PDA

View Full Version : What costumes are you going to wear for AM 03?

JoeBoeing
11-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Hi all,

What costumes are you bringing to Ani-Magic 2003?

I will yet again bring:

White Mage
Ramus of Burg(This time I will wear it)

Plus these new ones:

Junpei (Digimon season 4)
Richter Belmont (Dracula X: Rondo of Blood)
Ralph Hinkley / Hanley (The Greatest American Hero) Red Super Hero Suit
and
Sie Kensou

Maybe:
Mitsukake
E. Honda from SSF2T

What about you guys?

FRom,
Joe

SleepingKirby
11-01-2002, 10:42 PM
Already? Well, I'm hoping to do Marth and Wufei. Maybe Illpallazzo if I have time/money.

Karisu-sama
11-01-2002, 11:54 PM
I will probably bring max 3 costumes per person (that makes 12), and you can predict damn well what one of mine will be ;) (which is also a pretty good prediction what the 3 other people in my family may be forced to - I mean persuaded - to wear that day...)

Nadeshiko
11-02-2002, 01:20 AM
Good question.

Don't know yet. It's too far ahead in the future to day. Most likely what I'll be wearing at AX03 is what I'll be wearing at AniMagic.

K_Valentine
11-02-2002, 04:18 AM
Simply put: whatever I feel like bringing.

Planning some 2003 costumes, but will see how well they do at the cons before AM. And I will have at one that's AM exclusive (and hopefully Cheap As Heck).

This will be a fun year next year.

Wandering Otaku
11-02-2002, 02:13 PM
Well as always, I will have Himura Kenshin ready to go on Friday. Yeup! ^_^x weee! As for what else, maybe Spark from Lodoss Wars (have him for AX03) and then whatever else I feel like then..

Gipsie
11-02-2002, 04:11 PM
Well, I have decided that I will be doing Mousse (From Ranma 1/2) for sure, but I haven't decided if I am going to Cos-play a female character. :-\ But, Mousse is the only one I will Cos-play EVER, from Ranma 1/2. Phew!

Michi
11-04-2002, 02:13 AM
I already have planned costumes from Chrono Cross and Hikaru no Go specifically for Animagic '03. ^_^ It's because of the scenery there... hee.

Of course, considering this year I wore like six new things.. and no old ones because I had just moved and couldn't find most of my belongings.. ^^; I can just imagine how many I'll bring for next year! Bwah. x.x

Chas
11-04-2002, 06:02 PM
Oh geez... Ani-Magic 03 seems so far away! Chas' tears are flowing like waterfalls!!

Guh- Cosplay for AM will be a collection of cosplay from this year and stuff that debuts at ReccaCon, Fanime, etc. (HoroHoro, Chibi!Wakka, Rikku...) I'll probably have a KH Sora and ...something else! I dunno yet! T_T

::squee:: I see I'm not the only one who's considered HikaGO cosplay lately! (Obviously since you're doing it.) It IS tempting~! X_X But I still haven't thought of a character to consider for myself to cosplay yet! (It's so hard! ::sun sun:: They all rock so much!) I can't wait to see yours, Michi-San!

~Chas

"Your head smells like a puppy!" - GIR [Invader ZIM]

lemoned
11-04-2002, 06:14 PM
erm.... it's up in the air.. I know that I'm gonna make Tasuki and hide from X ( yes, that's right. X. big hair. XD )

Michi
11-04-2002, 07:28 PM
I'll be doing Hikaru no Go cosplay at AX too. ^^ But a different costume than the one I'm planning for AM.. hehehee.

Mei Lan Chang
11-04-2002, 08:33 PM
Well heck if I know....there is still a thousand cons in between. Anything I mention now I would probably be tired of come AniMagic time.

aznaphrodite
11-05-2002, 02:32 PM
I have no idea...too far into the future...

I don't even know what I'm bringing to Japan Expo and that's at the end of this month! :(

lemoned
11-05-2002, 08:41 PM
haha ^-^ Yay! I'm gonna go to Japan Expo too. :B I have ONE month to make a Tidus costume.. x______x;;; insanity.