking forward to all of your skits - i know they'll be great. hopefully i'll see you all there!

Eccoglyph
01-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Yukito - I'm sorry - I hope events prove to be kinder in the future.

hehe Betani - you'd rather meet people than sew a giant Kirby in the hotel suite? <g> So yeah - let's do this thing! Timing is key - I wonder... Saturday is tough for all of us, between con events, practicing, registering, and the Masq. And we may feel more open about talking after the Masq, as some groups do like to keep their skit a surprise. So I'd vote either an after-Masq gathering following the Masq awards (Sat night) or lunch on Sunday (assuming people aren't leaving before then.) Opinions?

betani
01-13-2004, 10:39 PM
i think after on sat. is better. we could all meet at a hotel room or something and go out to dinner or even just gather and watch a movie together and talk - a very relaxing kinda thing.

sailor-moon
01-13-2004, 10:53 PM
your samus rooocckkeeed

Gargoyle1983
02-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey people.
Less than 2 weeks left! I agree with Betani that we should hold the gathering after the Masquerade. I don't know the area around the Hotel, so can't recommend a spot to eat. Perhaps everyone who wants to hang out meet outside the green room after the masquerade, and if that is too hectic, perhaps (if we are allowed) we can meet inside the green room? Just a suggestion.
Oh, guess I should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Aphrodite and I played Pikachu in "Hit me/Bash me/Thrill me/Smash me" at Otakon '03 and Quatre in "Duel of the Fiddles" at Katsucon '03. Well, that's about all I have to say.
Oh! SailorAndromeda! I remember you from the Smash Brothers shoot. Really appreciated the protection! I shouldn't need it so much this year, but hope you and your husband can make it to the get together! Well, best get back to work! See everyone in a little more than a week hopefully!

Neko Cathy
02-02-2004, 09:03 PM
This will be my first Masquerade performance... will be w/ Ranma Saotome and Giant Arucard in the skit. Be doing my DDR/rave thng going on... la. Be nice.

SailorAndromeda
02-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Aphrodite- Yes, I hope you don't need protection this time either, lol. Much love for Pikachu, not hate >_<
We won't be *in* the masquerade, but we'll be around the con. Hope to see some of you!

Masami
02-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Gargoyle1983- I saw the Otakon skit you were in an loved it. And I just recently watched the Katsu Gundam skit... GOSH that was funny >D Where do you come up with these great ideas? *scared to enter the Masq now* lol... Oh well, if our group sucks we'll just blame it on being Masq newbies.

I am, in all seriousness, VERY excited about Katsu!! I'm in a rush to finish my costumes.. but a week from now I'll be packing! hehe ^___^ But meeting up after the Masq would be really cool! Meet all the people who blew you out of the water.. LOL

Eccoglyph
02-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Alright! One week left and so much left to do.
So sounds good - let's join up after the Masq back in the Green Room - we'll likely pick up a lot of people in there who'd love to join in on a post-Masq gathering. (If we can shout loud enough to be heard above the excited chatter).
And hey - being a newbie is great! Nobody knows what to expect from you. Perfect chance to mess with their heads!

chrisscrewball
02-05-2004, 02:24 PM
So hi! I'm Lucy - member of Entry#18. You may remember me from such roles as Lieutenant Zechs in "Duel of the Fiddles" (Devil Went Down to Georgia) last Katsu, and Samus in "Hit Me, Bash Me, Thrill Me, Smash Me" (Thriller) this past Otakon. (Anyone catch the Simpson's reference? <g>) Nice to meet you!
Whoa, you guys were amazing!!! Usually, I get mad at the masquerades because what I think is the best performance doesn't win. Otakon was definitely the exception cuz you guys were by far the best and you won. You may remember me as Akira from DDR who did the Michael Jackson dance at Otakon.
Anyway, hope to see you guys katsu.

ki kuru kitty
02-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Hey, yeah me and the guy *points up* are clever dancing crew. Chris's Tekka-con and Otakon performances were the shit. I was a big hit back in the day, 2001 BAAF. I did some dance to Butterfly. Healing Vision at Katsu 2002, Rufio Above me in anime next and now a best in Novie award for me at Anime USA to Three Days Grace- I hate everything bout you.

But now I'm going Duo mode, so be sure to see and me Chris fuse on stage to become the umtimate dance maniac at Katsu... or rather 2 smooth criminals at Katsu.
You know me, I'll be walking around with theme music so know its me a mile away.

Eccoglyph
02-09-2004, 08:41 AM
You may remember me as Akira from DDR who did the Michael Jackson dance at Otakon.
Anyway, hope to see you guys katsu.

No way we'd forget you - we were shrieking backstage during your MJ skit. Plus you tried to teach our Mario/Wario how to moonwalk! I can't wait to see what you do this time, and with a partner. You're an awesome dancer. Till Katsu!

kankero_neko
02-09-2004, 01:58 PM
I love if you think the cross dressing in moulin rouge skit was good in the dark muffins skit. We tried but I think we could have done better.
I would love to meet up with yall again this year and talk. We will be doing our last Sailor Moon skit finishing it off with stars. Look for me, I will be dressed as Neherenia. It will be hard to miss me 6ft3 male with 6ft wig lol

<g> YukitoLeonheart - don't put the burden on yourself as leader - your group really has to help you out. I look forward to your skit - if your group's as excited as you, it should be awesome. (BTW - what horrible accidents? Last year's snow?)

Otakutre - I don't think this year's will top our Gundam skit - the group hasn't had enough time together. We expected this situation, eventually - semester breaks didn't jive too well this year. It'll still be a fun skit, but just wait till Otakon. Summer vacation = months of rehearsal time!

Masami - I saw your Heartless costumes - they were amazing. And yay Moulin Rouge! I remember the one performed by Darkmuffins a couple of years back - the crossdressing was... wow.

yukitoLeonheart
02-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Actually, if you are the Kankero as in the leader of the group, I am soooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to your skit. Unfortunately, I can't compete against your groups excellence. I am not doing the masquerade anymore as I have too much going on (although I am giving a panel discussion, AMV contest, Hall costume contest that is not the cosplay one...... just getting your costumes judged, and a lot more). Not look we would of won <.<, but we would of had fun doing a silly skit.

BTW, your Ninja Rap should of won something at Neko..............

Kyoryoku
02-18-2004, 02:18 PM
I've always wondered if you had an account anywhere. I love your group and I love your group's costumes. We talked for a few minutes at Katsucon, I was Galaxia in the Dark Muffins skit. I was Alexiel at Otakon and Nephrite at the Katsu before that. I don't know if you were one of the few from your group that e-mailed me a few months ago, but I'm still all about teaming up for a skit someday. I think there needs to be far more love in the cosplay community, and your group constantly restores my faith in that concept. Instead of bickering over who gets to to what first, I'm far more wont to offer constructive criticism. For example, our group had been planning a Violinist of Hamlin skit to the song 'Devil Went Down to Georgia' for Otakon 2003, but when we saw your group do it at Katsucon that year, we weren't mad; we were FLOORED. The skit was amazing, the use of props was ingenius, and the simple fact that everyone was so in character the whole time was breath taking. Keep up the good work, both you and your friends. You guys rock so hard.

gaugaumrthou
02-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Yeah you guys rule. i'm surprised you didn't get best in show and whoop our butts again this year. :P

I loved your "Duel of the Fiddles" skit. I think thats the title of it?? O.o

I was the sailor star healer for the STARS skit by the way.

Eccoglyph
02-18-2004, 04:12 PM
<g> Kyoryoku, thanks SO much for your words - wish we'd spoken more at the con! Whereas the Katsu Masq was, performance-wise, amazing, I was disappointed by the general atmosphere. Everyone stayed within their own circle! I know my group wasn't as social as we should have been - we were just so tired and half of us were sleeping on the floor of the green room. Maybe for Otakon, we can get people to interact - you interested in mixing things up a bit - maybe creating some chaos? ;-)

Gaugaumrthou - LOL - nope, no best in show for Entry#18! (yeah - the title of last year's was "Duel of the Fiddles") We were shocked to have picked up the craftsmen best in class - I was the one who screamed "WHAT?!" from the back of the auditorium (oops - I was a wee bit loud). Since our costumes were put together at the very last minute, after the presentation awards came and went, I figured we weren't getting anything. Hey - is everyone in your group responsible for their own costume?

But we had fun during the performance. And if you talk to Betani, be sure to poke fun at her. Seems in her overzealous cosplaying of Aya, she tumbled off the back of the stage. I didn't notice, but I'll definitely watch for it when the video is posted!

BTW - Sailor Moon's dubbing of the performers in the green room - I was dying - too funny!

Gargoyle1983
02-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Ok... so I guess the little get together didn't work this time around. The green room was split in two, plus was turned into video rooms so I assume everyone just scattered after the awards. Oh well... perhaps at Otakon? Or next Katsu? I say we shoot again for Otakon, and make more definite plans. Did anyone manage to get together?
Oh, I congratulate everyone in the masquerade too. As most other people, I didn't get to hear the other skits, but they most definitely looked awesome and I've heard so many people say that this was the best masque they ever attended. Can't wait for Deathcom Multimedia to put up the vids. Should we start a new thread on the Otakon page or just continue here? Well, hope to try again soon!!! :dance:

-Aphrodite
Entry #18 productions
Hotohori Shounen-ai for the shounen guy.

Gargoyle1983
02-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Hey Kyoryoku!

I remember talking to you! Wish the Green Room was a bit more social this year but I think everyone was exceptionally tired.
I was one of the people who e-mailed your group. A question. We heard that Darkmuffins was splitting up. Guess that is not happening? Hope not. You guys are great. Still hoping for a team up one day, but first a masquerade participant gathering would be great. Wow I've posted a lot today. Off to do more homework!

-Aphrodite

I've always wondered if you had an account anywhere. I love your group and I love your group's costumes. We talked for a few minutes at Katsucon, I was Galaxia in the Dark Muffins skit. I was Alexiel at Otakon and Nephrite at the Katsu before that. I don't know if you were one of the few from your group that e-mailed me a few months ago, but I'm still all about teaming up for a skit someday. I think there needs to be far more love in the cosplay community, and your group constantly restores my faith in that concept. Instead of bickering over who gets to to what first, I'm far more wont to offer constructive criticism. For example, our group had been planning a Violinist of Hamlin skit to the song 'Devil Went Down to Georgia' for Otakon 2003, but when we saw your group do it at Katsucon that year, we weren't mad; we were FLOORED. The skit was amazing, the use of props was ingenius, and the simple fact that everyone was so in character the whole time was breath taking. Keep up the good work, both you and your friends. You guys rock so hard.

betani
02-18-2004, 06:09 PM
hey, it's not my fault i fell off the stage it was the edge's, it being all close to me and all. =0P luckily there was a large mass of wires down there to soften the landing.

by the way, when lucy says we were sleeping on the floor of the green room, she wasn't kidding. we really were. serves us right i guess... no more last minute stuff!

congratulations to everyone on the masquerade. your skits were great even without sound!

well, i'm off to do some printmaking now. wish me luck! ::grumbles as she goes off to dip copper plates in ferric acid... fun, fun, fun...::

twentystitches
02-18-2004, 06:23 PM
*waves to everyone*

This is the Shinya from skit #22 'Chin 2.5' here. The one with the half curled auburn hair. ^^;;

I was so impressed with all the skits this year. Everyone was awesome *_*. I managed to talk to the girls in the back of the second Green Room and they were really nice, I think they were in skit 31. They had the large white wings and let me use their duck tape...*worship* XP

I think I talked to couple of girls from the Shounen-ai for the Shounen Guy skit. Ah, man, I loved that. I was cracking up during the whole thing. Great Job you guys.

How many of you are going to Otakon? I look forward to seeing what gets put out, and maybe we will be able to actually organize a get together. I headed back up to my hotel room right after the masq awards were over. X_x;

Kyoryoku
02-18-2004, 07:02 PM
-Aphrodite

The group wasn't ever planning on actually spliting up per se, but since there are getting to be so many of us that we don't always all get to be in skits. But fortunately for us, Katsucon didn't post a stage limit this year, so we had 15 people in our group ^^;; Where there has been talk of some people sitting a con or two out (a lot of us, myself included burned ourselves out hardcore on this one) we probably won't be "splitting up" any time in the near future. I hope not anyways ^^.

-Eccoglyph

Now, I can't say that I speak for the group, but I would certainly love to make some chaos at Otakon. We've had several ideas thrown around, but our group has the unfortunate habit of changing our minds without warnging. We went through five songs for Katsu before we picked Shooting Star o_O. If we're still talking about doing back-to-back skits, then I guess the first step would be picking a series and going from there. Then I guess it would be a matter of which would go first, since that would probably contribute to the impact. I know that some ideas that have been tossed around with us for Otakon are dramatic Card Captor Sakura, Slayers, Violinist of Hamlin and a cute little dance number featuring the five main Sailormoon villianesses (though I personally could go for a Sailormoon break). Well I'm just rambling at this point, but feel free to throw any suggestions our way ^____^.

Eccoglyph
02-19-2004, 09:21 AM
Now, I can't say that I speak for the group, but I would certainly love to make some chaos at Otakon. We've had several ideas thrown around, but our group has the unfortunate habit of changing our minds without warnging. We went through five songs for Katsu before we picked Shooting Star o_O. If we're still talking about doing back-to-back skits, then I guess the first step would be picking a series and going from there. Then I guess it would be a matter of which would go first, since that would probably contribute to the impact. I know that some ideas that have been tossed around with us for Otakon are dramatic Card Captor Sakura, Slayers, Violinist of Hamlin and a cute little dance number featuring the five main Sailormoon villianesses (though I personally could go for a Sailormoon break). Well I'm just rambling at this point, but feel free to throw any suggestions our way ^____^.

Well, we figured if we were to do the back-to-back or some other joint arrangement, it would probably be at Katsucon or next Otakon. It won't be this Otakon, for certain - our plans are set for that one. (Ifie, Betani - Andrea, Charizard and I are going to start researching tonight while making Gondor and Rohan flags for our cars! Want one?) But yeah - picking a series would be the logical primary step. <g> Its so backwards for us - we choose the theme or song first, then match it to a series. Don't know if we have to decide this early or if we should just gather at Otakon and decide then - do you start costumes for Katsu before Otakon?

Kyoryoku
02-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Flags for cars?? Sounds awesome ^^. Yeah, our plans for Ota are still kinda tentative, but what we've got planned is probably what we're gonna stick with. When we plan skits, it can go several ways. The most common way is that someone gets an idea and immediatly runs to several other group members (be it online or in person) and blurts out the idea as loud and incoherantly as possible. If for no other reason than getting caught up in the excitement, the idea catches hold and we start making a theoretical cast list. When we did our first dramatic Sailormoon skit, it started as a joke. Something like "Well, we want to do a dramatic skit for Nekocon, but no one can think of a good series. It's not like we could use SAILORMOON or anything..........wait....that's so crazy it just might work!" Sometimes the song and series on conceived hand-in-hand, like Sailormoon first season and 'Moonlight Shadow'. Sometimes we have a funny song to use like AMA2002 when we did 'Right Kinda Wrong' with whatever costumes we already had handy, mostly Bloodlust in preparation for Otakon ^^;;. As for starting on costumes for Katsu before Otakon... we are procrastinators to the extreme. Sometimes, if a costume someone wants to do is just so awesome and appealing then they might start mad early, but our costume deadline is usually set a little less than a month before the actual convention so we can have a good three or so weeks to do dress rehersals. Man, I don't realize just how much there is to decribe before I start rambling on about it ^^;;. But yeah, I'm all about meeting at Otakon and discussing plans :D

Well, we figured if we were to do the back-to-back or some other joint arrangement, it would probably be at Katsucon or next Otakon. It won't be this Otakon, for certain - our plans are set for that one. (Ifie, Betani - Andrea, Charizard and I are going to start researching tonight while making Gondor and Rohan flags for our cars! Want one?) But yeah - picking a series would be the logical primary step. <g> Its so backwards for us - we choose the theme or song first, then match it to a series. Don't know if we have to decide this early or if we should just gather at Otakon and decide then - do you start costumes for Katsu before Otakon?

Silence Glaive
02-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Hello all! I'm the Celestin from the AMG group at Katsu. I wanted to commend all my fellow Katsu Masqueraders on a stupendous job. I may not have been able to HEAR much of what was going on, but visually, the skits were among the best I've ever seen.

My future plans really focus on Otakon right now. I finished the script a few days ago...and the general concensus is very positive. Oh well, I can only hope for the best...I"m still new at this stuff. lol

Eccoglyph
02-19-2004, 11:43 AM
(*cough cough*) Yeah... procrastinators to the extreme, alright! Three weeks of dress rehearsals is bad!? Our costume deadline is "get it done before the con, PLEASE!?!" And as of yet, we haven't met that goal. But this Katsu was the worst, where the deadline became 6pm on Saturday - green room time - and still it wasn't met. So tiring and stressful. We swore off doing Katsu ever again, and then we ended up discussing crazy elaborate plans for next year's during the carride home. How you people find time in the middle of the academic year to practice... boggles the mind.

Silence Glaive - you finished the script? Already!? We have preliminary storyboards drawn on kitchen napkins... aha...

And yeah - flags for cars! We have a pirate flag flying at present, but it needs to be put out of its misery. We'll try to have Entry#18 flags flying for our convoy to Otakon. :-) In the meantime, for Gondor!! (I can't believe people cheered for Aragorn's change into Legolas... (*weep*) I was kinda hoping there'd be a few boos...)

Flags for cars?? Sounds awesome ^^. Yeah, our plans for Ota are still kinda tentative, but what we've got planned is probably what we're gonna stick with. As for starting on costumes for Katsu before Otakon... we are procrastinators to the extreme. Sometimes, if a costume someone wants to do is just so awesome and appealing then they might start mad early, but our costume deadline is usually set a little less than a month before the actual convention so we can have a good three or so weeks to do dress rehersals.

TyJILDown
02-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Seriously, this was one of the best Masquerades I have been in to date. I was supposed to do a walk on, but last minute was the Yuna for the FFX-2 group that performed...loved finding out Saturday at 2am I was the going to stand and had to make a costume too big on me fit me lol

This was my first time in a skit and had lots of fun, and the other groups REALLY inspired me. I cannot wait to perform at cons such as AnimeBoston, Pacific Media Expo, Otakon etc. Plans are in the works for PMX & Otakon.

See you all around!

Silence Glaive
02-19-2004, 02:56 PM
Eccoglyph: *laughs* it's only a 2 page script. Trust me, it doesn't have to be a short novel to be hysterical. You just have to make fun of an existing flaw within a single character that nobody really talks about. I've had the idea for about 2 years, but only recently have I had enough guts to do anything about it.

Heather
02-19-2004, 06:08 PM
FD, let me just say that your Chin 2.5 skit rocked incredibly hard because Chin rules. And anyone who recreates Chin in any way, shape or form kicks ass right along side of it.

Plus, your costumes were gorgeous. <333333333

twentystitches
02-21-2004, 07:40 PM
FD, let me just say that your Chin 2.5 skit rocked incredibly hard because Chin rules. And anyone who recreates Chin in any way, shape or form kicks ass right along side of it.

Plus, your costumes were gorgeous. <333333333

^_^ Thank you so much! We had alot of fun putting everything together and I really enjoyed making our costumes. I'm glad you liked our skit. ^_^;;

As for Otakon, me and one of my friends where already recruiting for a large skit but it looks like he can't go; so now we're recruiting for *next* year's Katsu. N.n; Talk about starting early, but I know I've got a gem here! ^o^

Bah, Ota's like..five months away and I already feel like I don't have enough time. 'Tis crazy!